Task #2: Wang Zi

Angel N Devil Season 2

Ding Dang could only stare at the person's eyes as he gripped her arm. "Help me...", he said. Ding Dang came to her senses and helped him up. "Okay, okay. I'll help you.", she said as she tried to get him get up.

 

 

His glowing green eyes are gone and was now back to it's normal brown orbs. Ding Dang found herself getting drown to it, but she mentally smacked herself. No, only Teacher Ji An can have my heart! She thought.

 

 

"Let's take you to the hospital.", Ding Dang said as she tried to carry him while they are walking. "Thank you... For helping me...", the guy said to her. Ding Dang gave him a small smile. "What's your name?", the guy asked.

 

 

Ding Dang didn't know if she could trust this person easily, but since she's a friendly person, she found herself saying her name. "I'm Ding Dang.", she said with a smile. "What a cute name.... I'm Wang Zi by the way.", the guy introduced himself to her as he smiled.

 

 

Ding Dang stared at him as they finally got out of the forest. "Wang Zi? As in 'prince'?", she asked. Wang Zi nodded his head. "So where do you live? Where's your family?", she asked. Wang Zi's smile faded. Ding Dang realized that the question is sensitive for him so she let out a nervous laugh. "Uh, nevermind.", she said.

 

 

"Um, can you please not take me to the hospital?", Wang Zi asked. Ding Dang gave him a confused look. "Why?", she asked. "I, uh... don't feel comfortable at hospitals.", he said. "Then where should I take you so you could heal?", she asked. "Can I stay at your house temporarily?", he asked.

 

 

Ding Dang's eyes widened at that. "Khuṇ mị̀ dị̂ pĕn khn thī̀ p̄hid? (You're not a ert, are you?)", she said in Thai. Wang Zi didn't understand her and rose his eyebrow. "What?", he asked. Ding Dang stared at him for some time. He doesn't look like ert... So... I guess I'll give him a chance...

 

 

"Okay, you can stay at my house. But! You have to leave as soon as you're healed.", she said. "Um... about that...", Wang Zi said as he scratched his head. "I don't know where my king- family lives. So...", he said.

 

 

"So?"

 

 

"So can you please let me stay at your house until I found my family?", Wang Zi asked. Ding Dang thought for a while before sighing. "Okay.", she said. Wang Zi let out a smile at her. "Thank you!", he said.

 

 


 

 

Xiao Xiong frowned as he sensed something. Kate noticed this and turned to him. "Xiao Xiong, what's wrong?", she asked. "I sensed something...", he said. "Is it a day crawler?", she asked. He shooked his head, "No, it's something more powerful than that...", he said.

 

 

"But everything's okay now. There aren't many day crawlers causing trouble. Maybe you need to rest a bit.", Xiang Ning said as she overheard them and joined their conversation. "Xiang Ning's right. If something happens, just call us.", Kate said. Xiao Xiong nodded his head as he smiled.

 

 

"Hey guys, have you seen Ding Dang?", Xiao Feng asked as she approached them. "No, we haven't.", Allie said. "Eh, where is she? She told me that she will accompany me to a Thai mall.", Xiao Feng said. All of them looked at each other with worried looks.

 

 


 

 

Ding Dang let out a breathe as she layed Wang Zi on her bed. "He sure is heavy.", she muttered as she stared at his sleeping face. But he is handsome too... She smiled, but then sighed. No, Ding Dang. There's only Teacher Ji An in your heart! She mentally scolded herself.

 

 

She noticed the bruises on his arm and face, but it was completely healed. They were only bruise marks on his skin, but it looks like it needs proper treatment. She was about to get the first aid kit when she was interrupted with the Mental Voice Transmission.

 

 

"Ding Dang, where are you?!" - Kate 

 

"If you here us please answer back!" - Xiang Ning

 

"Ding Dang, are you there?" - Xiao Xiong

 

 

Ding Dang let out a sigh as she stopped her tracks.

 

 

"I'm here." - Ding Dang

 

"Where are you?" - Yan Yan

 

"... Something came up at home. I had to leave early." - Ding Dang

 

"You could have told us." - Allie

 

"So we're not going to the Thai mall?" - Xiao Feng

 

"Sorry, Xiao Feng. I can't go with you today. Maybe another time." - Ding Dang

 

"Okay. Just call us here if you need anything." - Xiao Xiong

 

"I will." - Ding Dang

 

 

Ding Dang grabbed the first aid kit, and treated Wang Zi's bruise.

 

 


 

 

"What happened to you in the past three days?" 

 

 

Ding Dang and Xiao Feng walked in the department store of the Thai mall. They were talking as they look for clothes to buy. Ding Dang told her everything except for his name and the part that she saw Wang Zi's glowing green eyes.

 

 

"Weird, how did he end up there?", Xiao Feng asked as she picked out a shirt. Ding Dang shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. After he passed out in my room, he hasn't woken up.", she said. "Maybe he came from a far place then, he must be tired that's why he's still sleeping.", Xiao Feng said.

 

 

"Um, Xiao Feng.", Ding Dang said as she looked at the shirt Xiao Feng was holding. "Hm?", she asked. "That shirt... I don't think that's suitable for you.", she said. "Why not?", she asked.

 

 

"It's... the fabric is itchy, you don't want to scratch your upper body while wearing that shirt, do you?", Ding Dang said as she sweat dropped. Xiao Feng quickly put back the shirt on its place.

 

 

"Let's go find other clothes.", Ding Dang said as she and Xiao Feng walked around the department store.

 

 


 

 

A girl with short hair that reaches her shoulder smiled as she stood at the rooftop of the Lai Xi Hospital. She closed her eyes feeling the breeze of the air.

 

 

"Jie Ke.", a voice called from behind. Jie Ke turned around, ran up to the person, and hugged him. "Xiang Ming!", she called happily. Xiang Ming hugged her back as well. "It's been so long, Jie Ke.", he told her.

 

 

Jie Ke looked at him with a sad smile. "I still regret of what I've done to you.", she said. Xiang Ming sighed, then let out a smile. "I'm willing to give you anything, even if it costs my life.", he said. "But... we could have live together.", she said.

 

 

Xiang Ming let go off her and took out his drawings. "We're both alive now, with a stronger heart. We can finally do the things that we always wanted to do together.", he told her. Jie Ke smiled at him as she held his drawings.

 

 


 

 

"Aiyo, what a tiring day.", Ding Dang said as she reached her house. She then went to her room, only to find it empty.

 

 

"Wang Zi?", she called as she looked around. He was nowhere in sight. Her bed wasn't in a mess to, it was left neatly. Where did he go? She then sat on her bed as she inhaled. Weird, his scent is still here. It didn't left with him...

 

 

"K.O. Bad Girls, you have a mission." - Xiao Xiong

 

 

"Finally, some action!", Ding Dang cheered as she went to the meeting place.