Task # 1: Birthday Girl

Angel N Devil Season 2

A girl stood up in fear, looking at the guy in front of him. Around them was a group of unconscuous people. "Why are you doing this?", she asked in fear. The guy in front of her let out an evil laugh.

 

 

"Isn't it obvious? I want you, and I want them to be my slaves, for our mansion.", he told her. The girl gulped as fear took over her feelings. "How can you do this to us? We're your friends!", she exclaimed.

 

 

The guy in front her laughed again, his eyes glowing in purple. "I don't have friends. Especially that guy, he left me alone! I won't forgive him.", he said  as he look at the guy unconscious near him.

 

 

Then he turned to look at her. "My precious girl. Don't you trust me? I will take care of you, always. And we will take over Copper Dimension for good!", he said then he laughed evily.

 

 

She couldn't believe it, the guy that used to be so kindhearted, stress-free, and that was once a happy-go-lucky guy was gone. It was now replace by a demon after he got so jealous. Still, she believe that the him before will come back. The guy who loves to devour his favorites will come back.

 

 

"Don't do this, please...", she begged him as tears fell from her eyes. The guy walked up to her until he reached her. He cupped her cheeks as she cried. "Let's rule over this dimension... and be mine.", he said.

 

 

Then a tall guy when up behind him and hit him in the back. "Don't touch her!", he growled angrily. As the first guy layed down in pain, the new guy hugged the girl. "I'm here now. I'll take you and your friends out of this place as soon as possible.", he said.

 

 

Then the girl saw that the guy is back and was glaring at them in jealousy. "That won't happen as long as I'm alive!", he said then used his yi neng to attack them. The battle finally continued, but will the two will be able to get out of here alive?

 

 

The guy looked at the girl in front of him and smiled. He didn't know if they'll see each other again, and this pains him the most. He hugged her one more time and said his final words to her. "If anything ever happens to me, I won't regret it, because I'm contented that you happened in my life. Please stay with me during this battle, so I can enjoy the moments I still have with you.", he said to her.

 

 

The girl could only cry as he spoke those words, until she saw darkness.

 

---

 

6 months earlier...

 

 

"Happy birthday, Yin Xiao Feng!!!", the Class of Ignorance exclaimed.

 

 

Xiao Feng smiled as she was greeted by her classmates. They were in Wang's residence, Ah Tian Wang's house. The place has a lot of gifts and balloons, there were also a lot of foods in the table and a large cake for everyone.

 

 

"Make a wish!", Allie said. The K.O. Bad Girls were on Xiao Feng's side. Xiao Feng smiled, and clasped her hands together and closed her eyes. "My wish is...", she said then said her wish in her thoughts. After a few moments, she opened her eyes and looked at her friends  beside her.

 

 

"What did you wish for?", Xiang Ning asked. Kate nudged her. "Aiyo, if she tells us her wish, then it wouldn't come true.", she said. Xiang Ning pouted at her. "But... we also want to know what you've wished for.", Ding Dang said making them gigggle.

 

 

Xiao Feng smiled. "I wish that all of us can be happier each day, and that the K.O. Bad Girls won't disband.", she said. The girls smiled at her wish and hugged each other. 

 

 

Charlie rolled his eyes at the scene. He, Xiao Xiong, Da Wei, Gou Zhui, Wei Yi, Hu Po, Kai Da and Yan Rui were on the other side of the hall. "Wouldn't it be great if Xiao Yang was here too?", Wei Yi asked out of nowhere. Charlie gave him dagger looks, while he sweatdropped and rubbed his head.

 

 

Xiao Xiong only smiled and went up to the girls. "Aiyo, if Teacher Ji An is here then I would be more happier.", Ding Dang said the same time Xiao Xiong went to them. Xiao Xiong smiled. "Ding Dang, you know that he doesn't belong to our dimension.", he said. Ding Dang only pouted.

 

 

Yan Yan made a look at Ding Dang. "It's been weeks since Teacher Ji An left. You still haven't moved on from him?", she said. Ding Dang looked at her, "Xiao Yan, you know that Teacher Ji An is my prince charming.", she said. Yan Yan only sighed at her. 

 

 

Xiao Xiong smiled at Ding Dang. "Maybe you'll find another prince charming.", he said. Ding Dang looked at him and smiled. Kate could only stare at them with a sad look on her face.

 

 

Then a bright light appeared almost blinding everyone. Everyone covered their eyes. As soon as the light disappeared, Ah Tian Wang appeared before them, while making a pose. Charlie sighed at the sight of his dad, while Xiao Feng was in awe. "Woah, Wang Papa. You look cool!", she said.

 

 

Ah Tian chuckled as he patted her shoulder. Charlie rolled his eye, How can this girl understand my dad's craziness? Oh right, they're on the same boat... Ah Tian noticed his reaction. "Aiyo, look at this son of mine. He didn't even support his own dad!", he exclaimed.

 

 

"Even I can't stand this drama...", Yan Rui muttered under his breathe. Wei Yi fake coughed. "If you don't want to get written out of this fic then shut your mouth.", he whispered.

 

 

Yan Rui looked at Wei Yi. "Oh please, our author is so lazy! She has a lot of unfinished fics to write! I doubt she'll finish this fic.", he said. Then he looked at the camera and sweatdropped, seeing that the author was glaring at him.

 

 

Going back to the girls.

 

 

Ding Dang stood up from her seat and left the residence. She got bored and has nothing to do so she decided to take a walk. She thought of Ji An again, and her current situation. She was wondering if something good will happen to her after this day. 

 

 

After a few minutes, she found herself near a forest. "How did I end up here?", she asked to herself. Then she felt a cold breeze around her making her shiver. She sensed that a Day Crawler or Night Crawler is near.

 

 

She started to feel fear but she shooked it off. I'm a K.O. Bad Girl, I shouldn't be afraid! She told to herself in her thoughts. Then she slowly over to the forest. As soon as she was about to take another step, she saw something.

 

 

Out of curiousty, she walked over to it. She was an unconsious guy lying down with a few bruises. Did the Crawlers attacked him? She asked in her thoughts. Then she touched the arm of the guy, when the guys hand grabbed her arm. Her eyes widened in shock as the guy gained consciousness and looked at her with glowing green eyes.