Task #35: Your Love Hits Me Like No Other

Angel N Devil Season 2

~ My biggest mistake, I'm blinded by your eyes. ~

 

(A/N: This is a lyrics from Cascada's Dangerous song. It's a good song so I suggest that you should listen to it. :D )

 

 

--

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me that he's also a vampire?", Charlie asked after he, Xiao Feng and Wei Yi got in the Wang's residence. "I told you, it's scary.", Wei Yi said. "But he's not that scary.", Xiao Feng said.

 

 

Charlie frowned at her. "Hey, don't hang out with him alright? Who knows, maybe you become his mate.", he said. Wei Yi let out a knowing smile at that. This guy... "Relax, his mate is Ding Dang not Xiao Feng.", he said. "I don't trust him.", Charlie said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

 

 

"Is Ding Dang going to be okay?", Xiao Feng asked as she looked at Wei Yi. He nodded his head. "Once a vampire loves someone, he won't let anyone hurt or kill his or her mate, even if he have to control himself or herself.", he said.

 

 

Xiao Feng smiled at that. "At least Ding Dang found someone who loves her fully.", she said. Charlie looked at her. And someone also loves you fully as well... You just can't see it. Then he looked away as a small blush formed in his cheek when she looked at him.

 

 

"I don't think Ding Dang will be able to help you guys for your preparation on the event. Let her and Wang Zi rest for a whole day tomorrow.", Wei Yi said. Xiao Feng nodded her head. "Okay, I'll tell this to Xiao Xiong.", she said.

 

 

Hearing that, Charlie got a tick mark on his head. She's going to that ert Xiong's place again.

 

 


 

 

The next day.

 

 

The K.O. Bad Girls, minus Ding Dang, are now at Xiao Xiong's place, preparing the things they need for the event. They all have to go to school so they could start decorating their classroom.

 

 

"Is Ding Dang going to be okay?", Xiang Ning asked as she carried a bag full of cloth. "She will be. I believe that Wang Zi will take care of her.", Xiao Xiong said, giving them a reassuring smile. The girls looked at each other and sighed.

 

 

"Xiao Xiong, why do you trust that guy?", Yan Yan asked. "Because I didn't sensed him having bad intentions for Ding Dang. And Wei Yi said it before, she is his mate. Therefore, he wouldn't hurt her.", he said.

 

 

"Then I guess we should go to her place tomorrow earlier than we should.", Xiao Feng suggested. All of them nodded their heads. "Yeah, afterall she is portraying Rapunzel. We still have to help her prepare and ourselves too.", Kate said.

 

 

They all agreed at that. "Can we also have candies for the event?", Allie asked. They all laughed at that, looking at her. "Aiyo, is candies all you think about?", Xiang Ning joked. Xiao Xiong smiled at them. "Let's go.", he said.

 

 

All of them went out and headed to Macaron College, conversing with one another.

 

 


 

 

Ding Dang groaned as she rubbed her eyes. When she was fully awake, she opened her eyes to see that she was back in her room. She sat up and scratched her neck, only to feel something on it. How did I got this bite mark?

 

 

She then recalled what happened, making things for her clearer. But remembering Wang Zi's face, she felt her heart jumped in happiness. Where is he? Why I haven't seen him yet? She also looked down to see that her clothes changed into a white night gown.

 

 

Then she heard the door opened, she looked to see that it was Wang Zi. He was carrying a tray of egg sandwiches and a glass of apple juice. "Good morning. Did you rest well?", he asked as he placed the tray on her bed.

 

 

Ding Dang nodded her head, but gave him a confused look. "How did I change to this night gown?", she asked. Wang Zi sweatdropped at that and let out a nervous laugh. "Uh... I removed your jacket and put the night gown... so you're still wearing your clothes from yesterday.", he said.

 

 

"A day already passed?", she asked as she looked at him. He nodded his head at her. "I'll let you change into a more comfortable clothes. I'll just be at the living room. And enjoy your breakfast.", he said. She nodded her head at him, but titled her head. Did he made this for me? 

 

 

"Yes, I did.", Wang Zi said, then he turned around and left her room. Hearing that from him, Ding Dang smiled. He is such a gentleman... With that, she ate her breakfast.

 

 

One hour later.

 

 

Ding Dang got out of her bathroom, she was already dressed and her hair was completely dry. She decided to bring the tray back to the kitchen, she took it and left her room.

 

 

After she placed the tray at the sink, she went to the living room. There, she found Wang Zi sleeping on the couch with the television on. She smiled upon seeing him. Before, I always ask myself why do I feel this way whenever I see him. But now I know why...

 

 

She walked up to him and stared at his face. She just realized how handsome he really is, and how manly he looked with his mysterious and bad boy image. It wouldn't hurt if I took this chance to... 

 

 

Ding Dang then found herself sitting beside him. She felt warm and safe being near him. She smiled at that feeling, and placed her head on his chest while hugging him. It wouldn't hurt if I slept with him today...

 

 

"You may not be my first love, but the love that you have for me is the best that I have. And I'm willing to repay it in the same way.", she said as she closed her eyes. Moments later, she fell asleep again.

 

 

Unknown to her, Wang Zi heard it. He opened his eyes and looked at her with a smile on his face. "I knew you would feel the same way as I do for you...", he said. With that, he kissed the top of her head and placed his head on top of hers. He hugged her and he sighed in content, letting sleep take over him.