Task #14: Mission Two "ert Trouble" Part Two

Angel N Devil Season 2

Charlie frowned as he stood outside the classroom. He had his hands on his waist and started pacing. That Wang Zi is either a Yi Neng user or a Crawler. Maybe Wei Yi ge knows him. 

 

 

He took out his phone and dialed Wei Yi's number. He placed it near his ear and after a few rings, his call was answered. "Wei Yi ge, I have something to ask you.", he said. There was a pause for a moment. "My sword is talking weird things again, maybe you know what it is talking about."

 

 

"Make it fast, I have some things to do that Boss asked me to.", Wei Yi said on the other line. "Do you know anyone who has worked for your kingdom - Pure-blooded Night Crawlers?", Charlie asked. "Of course I know them, but they all died already remember?", Wei Yi said.

 

 

"But how does my sword-", Charlie was cut off by Wei Yi saying that the boss called him for his duties. With that, the phone call ended. "I guess I have to wait for Wei Yi ge to come back so I can ask him personally.", he said to himself. For now, I'll just watch Wang Zi, but I won't make a move on him yet.

 

 

Charlie then turned around to go to the room, but he stopped his actions as he saw two familiar figures approaching him. He stared at them as they got near him. "Jie Ke? Xiang Ming?", he asked.

 

 

Jie Ke smiled as she had her arms around Xiang Ming's. "Long time no see, Charlie.", she said. He smiled as he looked at the two of them. "You guys transferred here too?", he asked. Both of them nodded their head.

 

 

"But it's a pity we're not classmates. We transferred in the Ordinary Citizens Class.", Xiang Ming said. Charlie smiled at him, "It doesn't matter, at least we can see each other in school.", he said.

 

 

"We have a lot of things to say to you. Let's have a little chat for a while.", Jie Ke said. Charlie nodded his head. "Okay, lunch time won't be over soon.", he said. With that, the three of them walked away.

 

 


 

 

Ding Dang smiled happily, hopping at the hallway as she looked at the picture that she's holding. It was a picture of them as K.O. Bad Girls with Xiao Xiong in the middle.

 

 

I can't wait to share this with everyone! I wonder if they would ask a copy of this. She smiled to herself. As she was about to enter the classroom, she saw her teammates talking to each other. She stopped and hid behind the wall, listening to their conversation.

 

 

"I'm glad that the Day Crawler that we fought last time isn't that dangerous.", Xiao Feng said. They were eating their snacks as they talk. "Yeah, it would be troublesome if that Day Crawler is that strong.", Xiang Ning.

 

 

"But things would be dangerous if Ding Dang isn't careful. She got kidnapped and made us worry and do all the trouble to save her. Doesn't she have 5300 Destruction Index? Why didn't she used it?", Yan Yan ranted.

 

 

Hearing that, Ding Dang lowered her head as she hid behind the wall. She felt pain and betrayed from them. Tears started forming in her eyes as she continued to eavesdrop at their conversation.

 

 

"Aiyo, it's not her fault. We're not that attentive to see that the Day Crawler is fast to kidnap her. So it's our fault.", Allie said. "Yeah, besides she's our trainee. She's our responsibility.", Kate said.

 

 

"Trainee my . Why do we need a trainee anyway? With the five of us, that's enough to defeat a demon.", Yan Yan said. "Yan Yan, don't underestimate demons. Even if there is five or six of us, if we faced a high ranked demon, we won't be able to defeat it.", Xiang Ning said.

 

 

"Besides, Ding Dang isn't that bad. She just wanted to have peace in the world. And she wants to help us, I don't think there's anything wrong with that.", Allie said. "Whatever.", Yan Yan said.

 

 

Ding Dang sighed as she walked away from the room. She had enough eavesdropping at their conversation. Xiao Yan must have hate me so much. Did I do something wrong? Am I not worth to be a K.O. Bad Girl?

 

 

She found herself in her sanctuary, the school's gym. She entered the room and went to the boxing ring. As she got in the center, she sat down and finally let her tears out.

 

 

Why does Xiao Yan think of me that way? Am I annoying? Hateful? Why does she hates me so much? She cried as she covered her eyes with her hands. She doesn't want anyone to see her crying, since they know her as that optimistic loud mouth girl.

 

 

But fate has other plans for her. A guy entered the gym and saw her crying. I was right. She's here again. He got in the boxing ring and approached her silently. When he stood beside her, he knelt down to her level.

 

 

I wonder what she's crying about... He closed his eyes as he concentrated. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes. My princess, you shouldn't be overthinking. 

 

 

He then touched her arms, claiming her attention. Ding Dang flinched upon feeling someone touching her. She looked up to see who it was, and her eyes widened. "Wang Zi?", she asked in surprise.

 

 

Wang Zi stared at her with a worried look. "How did you know I'm here? Are you stalking me?", she asked. He sighed at her, "I'm not stalking you. Don't ask anymore questions.", he said.

 

 

"... You're crying...", he said. Ding Dang sniffed as she wiped the tears on her cheeks. "I'm not.", she lied. "You can't lie to me. I know this is rude but I read your mind.", he said to her. She looked at him and let out a small smile, but he could see the pain in her eyes.

 

 

"Looks like I can't anything from you.", she said. With that, she cried again, unable to hold her tears back. Seeing her crying like this made Wang Zi feel sad as well. What should I do to make her happy? She doesn't deserve all this pain.

 

 

He then cupped her cheeks and stared at her red swollen eyes. He wiped her tears away using his thumbs. "I wish I could just take your pain and make it all go away. The only thing I want is for you to be happy.", he said.

 

 

Ding Dang could only stared at him. She almost blushed at hearing his words. Why is my heart beating fast whenever he stares at me like that?