Task #28: Mission Three "The Investigation" Part Four

Angel N Devil Season 2

Jie Ke smiled, holding a new brand of colored pencils, giggling. I'm sure Xiang Ming will like this, he loves art materials. She got out of the art store smiling happily.

 

 

Sounds of car passing by was all she heard, when she felt a demonic presence nearby. She frowned as she looked around, then her eyes landed on a familiar guy. "Isn't he the principal's son?", she muttered to herself.

 

 

Why does he have such a strong demonic energy? It feels so evil. Jie Kie sighed as she walked away fast. "I've got to tell this to Xiao Xiong.", she said.

 

 


 

 

Ding Dang happily entered the classroom, and sat on her seat. She removed her backpack from her back and placed it on her desk, opening it. As she was looking through her things, Yan Yan approached her.

 

 

"Ding Dang, can we talk?", Yan Yan asked as she looked at her. Ding Dang looked up at her in surprise. "Aiyo, Xiao Yan. You scared me.", she said. She gave her a serious look and held her shoulder. "Ding Dang, if I said something horrible to you, I am sorry.", she said.

 

 

Ding Dang stared at her for a moment, then she smiled. "Aiyo, Xiao Yan. What's there to be sorry about? You didn't do anything wrong.", she said. "But I said something bad to you, talking behind your back.", Yan Yan said.

 

 

Ding Dang sighed and placed her hand in top of hers. "It's okay now. We're friends right? It's normal for friends to be irritated at each other for some time.", she said. "So we're still friends?", Yan Yan asked. Ding Dang nodded her head with a smile.

 

 

Yan Yan smiled back. "Then I'm going back to my seat now.", she said. Ding Dang nodded her head again and watched her go to her seat. The rest of the K.O. Bad Girls smiled after seeing them in good terms again and went back doing their own things.

 

 

Ding Dang sighed as her smile disappeared. She is sincere. Well, as long as we're still okay then there's nothing to worry about. She continued looking through her bag, when Wang Zi passed by her, walking to his seat.

 

 

But before he reached his seat, he whispered to her. "Don't frown, you look more beautiful if you're smiling." Ding Dang smiled upon hearing that, having a light blush on her cheeks.

 

 

Da Wei glared at the scene, and stared at Wang Zi. His fist flowed dark purple but he tried to control his powers. Soon, you won't be able to get near her.

 

 


 

 

Charlie and Kai Da sighed as they waited for a certain half breed to come. Both of them had their arms crossed over their chest as they stared at nothing.

 

 

"Weird, why isn't that guy showing up?", Charlie asked as he frowned. Kai Da looked at him and sighed again. "Maybe that guy you are looking for isn't a demon.", he said. "Besides, we're waiting for him for almost four hours now. He should showed up already.", he continued.

 

 

"You're looking for who?"

 

 

Both of them turned around to find Wei Yi behind them. "Wei Yi ge, you're finally here.", Charlie said with a smile. "You're looking for a demon again?", Wei Yi asked as he looked at Kai Da. "He's looking for a guy named Wang Zi.", Kai Da said.

 

 

Wei Yi raised an eyebrow at that. "Wang Zi? It's impossible for you to find him, he's dead.", he said. "He's not dead, he's the new student in Macaron College.", Charlie said. Wei Yi smiled at that. "Then I'm glad that he's alive. That means I'm no longer alone.", he said.

 

 

"You should go back now. Even though you're a demon gatherer, you won't be able to make him show up.", Wei Yi said as he looked at Kai Da. "Then I'm going now.", he said. Wei Yi nodded his head.

 

 

Charlie looked at him, grinning. "So Wang Zi is really a Night Crawler?", he asked. Wei Yi sighed and nodded his head. "Yes. But even with Kai Da, he won't show up. He doesn't get attracted to demon gatherer.", he said, making the latter confused.

 

 

"Why isn't he attracted to Kai Da?", Charlie asked. "Because he's not fully Pure-blooded Night Crawler, he is a half breed.", Wei Yi said. "Then what kind of half breed he is?", Charlie asked.

 

 

"Don't ask. It's kinda complicated.", Wei Yi said in a low voice.

 

 


 

 

Reina let out an evil smirk as she stared at a group of Day Crawlers. "You guys know what to do right?", she asked, her hands on her waist. They nodded their heads at her.

 

 

"Good. If you guys dared to fail, I'll put you guys in The Seal of Desolation.", she threathened them.  "We won't dare!", they all said. She let out an evil laugh at that, a dark purple aura surrounding her.