Task #37: Ready For Love

Angel N Devil Season 2

Ding Dang happily ate the candies that they had for the event after eating her lunch. "Aiyo, I'm so full but the candies taste nice.", she said to herself. But Yan Yan heard her, she looked at her with a scolding look. "Hey, you're the princess today. You should act like one.", she said.

 

 

Ding Dang pouted at her. "Aiyo, Xiao Yan. You know that I don't really want to dress up as Rapunzel. Do you want to switch costumes with me?", she asked. "No, I'm okay being Gothel.", Yan Yan said. Yeah, you should be Gothel because you always scold me.

 

 

Da Wei went up to her, smiling widely. "Ding Dang, can we have a moment?", he asked. She nodded her head. "Okay.", she said. She walked away from her place towards in front of the classroom, leaving Yan Yan.

 

 

As they got in the front, Da Wei held her hand. Ding Dang looked at him, dumbfounded. "Is there something you want to talk about?", she asked. He took a deep breath as he looked at her, before lowering his head. "I want you to date me!", he said. Well, kind of shouted, making the whole class looked at them.

 

 

She looked at him in shock, not knowing what to say. "Aiyo, our Flynn Rider is taking this chance to date our Rapunzel.", one of their clsssmates teased. Da Wei looked at her, giving her a hopeful look. She looked back at him with a hesitant look. But my heart already belongs to someone else...

 

 

She looked at the back of the classroom, and saw Wang Zi watching at the back door. He was glaring at the scene and his arms were crossed over his chest. When he saw her looking at him, he immediately left the room. She looked back at Da Wei, taking off her hands.

 

 

"I'm sorry Da Wei... We can still be friends, right?", she stated more than asked. Hearing that, Da Wei had a sad look on his face as he looked down. She left the classroom without looking back. The class started to gossip, making Da Wei annoyed. "Stop talking!", he shouted at them.

 

 

He headed towards the men's comfort room, leaving the classoom angrily. As he left, Xiao Xiong felt a demonic energy from him. Oh no, this is bad. He frowned as he looked at the door where Da Wei left.

 

 

"Well... that's a wonderful scene."

 

 

The class turned to see Director Wu Yong and Ri Yin Wang standing at the front door.

 

 


 

 

Xiao Xiong was hugging Kate, as she hugged him back.

 

 

"I'm sorry that I have to let you feel that way for a long time. After losing Xiao Yang, I was afraid to love again. I don't the same thing to happen to you.", he said as he let go of her. She smiled at him. "I won't leave you, Xiao Xiong.", she said.

 

 

He smiled back at her, he was glad that things are okay for the two of them. "I'm glad that you finally accepted my feelings for you.", she said to herself, but he heard it. "I'll take a risk by accepting it. I don't want to be a coward anymore.", he said.

 

 

"You're not a coward.", Kate said to him. "Let's go back to the classroom.", Xiao Xiong said. She nodded her head, and the two of them walked together.

 

 


 

 

Ding Dang frowned as she walked around the hallways. She was about to go to the rooftop when she smelled a familiar scent again. She let out a grin at that, and followed the scent. His scent really is helpful at times like this.

 

 

She found herself standing at the school's gym, by the window, she could see Wang Zi in the middle of the boxing ring. She got inside the gym, and walked silently up to him. As she got near him, she could hear his heavy breath.

 

 

Without having any second thoughts, she hugged him from behind and rested her head on his back. She felt him tensed up upon feeling that someone is with him, but he already knew who it was. He then relaxed his features.

 

 

"Are you okay?", she asked in a soft voice. He looked at her arms that was hugging him. But instead of answering her, he remained silent. "Please don't ignore me. I don't like Da Wei Wang.", she said. Hearing that from her, he smiled, but he still didn't face her.

 

 

I wanted to hear those three words from you. Wang Zi let out a fake sigh as he crossed his arms over his chest. "You don't need to explain, you know.", he said. Altough he couldn't see her, she pouted at him. "But why do you act like you're jealous?", she asked. He let out a grin, and replaced it with a blank expression as he finally turned to look at her, making her let go from hugging him.

 

 

He stopped himself from smiling as he saw her pouting at him. "I am jealous.", he said as he looked at her. "You don't have to be jealous though.", she said to him. "And why is that?", he asked, raising an eyebrow. She looked down, feeling shy as she blushed.

 

 

"Hey, I am waiting for your reason why I shouldn't be jealous.", Wang Zi said. Ding Dang looked up at him, having red blush on her cheeks. "I...", she tried to say, but her shyness is taking over her. He raised an eyebrow at her as he looked at him.

 

 

"Because I... I love you...", she said in a low voice and looked down. To her surprise, she found herself being hugged by him. "I know, and I'm happy that you finally feel the same way towards me.", he said. She smiled upon hearing that, and hugged him back.

 

 

Wang Zi lift up her chin with his finger and stared at her eyes. "I get jealous because I'm afraid someone is going to make you happier than I do... But I trust you, because you love me back.", he said in a gentle voice. Ding Dang blushed harder at that.

 

 

"Then do you trust me? That I won't love anyone else but you.", she asked shyly. He nodded his head at her. "Just because I'm jealous doesn't mean that I don't trust you. I'm jealous because I don't want to loose you.", he said. She let out a shy smile at that. "You won't lose me...", she said.

 

 

He then placed his forehead on top of hers, making her looked back straight at his brown orbs. I feel like melting whenever he looks at me like this... "I want to make things clear for the future.", he started. "W... what is it?", she asked. He stared back at her, looking straight at her eyes. "I know I get jealous, mad, worried and curious, but that's only because I don't want to lose you. I love you, so please understand why I'm like this."

 

 

Ding Dang let out a smile at him. "I understand.", she said. "Phom rak khun (I love you).", Wang Zi said. He learned that Thai words for me? She found herself smiling happily at him. "Chan rak khun (I love you).", she said.

 

 

Unknown to them, Da Wei was outside the school gym, and he saw the whole scene. He was glaring at Wang Zi as a dark purple aura surrounded him.