Task #38: I Will Love You Endlessly

Angel N Devil Season 2

Your love hits me like no other~

 

(A/N: This is also a lyrics from Cascada's Dangerous song, if you still haven't listened to it.)

 

--

 

Principal Ri Yin Wang stood at the stage, that the school staffs decorated and made, holding a mic. "Today, I'm going to announce which class has the best theme.", he said in a formal tone.

 

 

All of the students in Macaron College were below the stage, still wearing their theme outfit. "The winner for this event is...", Wu Yong said. As he stood in the stage, the students got annoyed at his presence, but he ignored it. "The winner is the Ordinary Citizens Class!", he cheerfully announced.

 

 

Said class started to cheer - well half of them. The Class of Ignorant however didn't care about the result. Most students' highlight of this day are having time with someone they like.

 

 

"Now for the special award. The Ordinary Citizens Class will go abroad, in Paris. For those who wants to go, I'll have your teacher to write your name on the list of students who will go. For those who doesn't want to go, you don't have to write your name on the list.", Ri Yin Wang said.

 

 

"The school will pay for your ticket, food, etc. You can count everything on us.", Wu Yong said. As he said that, he had a doubt feeling. There are so many students, how can the principal pay for all of them? He's really that rich, huh?

 

 

The Ordinary Class cheered at that, most of them are willing to go. The principal fake coughed, which caught the students attention. "For the Ignorant Class, you will have an award as well, knowing that you also put so much effort in your theme.", he said.

 

 

"The award for this class is that they will have a party at school. Again, all the school will handle everything. It's a class prom, and the theme depends on each individual depending on what you like. The prom will start at 2 pm, with all singing in, opening program, etc. and it will end at 8 pm.", Ri Yin Wang announced.

 

 

Hearing the word prom, Da Wei smirked evily to himself. He finally know where his plan will start, thanks to this award. After prom night, I'll have Ding Dang all by myself...

 

 


 

 

Xiao Feng remained in silent as she and Charlie walked. They were currently outside the Wang's residence, looking for a place to eat so that Ah Tian Wang and his wife could have a private date in the residence.

 

 

"Where do you want to eat?", Charlie asked, looking straight ahead. Xiao Feng put her finger on her chin, making her look like she's in a deep thought. "I want to eat hamburger, spaghetti, boba tea, and also ice cream!", she said cheerfully.

 

 

"Those are unhealthy foods. Can't you eat a healthy one?", he said in an apathetic tone. She pouted at that. "Then I don't know what to eat.", she said. He sighed at her, then thought of an idea as he saw a convenience store. "Do you want to eat there?", he asked.

 

 

She looked to see the convenience store, then gave him a confused look. "Didn't you told me to not eat unhealthy foods?", she said. "Fine then, suit yourself. I'm going to eat there.", he said, leaving her. "Hey! Wang Charlie, wait for me!"

 

 

He smiled at that, as he ignored her. It's not going to hurt if I let her experience to have a date with me.

 

 


 

 

"Aiyo, this strawberry banana smoothie tastes so good!"

 

 

Wang Zi smiled at Ding Dang as she sipped her smoothie. She was smiling happily and looked at her smoothie. He also had a mango pineapple smoothie, he sipped it as he looked at her.

 

 

"I might actually think of drinking smoothies more often than drinking soft drinks.", she said as she looked at him. "Glad to know you're getting into healthy stuffs now.", he said. They were now walking at the streets in as the sun fully sets, blue sky replacing the once orange sky.

 

 

"Aiyo, it's because you told me to.", she said, a small blush forming on her cheeks. He smiled at that, and looked at the sky. "Hey, do you want to do star gazing with me?", he asked. She looked at him, and smiled. "Okay"

 

 

Wang Zi held her hand, smiling. He thought of a place in his mind and concentrated, letting them teleport into the place he was thinking. Ding Dang was shocked to find that they were already in a different place. "Did you just-"

 

 

"Teleported with you? Yes, I did."

 

 

Hearing that, she smiled, and noticed a car parked near them. "That's my car.", he said. She looked at him in surprise. "Your car? I thought you were lost or something.", she said. "I bought that when I disappeared at your room for days when we first met.", he said.

 

 

That explains then... Both of them looked at the night sky that was now filled with stars. She smiled at the sight of them. "It's my first time star gazing.", she said. "Really?", he asked. She nodded her head, although she wasn't sure if he saw her do it.

 

 

Wang Zi looked at the sky for a second, before looking at Ding Dang, who had her back facing him and was looking at the sky. Do the weather really have to be this cold when someone's star gazing? I should have bought my jacket with me. She shivered from it.

 

 

Smiling, he took off his jacket that he was wearing, and put it over her shivering body. "I'm guessing you read my mind again?", she said. He chuckled at that. "You should get used to it...", he said, before embracing her.

 

 

"And you should get used to this as well.", he continued. She smiled at his words, and felt herself blush. She felt warm being under his embrace, and she was loving it. "I'm guessing you also like stars.", she said, trying to cover up the giddy that she keep on feeling.

 

 

"I do, but...", Wang Zi said. Then he placed his head on top of hers, embracing her tightly. "In a night sky full of stars, I'd still stare at you.", he added. She smiled upon hearing that. "Aiyo, you're such a sweet talker.", she said. He kissed the top of her head after that.

 

 

"Aren't you going to finish your smoothie?", he asked. She laughed at him. "I should ask the same thing to you.", she said. Ding Dang turned to face him, a huge and sweet smile on her face. "Thank you... for loving me. Even though I knew that I'm not worth to be loved.", she said.

 

 

Wang Zi frowned at her words. "You are worth to be loved.", he said. He knew that she was still afraid of loving someone because she feels that they will all leave her with her personality and she's insecure with herself. He cupped her cheeks, looking at her eyes. "What's there to be insecure about? You're perfect just the way you are."

 

 

Seeing her eyes, he could see her emotions in it. There was a mixture of happiness, pain, and fear. "I just want you to know, that when I picture myself happy, it's with you.", he said. "I love you not just because of who you are, but of who I am when I'm with you.", he added.

 

 

Ding Dang finally let out a smile, as her cheeks became red. "I love you too.", she said shyly. He smiled back at her and embraced her again. I can't believe I found someone who loves me that much... I don't want to lose him... She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the warmth of his embrace.