Task #39: The Vampire's Mate

Angel N Devil Season 2

"So... what's your plan for Da Wei?"

 

 

Gou Zhui sighed, his arms crossed over his chest. "I found a way of returning him back to normal, but I don't know if it'll work since he's not even possessed.", he said.

 

 

"A way that other dimensions can do?", Ri Yin Wang asked. The latter nodded his head. "I'm not certain if it'll work. If it doesn't, then I have to kill him. So I hope this way works.", he said.

 

 

Ri Yin Wang gave him a reassuring smile. "You've done your part as one of Meng Zhu's people. You shouldn't feel bad about it.", he said. Gou Zhui let out a sad smile.

 

 


 

 

The K.O. Bad Girls, Xiao Xiong, Charlie, and Wei Yi walked in the streets. They're going to visit Ding Dang's house to see if she's okay, and to check if a certain someone's thoughts is right, Wei Yi.

 

 

"Why did you come along with us, Wei Yi ge?", Charlie asked. "I could ask the same thing to you.", Wei Yi retorted back. The others just laughed slightly at their conversation. "I'm here to check up on my sister, in case Wang Zi appeared out of nowhere.", Charlie said.

 

 

"I told you already, Ding Dang is his mate.", Wei Yi said. "But seriously, Wei Yi. Why did yiu come with us?", Yan Yan asked. He sighed at them, getting slightly annoyed by their questions. "I'm here to check if my gut feeling is correct.", he said.

 

 

Xiao Xiong raised an eyebrow at this. "And that is?", he asked. "You guys will find out soon.", Wei Yi said. Charlie looked at them with an annoyed look. "But why are we walking? Her house is too far, we should have taken a ride from my van.", he complained.

 

 

"We're already far from your house, and it won't hurt to walk under the sun for some times, unless you're a vampire.", Wei Yi said. "Then how come Wang Zi can walk under the sun?", the K.O. Bad Girls asked. "As you guys know, he's a half vampire. His Pure-blooded Night Crawler blood protects him from the sun.", he said.

 

 

Hearing that, they now understand everything. But they realized that they are half way to Ding Dang's house. "Aiyo, I'm getting tired from walking.", Xiao Feng complained, making the rest sweat dropped and laughed at her.

 

 


 

 

"Where are we?", Ding Dang asked as she looked at the room before her. She's wearing a black dress, that reached her knee cap. The dress was also short sleeved, she wore black sandals to match it.

 

 

"We're in the ceremony room. We're in my mom's territory.", Wang Zi said. Her eyes widened at this. "So this is your kingdom?", she asked. He nodded his head, but there's a sad smile on his face. "This is the only place that is left. The others are gone, burned into ashes.", he said.

 

 

The room inside has a single table that looked like a bed, there was also different symbols designed on the walls and the ceiling. The curtains was black and red, not letting any sunlight peaked in the room. There was a table next to the bed-like-table, a large deep bowl was placed on it.

 

 

"Wait, did you say 'ceremony'?", Ding Dang asked as she looked at him. Wang Zi nodded his head at her. "I'm sure you know what mating ceremony is, right?", he asked. A red blushed appeared on her face, nodding her head slowly.

 

 

"Are you ready though?", He asked again, looking at her to check if she's nervous or afraid. But she showed no fear, and just nodded her head. "From the vampire movies I've watched and vampire stories I've read before, I know that if I escape you'll find me. So I see no point in escaping.", she said.

 

 

He smiled at that. Soon, their mating ceremony started, and some time afterwards, you can hear Ding Dang's scream as Wang Zi bit her neck, officially making her his mate.

 

 

Moments later, he was carrying her in a bridal style out of the ceremony room. There was red liquid on her dress and blood on her neck. She passed out during the ceremony after he bit her neck, but that's normal. He smiled at her face, "I love you, my princess."

 

 

As he said that, Ding Dang smiled on her sleep, as if she heard him. She snuggled her head on his neck as she got comfortable with her position. Soon,  they left the kingdom and headed back to her house.

 

 


 

 

Two hours later.

 

 

"I can't believe we took two hours to get in Ding Dang's house."

 

 

Charlie complained as they got near. They were carrying foods and snacks that they bought from a convenience store. "Aiyo, we only took long because we bought snacks for us when we stay at her house. We might get hungry and she probably doesn't have that much food since she lives alone.", Xiao Feng said.

 

 

"She's right. Besides, it's pointless to complain now since we're here.", Wei Yi said. They stared at the large house of Ding Dang, before entering. As they got inside the living room, they placed the foods and snacks that they bought on the table.

 

 

"She didn't know that we're visiting her. She might be surprised later once she sees us.", Xiao Xiong said. Everyone agreed with him, then they heard a door closing. As they looked back, they were shocked to see one person in Ding Dang's house.

 

 

"Wang Zi?! What are you doing here?", Kate asked in shock. In fact, all of them are staring in shock. What Wang Zi replied to her question, bewildered them the most.

 

 

"I live here."