Task #16: Mission Two "ert Trouble" Part Four

Angel N Devil Season 2

"Four women were found in an area. One of them said that a group of of erted guys cornered them and started removing their bra. After that, the suspects left them. Ladies, please be careful. If you found guys that were dressed with long brown coat and black boots, report it to the police."

 

 

Xiang Ning looked at the television with worried look. Looks like The Bare - Society is back. I have to warn them. "That's the guy whom I saw a few nights ago.", Xiang Qing said.

 

 

"You met the ert, jie?", Xiang Ning asked. Xiang Qing nodded her head. "Yeah, but someone saved me from him. I think he's Hu Po's friend.", she said. "I guess that's Yan Rui.", she said. "You know him?", she asked.

 

 

Xiang Ning nodded her head. "Mm, he is my classmates. He is also my friend's older brother.", she said. Xiang Qing just nodded her head and drank her tea.

 

 

"Xiao Xiong, there's news about the Bare - Society again." - Xiang Ning

 

"I know. You girls must be careful, especially you, Xiang Ning." - Xiao Xiong

 

"Okay, I know." - Xiang Ning

 

"K.O. Bad Girls, be ready for a mission soon. Let's see if the erted guys are possessed by a demon." - Xiao Xiong.

 

"Okay." - K.O. Bad Girls

 

 


 

 

Two days after.

 

 

Da Wei sighed as he looked around. "Where is she?", he asked to himself. He was walking around the school's hallway when he bumped into someone.

 

 

"Hey, can you look at where you are going?", a voice said. Da Wei looked and saw Yan Rui on the ground. "I'm sorry Classmate Yan Rui.", he said as he helped him stand up. "Why are you in a rush?", Yan Rui asked.

 

 

"Oh, I was looking for Ding Dang. Have you seen her?", he asked. "She's with Wang Zi.", Yan Rui said. Da Wei's faced turned into a sad one. "I don't know why, but lately they are getting close. I always see them hanging out together.", Yan Rui said.

 

 

Hearing that, Da Wei became sad and jealous. Why is she hanging out with Classmate Wang Zi? Is he the reason why she stopped treating me to Thai foods and accompanying me? "I've got to go now, see you later.", Yan Rui said. Da Wei nodded his head then he walked away.

 

 

Is that guy stealing Ding Dang away from me? She's the only one who stayed with me after Zhui left. She needs to stop hanging out with him. He glared at the floor as he was surrounded by a dark purple aura.

 

 


 

 

Xiao Xiong frowned as he sensed a demonic energy. He just got out from the men's comfort room.

 

 

"K.O. Bad Girls, you have a mission." - Xiao Xiong

 

 

He then started walking fast so he could catch up with the girls. On his way, he saw Jie Ke and Xiang Ming walking towards him.

 

 

"Xiao Xiong.", Jie Kie said. He smiled at them. "It's rare for you guys to see me. Is this something urgent?", he asked. She sighed as she looked at Xiang Ming, who looked at Xiao Xiong. Then he extended his hand at him and showed him a necklace.

 

 

Xiao Xiong looked at it and took it in his hand. "I believe that's a K.O. Bad Girl necklace.", Xiang Ming said. Xiao Xiong looked at him. "This is Ding Dang's necklace. Where did you get this?", he asked.

 

 

"Two days ago, Xiang Ming and I were having a walk at the small garden. He was hit by the necklace on his head. I don't think someone's necklace will fall that way, so I think the owner threw it.", Jie Ke said.

 

 

"Thank you for telling me.", Xiao Xiong said with a smile. The two smiled back at him. "Then we're going then.", she said. He nodded his head, then watched as the two left.

 

 

"Is Ding Dang at the meeting place?" - Xiao Xiong

 

"No, she didn't come with us." - Kate

 

"As a trainee, shouldn't she be responsible to learn?" - Yan Yan

 

"Don't worry, I'll call her. Wait for her." - Xiao Xiong

 

 

With that, Xiao Xiong run as fast as he could. As he turned left of the hallway, he saw Ding Dang and Wang Zi walking. He sighed in relief as he approached them. "Ding Dang!", he called out. 

 

 

Ding Dang and Wang Zi looked back and saw him running towards them. "Xiao Xiong? What's wrong?", she asked. "The K.O. Bad Girls has a mission, you should go to the meeting place. Everyone's waiting for you.", he said.

 

 

With that, he took her hand and dragged her away. Ding Dang could only look back at Wang Zi as she was being dragged by Xiao Xiong. Wang Zi sighed as he looked back at her. Don't worry my princess, I'll come for you.

 

 

As soon as they were out of his sight, his eyes glowed green as he followed them secretly.