Task #5: Mission One "The Broken Hearted Syndrome" Part One

Angel N Devil Season 2

"Aiya, I'm so full.", Ding Dang said as she rubbed her tummy. She just got home from her dinner with a certain Pure-blooded Day Crawler.

 

 

Da Wei Wang eats too much! I can't even breath properly now. Why did I agree to accompany him to eat again? I feel like throwing up all the foods that I ate.

 

 

She sighed as she sat on the sofa. Then the landline phone rang, she answered the call lazily. "Who is it?", she asks. Her eyes widened upon hearing the voice.

 

 

"Mom, long time no talk!", she said happily. There was a response from the other line. "Yes, I'm doing well. I'm still healthy as ever.", she said. There was a pause for a moment, then she answered.

 

 

"Oh, you can't go here? Okay. I understand. Yes, I'll study well.", she said sadly before hanging up on the landline. She sighed as she stared into space. I miss my parents... I wonder when will I see them again... Then she got up and went to her room.

 

 

As soon as she opened the door, she was meet by someone who's sitting on her bed. He looked at her in the eyes, he could see the surprised look on her face.

 

 

"How did you get here?", she asked as she pointed her finger at him. The only answer she got was a smile on his face.

 

 


 

 

Xiang Ning and Hu Po talked to each other as they walked in the hallway of Macaron College.

 

 

"Have you thought about it?", he asked as he looked at her. Xiang Ning looked down. "Maybe another time.", she said. Hu Po nodded his head, as he looked away from her. Everything is okay now... So why don't she let it happen? 

 

 

The two of them walked in silence as they avoided each other's gazes. Hu Po, I'm sorry. I don't have the confidence to do it... Xiang Ning sighed. Then she bumped into someone.

 

 

"I'm sorry!", she exclaimed as she bowed. Hu Po helped the guy up. "Wu Xi?", he said. "I'm sorry for bumping into you guys.", he said, then left the two of them.

 

 

As Wu Xi left, he let out a smirk as he pulled out a paper from his pocket. Now I'm not the only one who will suffer from heart breaks.

 

 


 

 

"Wang Charlie! Wait for me!", Xiao Feng cried out as she made up in the stairs.

 

 

Charlie ignored her and walked into the classroom. She panted heavily as she entered the classroom after him. "You stupid peacock! I told you to wait for me!", she shouted at him. He rolled his eyes at her.

 

 

"Aiyo, there they go again.", Ding Dang said as she entered the room, followed by Xiao Xiong and the rest of the K.O. Bad Girls. "Another sibling fight.", Kate said as they got on their seat.

 

 

"Xiao Feng, are you and Charlie okay?" - Xiao Xiong

 

"I don't know. He's acting weird lately." - Xiao Feng

 

"Weird? How?" - Allie

 

"From time to time, he would ask me to do some errands at home. Then he will complain that I'm slow! Then we're back on fighting again." - Xiao Feng

 

"That's now weird at all. You guys fight all the time."  - Yan Yan

 

"But we always made up after we fight. Lately, he doesn't even want to talk to me." - Xiao Feng

 

"There isn't any demonic activity for now. But we should stay alert, Charlie might be a victim." - Xiao Xiong

 

 

"Hm, the new student must be late.", Allie said as she looked at Wang Zi's empty seat. "Maybe he left the school after his first day.", Xiao Feng said. "Why do you say that?", Allie asked.

 

 

Xiao Feng shooked her head. "I don't know, it's my geothermal sense that's telling me.", she said. Yan Yan let out a groan at this. "Oh you did not just... Ugh! You already said that on the first season!", she said.

 

 

"I did?", Xiao Feng asked. With that, Yan Yan sighed in annoyance. Way to break the fourth wall, Ms. Author...

 

 

The others just laughed at them and went back doing their own things. As on cue, Wang Zi entered the room, he was wearing the uniform. Ding Dang glanced at him, before sighing as she remembered their conversation last night.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"How did you get here? Why are you in my room?", Ding Dang asked as she pointed at him. "So that's why a turtle blocked me on my way home.", she added.

 

 

Wang Zi let out a chuckle. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you.", he said. She looked at him suspiciously, "Then what are you doing here?", she asked. He sighed as he stood up from her bed.

 

 

"I told you before, I need a place to stay.", he said. "But I thought you already found one.", she said. "How so?", he asked. "You left after I went out with my friend. You didn't even leave a letter or anything so I can know if you're coming back or not.", she said.

 

 

"Oh that.", Wang Zi let out a sigh as he looked down. "I went out, I looked for my friends that night. I want them to help me with something, but they couldn't let me stay with them. I don't want my life to be boring, so I thought that going to school would be less boring. Who could have thought that you also go to that school.", he said.

 

 

"For a short time, I thought you were stalking me.", Ding Dang said. He chuckled at that. "It was a coincidence.", he said. "I don't think you owe me an explanation, but thanks for letting me know that you're not a dangerous person.", she said.

 

 

Wang Zi smiled at her, and she found herself getting drown into his eyes. Her moment was cut off by him though. "So, can I stay here temporarily? I promise I'll move out once I found a place to stay in.", he said.

 

 

"Suit yourself then.", Ding Dang said as she opened her door to leave the room. "Wait, where are you going?", he asked. "To the living room. I'm going to sleep there", she said. "But we can share the bed, it's huge.", he said.

 

 

"Oh no no no, girls and guys don't sleep on the same bed. Besides, I would betray Teacher Ji An if I slept with you.", she said before closing the door.

 

 

Wang Zi furrowed his eyebrow as he looked at the closed door. "Ji An? That demon hunter?", he said to himself. After a few moments, he smiled to himself. "I may be moving out of your place soon, but I won't leave your heart once I entered it...", he said.

 

 

End of Flashback