Task #6: Mission One "The Broken Hearted Syndrome" Part Two

Angel N Devil Season 2

"Ge, what did you want to tell me?", Yan Yan asked, looking at her older brother. They were on the school's rooftop as they talk. Yan Rui had a worried look on his face.

 

 

"I saw Xiang Ning crying after talking with Hu Po. I don't know what happened, but you have to accompany your friend.", he said. Yan Yan sighed as she looked at him. "Thank you, ge. And please ask your friend what happened between him and Xiang Ning.", she said. Yan Rui nodded his head.

 

 

Weird, everyone who have always liked each other suddenly has quarrel with their partner. What is going on? Yan Yan frowned as she looked for Xiang Ning.

 

 

As she was about to turn to the left of the hallway, she bumped into Xiao Feng. "Ouch!", Xiao Feng cried as she almost lost her balance. "Xiao Feng?", Yan Yan asked.

 

 

When Yan Yan looked at Xiao Feng, she was surprised to see her crying. "Xiao Feng? Why are you crying?", she asked. Xiao Feng sniffed before sighing. "That stupid peacock is cheating on Xiao Yang!", she said angrily.

 

 

"What?! What did he do?", Yan Yan asked. "I saw him giving flower to a random girl, he even had his arms around her. That unloyal boyfriend of my sister!", Xiao Feng ranted.

 

 

"But, why would he talk to a girl that he doesn't even know?", Yan Yan asked. Xiao Feng shooked her head. "I don't know. What I know is that Xiao Yang won't be happy.", she said.

 

 

Is it really Xiao Yang who will be unhappy... or is it you, Xiao Feng? Yan Yan gave her a worried look.

 

 


 

 

Kate ran as she searched for her teammates to show up. "Where are they? I have something to tell them.", she said to herself. Then she stopped running as she saw Ding Dang facing the wall.

 

 

She ran up to her placing a hand on her shoulder. Ding Dang looked at her slowly, making Kate's eyes widened. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?", she asked. Ding Dang sniffed as she closed her eyes. "I'm crying because Rocket Girls 101 are disbanding soon!", she wailed.

 

 

With that, Kate sighed as removed her hand on her shoulder. "And I thought you're crying over something that serious. Turns out, it's just that reason.", she said. Ding Dang wiped her tears as she looked at Kate. "Aiyo, you're so rude. I'm sad now, can't you just comfort me?", she said.

 

 

"We have no time to cry. Xiang Ning and Xiao Feng already did, now you. I have to report to Xiao Xiong that there's a weird syndrome spreading around in our school.", Kate said. "That urgent? Okay, I'll go with you.", Ding Dang said.

 

 

As they left the hallway, there was a pair of glowing green eyes watching them. Soon, he followed the two girls secretly.

 

 


 

 

"Wang Da Dong, can you walk a bit slower?!", a feminine voice shouted as she catched up to Da Dong's pace. He looked at her amused, "Eh, is my beautiful wife tired already?", he asked.

 

 

An tick mark appeared on Lei Ting's forehead as she frowned at her husband. "Well, if you were being a gentleman, slowing your pace as we walk, I wouldn't even be this tired!", she complained.

 

 

"But we need to find Classmate Ah Wu's alternate fast, before it's too late.", he said. Lei Ting sighed as she crossed her arm over her chest. "Fine, let's go to the right.", she said, then went on the left way.

 

 

Seeing this, Da Dong chuckled. My wife will never know the difference between left and right. He then followed her without saying a word. 

 

 

As they walked, they smelled a delicous scent. "I'm getting hungry.", Da Dong said. "We just ate, you moron.", Lei Ting said. "But I want to know what that food is!", he whined. Before she knew it, Da Dong ran following the scent of the food. "Wang Da Dong, wait for me!", she shouted.

 

 

As soon as Da Dong reached the place of where the scent is coming from, he stood frozen in his spot. Lei Ting followed after, catching her breath as she stopped running. "We found him!", he said, looking at the familiar-yet-unfamiliar person. She followed his gaze and she smiled.

 

 

Da Wei sighed as he took another bite from his huge burger that his dad bought for him. "The burger tastes the same.", he said happily. Then his expression turned into a sad one. "Zhui, when will you come back?", he asked to himself.

 

 

"We found Classmate Ah Wu's alternate!", Da Dong cheered happily. Upon hearing an unfamiliar voice, Da Wei stood up in alarm, looking at them. "W-who are you guys?!", he asked, hugging his foods tightly.

 

 

"Relax, we're not here to hurt you. We just need your help.", Lei Ting said as she and Da Dong smiled at him. "What kind of help do you want me to do?", Da Wei asked nervously. Zhui, save me! I beg you...

 

 


 

 

"K.O. Bad Girls, you have a new mission." - Xiao Xiong

 

 

The girls are now at the meeting place, changing their clothes. 

 

 

"The Day Crawler that you'll face later is a bit different.", Xiao Xiong said. "Different? Why?", Xiao Feng asked. "The Day Crawler just committed suicide because his girlfriend dumped him, he's back to get revenge.", Kate said.

 

 

"What do you think he is doing then?", Yan Yan asked. "He should've possessed someone already. We have to know who is his victim.", Allie said. "The Day Crawler is the one who causes every couple in our dimension to break up, have a misunderstanding, or make their partner hurt. Xiang Ning, Hu Po, Charlie and Xiao Feng are also victims of that.", Xiao Xiong said.

 

 

"What about Ding Dang?", Xiang Ning asked. "She's an exemption, she got heart broken before this happened, she won't get affected by it.", Yan Yan said.

 

 

"Hey, I'm right here you know.", Ding Dang said as she finished dressing up. Kate sighed and faced the girls. "We have to move faster.", she said as the rest continued to change their appearance.