Task #25: Mission Three "The Investigation" Part One

Angel N Devil Season 2

"I need your help with something.", Gou Zhui said as he looked at Ding Dang, who gave him a confused look. "What is it?", she asked. He crossed his arms over his chest. "Ri Yin Wang told me that you're the next closest person to Da Wei after me.", he said.

 

 

Ding Dang nodded her head as she looked at him as well. "And you stopped hanging out with him ever since Wang Zi transferred...", he added. "Is that important?", she asked. "Don't tell anyone that I came back, I'll be watching over him secretly.", he said. 

 

 

"So how can I help you?", she asked. "I need you to stay away from Da Wei, just for confirmation with something.", Gou Zhui said. "But he is my friend.", she said. "I know.", he said. "If you won't help me, then I'll come after Wang Zi.", he said.

 

 

Ding Dang smirked at that. "If you do that, I'll tell everyone that you're the Meng Zhu.", she said. He sighed at that. "Fine, I won't do anything to Wang Zi. As long as you stay away from Da Wei.", he said.

 

 

She gave him a teasing look. "Eh? Is it because you like him? You're jealous of me getting close to him?", she teased. A tick mark appeared on Gou Zhui's head. "Hey!", he shouted.

 

 


 

 

"Hey, do you have any plans on Valentines?", Xiao Feng asked, eating her lunch with Charlie. He looked bored as he ate his lunch. "Why should I plan something? There's nothing exciting about it.", he said. She pouted at that.

 

 

What does dating someone feels like? I wonder what conversation does the couples have to make their relationship strong. "Why do you ask that?", he asked, breaking her out of her thoughts. "Nothing.",  she said. He gave her a suspicious look. "What? Do you want to take me out on a date?", he asked.

 

 

Xiao Feng's eyes widened at that. "Hey! Stop being so full of yourself.", she said. Charlie smirked at her. "It's either you want to have a boyfriend or you want to date me.", he said. She huffed at that. "If I would date someone or have a boyfriend, it's not you.", she said.

 

 

Hearing that, he got a tick mark on his head. "Hey, you're not allowed to date anyone or have a boyfriend.", he warned her. She gave him a teasing look. "Why not? Are you jealous?", she asked. He frowned at her, trying to hide his blush. "You're my sister, and I'm your strict brother. Who's jealous of who? Crazy girl.", he said.

 

 

With that, Charlie grabbed his things and left. Xiao Feng made a pout as she also grabbed her things. "Wang Charlie, wait for me!", she said as she catched up with him.

 

 


 

 

Da Wei sighed as he walked at the hallways. I'll confess to her on Valentines. My outfit should be ready so I can be her partner, not just for our theme, but for life. He let out a smirk as a dark purple aura surrounded him.

 

 

His smirk dropped as soon as he saw Ding Dang and Wang Zi together. He glared upon seeing them, it was obvious that they are having fun hanging around. It made him more jealous. That stupid guy must stay away from what's mine...

 

 

"Eh? Da Wei, you're here too.", Ding Dang said as she saw him. She was smiling at her, making him smile back at her. But Da Wei glared at Wang Zi who was behind her. He remained unbothered to his presence.

 

 

"Yeah, I was just walking around. How are you in these past few days?", Da Wei asked, trying to sound cheerful. "I'm doing well. How about you? Are you eating well?", she joked. "Food is my life, you know that. But I missed eating with you.", he said.

 

 

Ding Dang rubbed her neck. "Aiyo, sorry about that. It's just...", she said. Da Wei gave her a confused look. "What?", he asked. "The last time that we ate together... I threw up at home because I don't have that much large apettite as you.", she said. He sweatdropped at that. "Oh, sorry.", he said as he fake a laugh.

 

 

Then they heard school bell, indicating that class is almost starting soon. Ding Dang turned to Wang Zi with a pout. "I told you to tell me if lunch time is almost over.", she said. Wang Zi just shrugged his shoulder, and tugged her uniform going back to their classroom.

 

 

Seeing that, Da Wei glared again as the same colored aura surrounded him again. You'll regret this, Prince boy... He used his super power speed to get in the class as fast as possible.

 

 

Ding Dang frowned as she felt a weird but familiar energy near them. It must be a demonic energy. She shrugged the feeling off as she walked. Unknown to her, Wang Zi felt that same demonic energy. He glared at nothing as his eyes glowed green. He knew where that energy comes from.

 

 

If he dares try to touch or get near her, he'll regret it...