Task #31: Mission Three "The Investigation" Part Seven

Angel N Devil Season 2

"Remember guys, we have two more days until the event. We have to arrange our classroom on the 13th and transform it into a neat but beautiful Tangled world, alright?", Kate said as she stood in the room.

 

 

The Class of Ignorant cheered at that, as they continued to do their part in the room. She smiled at that and sat on her seat. The room was filled with chattered and noises, like the normal days. But someone isn't acting normal...

 

 

As on cue, Ding Dang entered the room, yawning. She got to her seat, and Wang Zi followed by seconds after. She had a bandaid on her neck where he bit her, covering the bite mark.

 

 

Xiao Xiong got up from his seat and went to Kate. He placed his hand on her shoulder, smiling. She turned around in surprise. "Xiao Xiong, what's wrong?", she asked. "Did you do your homework?", he asked. She nodded hee head, as she looked at him with a confused face.

 

 

"Then did you sleep well last night? Have you eaten your breakfast?", he asked again. She looked at him confused. "Xiao Xiong? Are you okay? You're not acting like your normal self.", she said. The other girls of K.O. Bad Girls just watched them, smiling knowingly.

 

 

"I'm okay.", Xiao Xiong said looking at her. "I did sleep well last night and I had beeakfast already. Is that it?", Kate said. He nodded his and and removed his hand on her shoulder. With that, he went back to his seat.

 

 

Kate looked at her friends, confused. They just gave her a teasing look and went back doing their own things.

 

 


 

 

Ding Dang and Wang Zi are now sitting at the stairs of the school. They were talking to each other after they just ate their lunch together.

 

 

"Do you have any plans on Valentines?", Wang Zi asked. "No. But I am excited for it like I always do.", Ding Dang said as she played with her necklace. "You shouldn't get excited about Valentine's Day when I'm always here, loving every inch of you every single day.", he said in a low voice.

 

 

Unfortunately, she didn't heard him clearly. She knew he said something but she wasn't paying attention to it. "Huh? What did you say?", she asked as she looked at him. He let out a smile at her, not saying a word.

 

 

"Hey, can you at least repeat what you said?", Ding Dang asked with a pout. Wang Zi let out a laugh at her. "If I say it again, there won't be a giddy effect anymore.", he said. She continued pouting at him, making him laugh even more.

 

 

"You make me laugh even when I'm not even in the mood to smile. That's why I love you more.", he said. Upon hearing that, she felt her face getting red again. Her heart also beated again in a fast manner.

 

 

I guess the giddy effect didn't wear off then. He looked at her blushing face, smiling, before looking away. He was contented with what he saw.

 

 

"Ding Dang, there you are!"

 

 

Both of them turned around to see Yan Yan and Allie walking down the stairs. "What are you two doing here?", Ding Dang asked. "We could ask you guys the same thing.", Yan Yan said as she looked at them suspiciously.

 

 

"Ding Dang, Kate said that we should go to Xiao Xiong's place later after school.", Allie said. Ding Dang looked at them, confused. "Why?", she asked. "You have to wear that Rapunzel dress to make sure it fits you. And we have to talk about the arrangements as well.", Yan Yan said.

 

 

Ding Dang smiled at them. "Oh, then wait for me after school.", she said. Allie looked at Wang Zi, tilting her head as she held her candy. "Classmate Wang Zi, do you want to come with us?", she asked. Yan Yan nudged her. "Allie.", she warned her.

 

 

Wang Zi shooked his head and looked away from them, making Yan Yan frown and Allie confused. "Hey, why are you hanging out with him? He's not even friendly.", Yan Yan asked as she looked at Ding Dang.

 

 

She let out a smile at her. "Aiyo, don't mind him.", she said. Yan Yan then noticed the bandaid on her neck. "What's that on your neck? Did something happened to you?", she asked.

 

 

"Uh... I got bitten by a mosquito.", Ding Dang said with a nervous laugh. "Oh. Then we're going now.", Allie said. She nodded her head and watched the two go down the stairs. As soon as they were gone, she heard Wang Zi chuckling.

 

 

"What's funny?", she asked as she looked at him. "A vampire actually turned into a mosquito.", he joked. That made her pout and lightly punched him in his chest. "Hey! It's not funny!", she whined.

 

 


 

 

Reina glared at the group of Day Crawlers. "I told you to finish him! Why didn't you do it?", she asked as a dark purple aura surrounded her. "I'm sorry miss. He teleported away before we could even dispose him.", one of the demonss said.

 

 

She frowned at that as she crossed her arms ovee her chest. "I'm giving you a second chance to get rid of him again, move!", she commanded. With that, the demons left in a rush.