Task #8: Mission One "The Broken Hearted Syndrome" Part Four

Angel N Devil Season 2

"You want me to go to Gold Dimension?", Da Wei asked as he looked at Da Dong and Lei Ting. They nodded their heads as they looked back at him. 

 

 

"But my dad won't allow me to go even if I'm willing to help you guys.", Da Wei said. "I guess you have to let him know first before you go. I'm sure he will go mad after he founds out you're not in this dimension.", Lei Ting said.

 

 

"Okay, then I'll call him.", Da Wei said as he took out his phone. He dialed his dad's number and held it near his ear. After a few rings, his dad answered. "Dad, there's something I want you to know.", he said. He paused for a moment before he answered. "I have to go to Gold Dimension to help my alternate there.", he said.

 

 

"WHAT?! YOU CAN'T GO THERE!", Ri Yin Wang's loud voice shouted over the phone. Da Dong and Lei Ting heard it. "But dad-", Da Wei was cut off when Da Dong took it from him. "Let him explain.", Lei Ting said. Da Wei nodded his head as he and Lei Ting looked at Da Dong.

 

 

"Hello, uncle. I'm Wang Da Dong, Da Wei's new friend.", Da Dong said with a smile. This dumb man is still smiling even though they're just talking on the phone. Lei Ting let out a sigh at that.

 

 

Upon hearing Ri Yin Wang's voice, Da Dong's eyes widened. "Eh, you are Duan Chang Ren's alternate here.", he said. Da Wei looked at Lei Ting with a surprised look. "My dad has an alternate in your dimension too?", he asked. Lei Ting nodded her head. "He's a friend of ours too.", she said.

 

 

After explaining things to Ri Yin Wang, Da Dong gave Da Wei's phone back to him. "I've told him everything.", he said. "Oh.", Da Wei said as he took his phone and placed it near his ear again. "Okay, I'll allow you to go. Just take a good care of yourself there. Your dad is going to miss you.", Ri Yin Wang said.

 

 

"Okay, I'll be careful. I'll be back soon. I'll go then.", Da Wei said. Then he ended the call and faced Lei Ting and Da Dong. "I'm ready to go.", he said.

 

 

With that, the Dimension Door appeared and it opened by itself. "Woah, that's so cool.", Da Wei said in awe. Lei Ting smiled at that. "Let's go.", she said. The three of them walked inside the Dimension Door, and they disappeared with the door as they traveled to Gold Dimension.

 

 


 

 

"Xiao Xiong! The Day Crawler got Ding Dang."  the K.O. Bad Girls said as they arrived at Xiong Ya's house. "We have to save her, she still doesn't know how to use her weapon that well.", Xiao Xiong said.

 

 

"Can you sense where she is right now?", Kate asked. Xiao Xiong closed his eyes, trying to use his yi neng to sense her. All he could see is a blurred empty abandoned building. "There's a Kaidan in her area. I can't properly sense her.", he said.

 

 

"Then do you see any landmarks so that we can find her easily?", Allie asked. "There's a small fountain outside the building, I could feel that Ding Dang is near at it.", he said.

 

 

"Let's go save her.", Kate said. The girls went to search for Ding Dang.

 

 


 

 

Ding Ding groaned as she woke up. She noticed that she's in an unfamiliar dark place and she her hands and feet were tied up. How did I end up here?

 

 

She struggled as she tried to free herself from getting tied up. Then she heard footsteps coming near, she looked to see who it was. "Oh, it's you Day Crawler. Why did you tied me up?", she asked. Wu Xi looked at her, "You're not afraid of me even though you're all alone?", he asked.

 

 

"Why would I be afraid of you? I'm a K.O. Bad Girl.", she said. Wu Xi chuckled at that. "Being alone must be tiring, right?", he asked. Ding Dang raised her eyebrow at this. "What are you talking about?", she asked.

 

 

"Love is not a wonderful thing. It only hurts people's feelings, and demons feelings as well. Love will put you in danger, and make you lost love for yourself. Love is a dangerous thing, how can the world be at peace if it is only for love? Love will never make anyone happy or contented, it will only cause you harm.", he said.

 

 

Hearing that, Ding Dang fell into a deep thought. Teacher Ji An didn't even tell me that he loves me... My parents doesn't have time for me, they can't even free their time for me and leave their work... My teammates treated me like an outsider although I'm a trainee in K.O. Bad Girl... He's right, love is not a good thing...

 

 

Smirking, the Day Crawler sensed her heart broken feeling. He faced her with a tempting look on his face. "How about this, you can join me on making people in love break up, you can save them from that dangerous thing called love.", he said as he tried to hypnotize her.

 

 

Ding Dang looked at him in a daze, getting drawn to his hypnotism. Before she could though, a green flame attacked the Wu Xi, making him fall on the ground. With that, Ding Dang snapped back into reality. She looked to see who just saved her.

 

 

Her eyes widened upon seeing who it was. "Wang Zi?", she exclaimed in surpise. Wang Zi looked at her, then looked back at the guy. "Don't listen to him, he's trying to make you fall for his trap.", he said to her.

 

 

Ding Dang could only watch as Wang Zi used his green fire flames to hurt the Day Crawler. "Wait! He won't get burn by you, right?", she asked. He looked at her. "He won't, my flames knows who's the bad guy here. He will only hurt the Day Crawler, not the actual guy.", he said.

 

 

With that, Wang Zi used all his powers to hurt the Day Crawler. The Day Crawled screamed in pain as he left Wu Xi's body. Then he went to untied Ding Dang. As soon as she was free, he helped her stand up.

 

 

"How did you find me?", Ding Dang asked as she looked at him. "I can sense if there's a Crawler possession.", Wang Zi said. "Oh, that's how...", she said. Those fire flames of his are cool though...

 

 

"My fire flames are indeed cool.", Wang Zi said. Ding Dang looked at him in shock. "H-how did you know what I was thinking?", she asked. He only chuckled at her, then he turned serious.

 

 

"You know, I'm sure everyone you cared about loves you, they just show it in different ways.", he stared. She looked at him, confused. "Your teammates, parents, and that Ji An you keep thinking about, they care for you and loves you. They all have their own ways in showing it.", he said.

 

 

"H-how did you know I was thinking about them?", she asked. He smiled at her before looking away. "I can read minds. But I only do that when I want to.", he said. "You can sense a crawler possession and read minds? That's so cool.", she said in awe.

 

 

"According to someone, love never fails. So if it fails, it wasn't love yet.", Wang Zi said. Ding Dang could only look at him as he spoke. "Sometimes loving someone hurts. Being in love is not all about happy things. There will always be struggle and you should figure it out if the love you have is worth fighting for.", he said.

 

 

Ding Dang was about to speak when she heard loud footsteps. "I have to leave now. Don't tell anyone that I was here. And you should take care of yourself.", he said. Without a word, he disappeared from her sight.

 

 

"Ding Dang! Are you okay?", the K.O. Bad Girls asked as they approached her. "I'm okay.", she said in a daze. "What's wrong with her?", Xiang Ning asked. They shrugged their shoulders at her. "Let's go. Take Wu Xi out of here. Ding Dang, come.", Kate said as she grabbed her arm. Then they all left the building.