It Doesn’t Have To Be Something Bad.

The Moments I Live For
Please log in to read the full chapter

“So let me get this straight,” Taeyeon started “Seulgi is trying to flirt but also trying to keep it a secret?  What’s the point then?”

 

Yeri thought for a moment.  To be completely honest, she had no clue why Seulgi was still trying to hide it.  Sure, it’s kind of embarrassing admitting it to everyone but really not harmful at all. 

 

“Not really sure why she’s doing it,” Yeri answered “but I don’t want to force her to do anything.”

 

Taeyeon nodded before speaking again.  “You know, I would probably be able to help better if you’d tell me who she likes.  I obviously know them, that’s why you won’t tell me.”

 

“Yeah...” Yeri agreed with Taeyeon, and trusted her not to tell anyone, but it wasn’t her secret to tell.  

 

“How about this,” Taeyeon took a sip from her drink before continuing “I guess and you just tell me if I’m right.  Sounds good?”

 

That didn’t seem too bad.  The likelihood of Taeyeon guessing right was low anyways. “Ok sure, why not.  But you only get three guesses.”

 

Taeyeon nodded “Ok, first guess: Joy.”

 

Well shoot.  “Uh, how did you know?”

 

Taeyeon smiled knowingly “Come on, crushes between members are pretty common.  Obviously it wasn’t you and I figured it wouldn’t be the new couple since she’s actually pursuing this.  So, that basically left Joy or some other idol, and she seemed like the best place to start.”

 

“Smart as always Unnie” Yeri slowly clapped, but was careful not to make too much noise.  “So, what should she do?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious?”  Yeri shook her head, which made Taeyeon giggle a bit.  “She needs to drop the secret.  The way I see it, you only hide your feelings if you don’t think anything will come of them.  If she wants Joy, then she’s going to have to show it.”

 

Yeri nodded along.  She completely agreed with Taeyeon.  Seulgi had to decide between pursuing Joy or letting her feelings fade.  Only then will her feelings actually reach the other girl.

 

“Does Seulgi seem scared of being rejected?”

 

Yeri thought for a moment.  “Not really.  I mean she has some doubts about whether Joy will feel the same, but it doesn’t seem like that’s what’s holding her back.”

 

“Well then I think she should go for it.”  Taeyeon smiled “I can’t really give much more advice though.”

 

“No, you helped a lot Unnie!” Yeri pulled her phone out and got ready to text Seulgi.  “It’s time for her to make an ultimatum.”

 

Seulgi was a bit nervous.  After a talk with Yeri, she decided that it was time to come clean about her crush.  She figured that Wendy, her best friend, would be the easiest to tell, but that might not be the case.  After all, she’s basically admitting that she lied to Wendy’s face.  Oh well, there is no backing out now.  Besides, Seulgi knows deep down that Wendy would never

Please log in to read the full chapter