Why I Feel So Vulnerable

The Moments I Live For
Please log in to read the full chapter

SM wasted no time announcing Irene’s sudden “relationship”.  Fans broke out in a craze, but it seemed there were mixed reactions.  Some were happy because Irene and Bogum’s chemistry had won them over in the past.  However, some fans seemed to dislike the relationship, partially due to the fact that some fans wanted Irene and Wendy together.  That part made Wendy pretty happy, it was reassuring to know that her chemistry with Irene could rival the on screen chemistry Irene had with Bogum.

 

Regardless of how fans thought about the relationship, one thing they all had in common was that they supported Irene.  Although some were upset that Irene was dating, most fans respected her personal life and cheered her on.  Even though they were cheering on a (fake) relationship that Wendy was unhappy with, it made her proud of their Reveluvs.

 

“Good morning Seungwan.” Irene hugged Wendy as she cooked some breakfast for the other girls.  Irene snuck in a kiss on the cheek before detaching herself.

 

“Good morning beautiful.”  Wendy’s gaze followed Irene as the older woman walked over to the shoe rack.  It was then that she noticed that Irene was already fully dressed. “Going somewhere?”

 

“Yeah, don’t you remember?  I have to go on that fake date with Bogum.”

 

That’s right.  In order to make the story more believable, SM had set up several dates for the pair.  They made no effort to be discreet, probably hoping that dispatch would find them.  Wendy had been dreading this, but she knew it had to be done.

 

“Slipped my mind.  Have fun!” Wendy said with a smile that did not reach her eyes.

 

Irene didn’t notice, probably too preoccupied with putting her shoes on.  “I’ll try.” She said with a grimace, then waved as she stepped out of the dorm.

 

 

Irene was more than a little uneasy with her fake dating arrangements.  For one, she knew for a fact that Bogum had romantic feelings for her.  He had confessed before, and it wasn’t too long ago so she was a bit worried that there might be some lingering feelings.  Aside from that, Irene has realized that Wendy dislikes Bogum.  She remembers vividly how Wendy reacted last time she met up with him; it was actually the main reason she decided not to tell Wendy that Bogum confessed.  Regardless of his feelings, Irene knew Bogum to be a sweet guy, so she trusted that he would be respectful during this arrangement.

 

They were set to have breakfast in a trendy cafe, probably to draw quick attention.  Once she entered, it wasn’t hard to spot Bogum.  He waved as she drew near, a polite smile on his face that probably made many girls swoon.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter