If This Was Meant To Be

The Moments I Live For
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wendy grinned as she looked at herself in the mirror.  Her purple hair suited her well, and she couldn’t wait for Irene to see it.  It was no secret that purple was Irene’s favorite color, and Wendy hoped that her newly dyed hair would capture the older girl’s attention.

 

She spent the whole day waiting for Irene to return from the salon, hoping that she’d come back alone.  Unfortunately, all of the girls came back together.

 

“We’re back!” Yeri yelled as she flaunted her now blonde locks in front of Wendy “You like?” 

 

Wendy almost laughed at how Yeri dramatically fluttered her eyelashes “Yes, I like.”

 

“You look good Unnie.” Joy said, drawing Wendy’s attention away from the Maknae and to the other three girls.

 

Wendy opened to reply, but was shocked into silence.  Seulgi’s cleopatra style bangs suited her quite well, giving her a girl-crush aura.  Joy looked undeniably y, although her hair hadn’t changed much from their last comeback.  But who really took Wendy’s breath away was Irene.

 

Irene looked absolutely stunning.

 

Her hair was dyed a rich ebony, which was striking against her beautifully smooth, pale skin.  Wendy was practically gawking at Irene, she could even see color rising to the older girl’s cheeks.

 

“Purple suits you.” 

 

Irene’s comment snapped Wendy out of her gaze.  She realized she must’ve looked stupid, even Seulgi was looking at her curiously.

 

“Thank you Unnie.  You look amazing as always.  All of you do, I think this comeback will treat us well.”

 

Seulgi smiled at Wendy’s compliment “I think so too!”

 

Irene gave Wendy a soft smile before heading towards to kitchen.  “I’ll be cooking tonight girls.  Why don’t you girls put on a movie while you wait.”

 

Wendy ope

Please log in to read the full chapter