Can Be The Beginning Of Another Thing

The Moments I Live For
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yeri has been cringing a lot lately, and she can only really blame Seulgi.  She has to give credit where it’s due; Seulgi is definitely trying her best, but having to constantly watch her try to sort-of flirt with Joy has been painful.  Rather than use Wendy’s greasy, but super effective, technique, she has gone in full force with a new mindset: be herself.

 

Yeri didn’t initially think this was a bad idea.  Seulgi was cute with her air headedness, and naturally very kind, so if she just amped that up a bit Joy would have to at least notice her.  Oh, and did Joy notice.  Joy could obviously tell something was up with Seulgi, but it didn’t seem to be hitting the mark, if anything Joy seemed worried.

 

“Does Seulgi-unnie seem ok to you?” Joy asked the other day after Seulgi tried to impress Joy with dog facts.

 

Yeri wasn’t really sure how to answer, so she went with a shrug and added “She seems normal to me.”

 

The main problem was, nothing Seulgi was doing was even remotely romantic.  If anything, it looked more like she was trying really hard to be Joy’s friend.  They had to change tactics, that was for sure, but Yeri was not a romance expert.  Of course, she would never admit that to anyone else, except maybe a few people.

 

First on her list: Saeron.  One of her closest friends, who also happens to have acted in a lot of dramas and movies.  She has to have some knowledge on the matter, so she went ahead and gave her friend a call.

 

“Hello?” Saeron answered on the second ring, as usual.

 

“Hi Saeroni~  Can you help me with something?”

 

Saeron laughed at the whining tone in Yeri’s voice, “Sure!  I’m not busy right now so, what do you need?”

 

“Just advice.” Yeri paused “Like tips and stuff.  I have a friend that doesn’t really know how to subtly give things a more… romantic vibe with this girl.”

 

Saeron made a sound of acknowledgment “So this friend is stuck in the friendzone?”

 

“Yeah, I guess.” Yeri sighed, realizing how hard it could be to get out of the dreaded friendzone.  “I figured with all of your acting experience, you’d know what to do.”

 

“Sorry Yeri, I know about as much as you.”

 

“Huh?! How?!”

 

Saeron laughed at Yeri’s shouting “Because, everything I act in is fake and pretty unrealist

Please log in to read the full chapter