It Can Be Something More Beautiful,

The Moments I Live For
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Seungwan?” Irene softly called out as she lounged on the couch.  Today was a lazy day, and the pair had the dorm to themselves after Yeri suddenly left to hang out with Taeyeon.  But Irene had suddenly received a text from their maknae, which definitely spurred her jealousy a bit.

 

“Yeah?” Wendy answered from the kitchen.  She was making a nice breakfast for the two of them, which was sweet and almost made Irene forget about the text, but one should never underestimate a jealous Irene.

 

“I just got an interesting text from Yeri.”

 

“Oh yeah?” Wendy walked over with two plates, setting them down before taking a seat next to Irene.  “She’s hanging out with Taeyeon-unnie right now.  What did it say?”

 

Irene ignored her food in favor of staring down Wendy, but the younger girl didn’t even notice and began eating immediately.  “Funny you mention Taeyeon, because it actually has something to do with her.”

 

“Really?” Wendy perked up, which Irene took note of; it only fueled her jealousy.  “What did Yeri say?”

 

“Oh, just that you have a crush on Taeyeon.”

 

Wendy laughed, but when she realized that Irene had not joined her, she slowly looked over.  Wendy was met with a murderous glare from Irene.  “Haha,” Wendy continued awkwardly “she's obviously joking..”

 

“Well now that she mentions it,” Irene looked back at her phone, feigning indifference “you have always been a big fan.  You always gush about her songs, plus you definitely hang out with her the most out of all of us!”

 

Wendy smiled, trying to hold back her laugh “Wait, I really-”

 

“Uh-uh, I’m not finished.” Wendy zipped close, letting Irene finish her rant.  “People have always said she looked like me, so maybe you’re planning on replacing me!  Ah I get it, you really have a thing for older women.  Am I not old enough for you Wendy?”  Wendy burst out laughing, she really couldn’t contain it anymore. This earned a pout from Irene though “It’s not funny!”

 

“I’m sorry,” Wendy said as she tried to catch her breath “but it kind of is.” Irene gave her a light hit to her shoulder, which only prompted Wendy to laugh again.  “Ok, ok, let’s clear this up.  Yes I’m a fan of Taeyeon, but I have never had a crush on her.  I am most definitely not replacing you, that would make me the dumbest person alive.  Oh, and I don’t have a thing for older women, just one older woman which happens to be you.”

 

Irene blushed and tried to hide her smile.  “Well, I guess you’re off the hook for now.”

 

Wendy chuckled before reaching over to hug Irene, giving her a squeeze. “You’re so cute w

Please log in to read the full chapter