AUTHORS NOTE

The Moments I Live For
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! It's been awhile huh? First off I guess I should say happy new year haha.  I want to apologize for leaving you guys on such a big cliffhanger.

If you read my author notes at the end of each chapter, you probably know that last semester was tough for me.  I was taking so many classes and being in ROTC demands a lot from me.  I'm also on scholarship, so I had to keep my grades up.  I made a promise to myself after the semester was over: I will update during winter break.  But I realized that I really needed a break, my brain was fried haha.

So I decided that I would spend winter break truly resting, and then update during the new semester!  My semester started late January, and thankfully I'm taking less classes so it's much more manageable.  I wanted to wait before updating so I could get used to my new schedule, and so I could be sure that I would be able to dedicate a decent amount of time to updating this story.  I want to go back to regular updates, I feel like you guys deserve it for waiting so long.  

So here I am!  I'm ready to start updating for you all again!  Thank you so much for being patient and I want to tell you all how sorry I am for not telling you sooner.  I promise to do better :)

I know this is a long authors note, and I'm sorry it's not an update, but I feel like I owed you all an explanation.  But now you have something to look forward to, since I will be posting a new, extra long chapter tomorrow!
 <

Please log in to read the full chapter