This Is Why I Feel Like This,

The Moments I Live For
Please log in to read the full chapter

SM entertainment had made a statement rather quickly.  They stated that all rumors were false, that Irene and Wendy were simply very close band mates who were very comfortable with each other.  Irene was also forced to apologize for her state of undress, which made Wendy slightly angry but Irene was very willing to apologize.  Mr.Sooman had yet to inform the duo what else he would do to detract from the rumors, but he promised a solution would be presented soon.

 

While that should’ve made the couple happy, in reality they were slightly afraid of what his solution might be.  Despite their worries, Wendy did her best to keep the both of them optimistic, or at least distract her girlfriend from the problem at hand.

 

“Man, I wish I could live stream.  I’m so bored!”

 

Red Velvet was temporarily banned from social media by their managers, and Yeri was taking it the hardest.  She loved talking to their fans, and usually scrolled through fan pages or live-streamed late at night.

 

“I’m sorry Yeri.” Of course Wendy felt guilty about it, even though it wasn’t technically a punishment, it was simply a precaution, but Wendy still viewed as at least partly her fault.   “I’m sure they’ll let us log on soon, it shouldn’t be too much longer.”

 

“You’re probably right.” Yeri sighed “I mean, it’s already been a week!  At this point, the lack of activity might make us seem more suspicious...”

 

Wendy laughed a bit, even though there was some truth in Yeri’s statement.  “Are you hungry?  I could make you something to eat if you want.”

 

“Really?” Yeri said with a hint of interest “I thought you were just cooking for Irene.”

 

Irene was currently meeting with managers, and likely Mr.Sooman, at the SM building.  She was due to be back any minute so Wendy had decided to make a nice lunch for her.  Normally she would’ve cooked something simple so that she could make enough for the other members too, but Joy and Seulgi were away doing various schedules.  Yeri and Wendy were usually left with no schedules, so it’s no surprise that the two found themselves alone in the dorm.

 

“I can make enough for you, it's no problem.  I’m going to try and make it look pretty.  You can be my taste tester if I finish before Irene gets back!”

 

Yeri laughed before jumping from her spot on the couch.  She made her way over to where Wendy stood in the kitchen, sniffing the air in a dramatic fashion. “Mmmmm!  Smells good!”

 

Just then the duo heard the sound of the door unlocking, signaling that Irene had probably returned.

 

“Awww, do I still get some?” Yeri began to pout, as if she expected Wendy to say no.

 

“Of course, stop being dramatic.” Wendy nudged Yeri a bit, simply trying to be playful, but was not expecting a full on shove from the younger girl.

 

“Yah!”

 

“What?  I’m just playing!”

 

Wendy moved to grab the younger girl, but she quickly evaded her grasp and started squealing as she ran around the dorm.

“You call that playing? Yah, Kim Yerim!” 

 

Wendy spent a good couple of minutes trying to catch their maknae, not even realizing that Irene had been watching with a fond smile.

Please log in to read the full chapter