I Need You To Tell Me,

The Moments I Live For
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wendy dropped Joy off at the dorm, then made her way to the nearest flower shop.  She wanted to apologize to Joohyun, and her father had always taught her not to apologize to a woman empty handed.  Plus, she really didn’t have to hide the fact that she was giving them to Joohyun anymore, everyone knew they were dating.

 

After a short time of looking, she settled on a nice arrangement of flowers that smelled particularly good.  Wendy then went to a bakery, hoping to find some carrot cake.  As soon as she entered she was surprised to find Joohyun peering into the display glass.  Wendy didn’t know what to do, so she ended up just standing there stupidly while watching Joohyun.

 

Eventually, Joohyun turned to make eye contact, she must’ve felt someone staring.  Her face was covered, but her eyes conveyed some surprise.

 

“Seungwan...”

 

Seungwan finally snapped out of it and stepped closer to Joohyun, so none of the workers could hear their conversation.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Looking for cake...” After answering Joohyun rustled through her bag, procuring a black face mask.  “Here.”

 

Seungwan took it and quickly put it on.  She had totally forgotten that she wasn’t wearing one.  “Thanks.”

 

Silence settled over the pair, and it was a bit awkward.  Seungwan noticed Joohyun’s eyes drift to the flowers hanging limply at her side, so she lifted them up and presented them.

 

“These are, uh, for you.”

 

Joohyun accepted the flowers and sniffed them, making Seungwan smile a bit beneath the mask.  “Thank you.”

 

“I wanted to say sorry.  I was so stupid and shouldn’t have said what I said.”

 

“Seungwan,” Joohyun started quietly, “lets go outside.”

 

Seungwan nodded and followed Joohyun outside, coming to lean against the side of the building.  

 

“I think I should say sorry too.”

 

“What?” Seungwan furrowed her brow confusion “No, I was the one-“

 

“Let me explain.”  Joohyun took a step forward and grabbed one of Seungwan’s hands with both of her own.  “While I didn’t like what you were saying, it stems from insecurities.  I was being insensitive and I should’ve convinced you that I do in fact value this relationship.”

 

Seungwan didn’t know how to respond.  She didn’t once think that Joohyun had done anything wrong, but here she was apologizing.  “Do you know how much I want to kiss you right now?”

 

Joohyun started giggling, which made Seungwan’s smile grow tenfold.  “Well, we can’t do that here.  How about we head back.”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter