"I Can't Stop Myself

The Moments I Live For
Please log in to read the full chapter

Irene, Wendy, and Joy had dinner together that night.  They chatted and joked around as they ate, although much of the energy that Yeri usually brought to the table was noticeably missing.  They all decided to go to bed early that night, Joy being the first to head to her room claiming that she was jet lagged.  Irene was also tired from her travels and left to go to her room as well, but emerged minutes later in her sleepwear.

 

“Seungwan~” She whined, which immediately grabbed the attention of the younger.  “I’m cold.”

 

Seungwan laughed “Alright Joohyun, let me wash up and change, then I’ll come to bed with you.”

 

Joohyun smiled brightly, making Seungwan’s heart skip a beat.  “Ok, I’ll be waiting.”

 

Seungwan rushed through her night routine just so that she could cuddle with Joohyun sooner.  She didn’t even bother knocking when walking in, finding the older girl on the bed scrolling through her phone.

 

“I think people like us together.” Joohyun suddenly said as Seungwan climbed into bed.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Wenrene is our pairing name.  Our fans like us together.”

 

Seungwan laughed “They also like you with Seulgi, hell, they probably have names for every pairing you can think of.”

 

“Are you jealous?” Joohyun asked with a teasing tone.

 

“Nope, I know you’re all mine.” Seungwan said as she flashed Joohyun a charming smile.

 

The older girl pouted at the response “I wish you’d be a little more jealous...”

 

Seungwan laughed again, then pecked Joohyun’s nose.  “I’ll only be jealous if I had real reason to Joohyun.  I know for a fact Seulgi isn’t gonna steal you from me.”

 

Joohyun’s eyes flickered as she came up with an idea “A real reason...”

 

“Did you say something?”

 

Joohyun faced Seungwan with an innocent smile on her face.  “Cuddle me?”

 

Seungwan practically squealed at the cute sight and immediately heeded Joohyun’s request, wrapping her arms around the older girl.  Joohyun sighed in content and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

 

 

Seungwan woke up to Joohyun in her arms, and she can easily say that she’s never enjoyed waking up as much as she did today.  She wishes that she could stay like that forever, but of course someone had to ruin that.

 

A ringtone suddenly blared in the room, waking up Joohyun.  Seungwan rushed to silence her phone, but found that it wasn’t hers that was ringing.

 

“Seungwan.” Joohyun whined, hiding underneath the covers.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter