But Then Reality Strikes

The Moments I Live For
Please log in to read the full chapter

As time went on, the rave about Irene and Bogum’s fake relationship died down a bit.  They were still quite popular, but it wasn’t new news anymore.  Thankfully, that meant less photo shoots and fake dates for Wendy to have to deal with.  Nowadays, Irene and Bogum only had to go out once every two weeks.

 

However, these dates still made Wendy extremely jealous.  Pictures from fans or dispatch would often show Bogum getting pretty touchy with Irene.  Holding hands was to be expected, but Wendy had seen plenty of pictures showing his arm around Irene’s shoulders or even around her waist, leaving virtually no space between them.  Wendy wanted so badly to just tell him to back off, but she couldn’t for obvious reasons.

 

Instead, Wendy found herself relieving her stress in other ways.  After almost every date, Wendy would whisk Irene away to the older girl’s room.  Things would get pretty heated, but they would never have .  They’ve gotten close plenty of times, but they were usually either interrupted or Wendy cooled down and decided to wait.  Irene never complained, in fact she told Wendy that she liked the younger girl being assertive, which of course made Wendy blush.  But the only con would be the marks Wendy would leave on Irene’s skin.  Hickeys would litter Irene collarbone, which is where Wendy would try to keep them since that area is easily coverable, but sometimes they would trail up the older girls neck.

 

Which brings them to where they are now. “Seungwan, I really can’t cover this one.”  Irene was frantically trying to cover up a large hickey on her neck, and while it faded, it was still visible.

 

“I’m sorry...” Wendy said meekly, a stark contrast to how she was behaving before.

 

Irene chose to stop and lean over to kiss Wendy deeply.  It surprised Wendy, but she reciprocated quickly.  When they separated Irene stayed close, and reached over to hold Wendy’s hand.  “Seungwan, did you do this because of my date with Bogum?”

 

Wendy looked down at her hands as she nodded “Not on purpose I just... can’t stop myself sometimes.”

 

Irene smiled sadly, but chose not to press Wendy further.  “Well, I can’t go out like this.  I’ll have to give Bogum some excuse.”

 

“Let me.” Wendy said as she looked back up at Irene.  “It’s the least I can do.  I’ll... call him or something.”

 

“Alright, if you insist.  Just tell him something came up.”

 

Wendy no

Please log in to read the full chapter