CHAPTER 35

Nothing Without You

Exo P.O.V

Exo was in their midst of preparing of their comeback new song "Monster". There have only two days until the comeback date and them comeback with a dark concept for this song. The room was heating up and the boys were working so hard to making sure all preparations were perfect without any mistake for their fans. Chanyeol and Eunji finally began to tell their secret relationship to their members and they also revealed their relationship in the public. Meanwhile, Baekhyun is still doing fine and a bit jealousy on Chanyeol regarding their dating news. It's different than him, the fans were happy and blessed their relationship, Eunji nor her members never get harm or bashed from Chanyeol fans. Besides, they put high hopes on Chorong and Eunji wished they are meant to be.

Ever since the dating news between Woohyun and Chorong, Suho is slowly to throw his feelings on Chorong. He knows he will never get Chorong's heart or making her be his girlfriend. He admits Woohyun is the most deserves to having Chorong in his life. Suddenly someone came entered at their dance studio and stop the music were played. It was their CEO, Lee Soo Man.

"Annyeonghaseo...." All exo members greeted and bowed politely.

"Aigooo.... You've worked so hard lately." Lee Soo Man said.

"Yes, they are." A choreography replied.

"When is your official date to comeback?" Lee Soo Man asked.

"June, 9" Suho answered as a being leader.

"Only two days.." Lee Soo Man nod his head, "Packed all your things and back to the dorm now. I'll let you guys day off until the comeback date." He told.

"Thank you, CEO-nim." Exo said with excitedment.

****

Baekhyun P.O.V

I just threw myself on the bed. I feel so exhausted and my body full of sweats because of dance practice for a comeback in two days left. I let out a relief sighed because CEO-nim gives rest until the comeback date. I can't wait to revenge my sleeping beauty. Then I woke up from my bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. 

After done showering while I put my blue pajamas on my body. Then I lying down on my bed while playing my phone. When I was too busy scrolling the timeline on my screen phone, I found out some article make me feels so jealousy.

 

Apink's Bomi and Choi Tae Joon Confirmed As New "We Got Married"

 

My eyes widened out when I saw an article that Bomi will appear on We Got Married. No! It couldn't be. Suddenly, I heard someone knock on my door. I bet it must Chanyeol-ie. I felt annoying, he is always entered in my room without any reason and sometimes brings his lame jokes was I didn't interest at all.

"Baekhyun-ah...." I let out a relief sighed. It was Suho hyung who was knock on my door.

"Oh hyung! I thought Chanyeol-ie." I said while I get up and sat on my bed.

"Sorry for disturbing you. I've just checked you out." Suho hyung told.

"Checked me out?" I wondered.

"Do you know that Bomi will be appeared on We Got Married?" Suho hyung asked, and I slowly nodded my head while putting my phone down on the bed.

"Sorry, I shouldn't mention her name," Suho said with guilty tone.

"It's okay hyung. I'm totally fine and I don't care about her anymore." I said.

"Oh really? But why you still keep her photo as your wallpaper?" I saw Suho hyung pointed out my lock screen phone suddenly pop up, which I have new notifications.

"Ah.." I immediately close my lock screen.

"Do you still have feelings on her?" Suho hyung began to ask, while I really don't know whether I still have feelings on her or not.

I sighed, "Let me be honest with you. I really don't know what's wrong with me and I really didn't get it with my feelings. I admit I had moved on from her and I already forget our past but I don't know why I can't seeing Bomi with someone else. I felt my heart's hurt, hyung. I really don't care about her life and I don't want to get know about her anymore but why I can't look her with someone else." I began to tell the truth. 

"You know what, Baekhyun. You've changed, you are not Baekhyun that I know before. You have two different personalities is bright and cold. When you with our members, you still the old Baekhyun that we knew but when you around with any girls, you automatically became cold. You treated girls so mean, is not you, Baekhyun-ah." Suho told.

"I even don't know hyung why I became cold towards any girl." I said with let out a sigh.

"It's all because of Bomi, right?" Suho told.

I stayed in silence. I totally lost in words and speechless at the same time. 

"Get some rest, Baekhyun-ah. Forget what I'm saying and don't take it seriously. Chill okay." Suho hyung patted my shoulder before he left out from my room. 

I lying down on my bed while looked at Bomi's photo on his phone lock screen. 

"It is because of you that I became like this, Bomi." I talked to myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apink P.O.V

Eunji and Namjoo stared at Bomi long face and hard after having seen her in a trance while eating. Rarely had she seen her out of focus in front of food. Namjoo noticed her plated untouched.

"Bomi unnie.." Namjoo called out.

"Oh..." Bomi answered.

"Are you okay, unnie?" Namjoo asked with concerned.

"Uhmm...." She nods her head without looked at Namjoo and Eunji, who was stared at her.

"Is there something wrong or aren't feeling well?" Eunji turned to asked.

"I'm fine... Eunji-ya. I'm just thinking of something in my mind." Bomi told.

"What are you thinking, unnie?" Namjoo asked.

Bomi just let out a sighed without answering it.

"Do you feel burdened about you will appear on We Got Married?" Eunji asked.

"Uhmm... I'm just wondered will our fans will accept me to be appeared on We Got Married and how they reacted." Bomi finally told.

"You were worried what happened Naeun-ie appeared on We Got Married a few years ago?" Eunji said, making Bomi nod her head again.

"Everything's gonna be okay, unnie. Besides, your virtual husband is an actor, not idols." Namjoo cheers up.

"Yes I know, but I'm still worried," Bomi said.

"Believe in you, Bbom-ah. You are good in the variety show and I knew if you can do it. You will handle and facing yourself. We always support you no matter what." Eunji patted her shoulder.

"She's right. If you can't handle by yourself. We're here to helping you out and always be there for you." Namjoo said.

"Now I'm hungry.." Bomi said, make Eunji and Namjoo burst into a burst of laughter.

****

All of the members have drifted off to dreamland except Bomi. She's still playing her phone in her bedroom. She was read an article about her that she will appear on We Got Married. After an hour scrolling timeline, she opened the youtube to watched some videos. Suddenly, she saw exo was just released their new song is Monster then she clicked to watch it.

Bomi was focused watched their new music video and she became addicted to that song. When part of Baekhyun come out the ending, she paused the video.

"You look so handsome, oppa." Bomi talked herself with starred at Baekhyun on the video.

Without her realizing, she accidentally put Baekhyun's photo on her lock screen phone. She fell in love with his photo, make him looks so maturity and handsome as well.