CHAPTER 11

Nothing Without You

"We're going to play with water today!" Bomi said out loud. She excitedly, they're going to have a shooting for Apink's showtime episode 2. 

"I bet Eunji unnie must crying out if she knew about this." Namjoo told. Eunji couldn't join because of her drama shooting.

"I miss her suddenly." Bomi said with sad expression.

"Me too! I hope we're going with full team but unfortunately she isn't." Namjoo replied.

"What should I wear, Chorong unnie?" Naeun asked.

"Just wear anything but don't wear something that will show too much skin." Chorong answered.

"I want to wear bikini!" Bomi joked.

"Like you dare, Yoon Bomi!" Chorong yelled.

"I just kidding, unnie." Bomi laughed.

"Do we need to play with water today?" Chorong asked. She has fear of water.

"Of course! Unnie, you should be brave and challenge yourself. It was fun, unnie. Trust me." Namjoo replied.

"We are here for you unnie. I'll safe you can't swin. Since I'm good in swimming." Naeun said with proudly.

"I'm so envious...." Chorong pouted.

"Just enjoy it today, unnie." Namjoo told.

Meanwhile, Bomi busy playing with her phone and she began typing a message and sending to her boyfriend, Baekhyun.

"Chorong unnie, can't we wear bikini in this hot weather?" Hayoung spoken.

"Heol..... Hayoung-ah! Are you gonna revealed your body over the world?" Namjoo asked.

"Why not?" Hayoung joked.

"Don't you dare Hayoung! We need to protect our image. We can't be like the other girl groups." Chorong began nagged.

"Well, i'm just asking though. It was hot weather today." Hayoung answered.

"Just wear anything as long as not a bikini." Chorong told.

"Wuuuu....... The protective leader Park Chorong!" Bomi teased.

'Shut up Bbom!" Chorong yelled.

Knock Knock

They heard a someone knock the door and allowed to them to entered. It was Hyunsoo oppa. The handsome Apink's manager.

"Hyunsoo oppa! Wuuu... You looked so handsome today." Namjoo teased, make him blushing.

"Am I?" He said shyly.

Apink with Hyunsoo are close each other. For Apink, Hyunsoo was their older brother even he's manager in real life. They are so comfortable with him.

"It starts now?" Chorong asked.

"Yep. Are you girls done?" Hyunsoo said.

"Yes we are!" Bomi said out loud with excitedly.

"Allright then. Kaja!" Hyunsoo replied. Then, they followed and walking together to the where cameras are located. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exo was heading to Busan for fan signed and fan meeting as well. Baekhyun stared out the windows of the van while his wear earphone for listening a music. Then, he felt his phone was vibrated and he pulled out from his pocket. A small smile slowly formed on his face when saw Bomi was appeared on his phone screen and he opened it.

From: My Bbom ❤

We're have shooting and we're going to play with water today! I'm so excited. Don't forget to watched when it aired, okay. I miss you oppa and really really love you! Chu~

Baekhyun let out of wide smile, then he began to replied it.

From: My Bbom ❤

You look so excited today! Don't worry. I'll watched when it aired by next week. I miss you too and I LOVE YOU MORE! Chu~

"The lover boy..." Chanyeol teased, nudging Baekhyun arms. He was sit beside him.

"Shut up, Yeol." Baekhyun blushed.

"Are you happy, Baek?" Chanyeol asked. Being his close best friend and he was the only one know first about Baekhyun secret before he tell at anyone. 

Chanyeol always using small gestures whenever Bomi was near or when they would see her on on television. Chanyeol knew Baekhyun very well, his strength, his weakness, his feelings to her. Chanyeol loved to tease Baekhyun whenever he got red handed, jealousy and others.

"I don't know how to describe, Yeol. I'm super happy for having her in my life and I never be felt this feelings." Baekhyun said sincerely.

"Yes, I see that. But you make sure to extra carefully about your relationship with her." Chanyeol reminding.

"I know. I and her already discuss about it. We want to hide our relationship and we will exposed in media when we're ready." Baekhyun told.

"I see the side of you. It is Bomi's power love?" Chanyeol began teased.

"Shut up, will you!" Baekhyun said out loud. 

The van suddenly came to a stop in front of large SM building. All exo members respone with confused and weird expression. They should heading to Busan but it turned out somewhere else. 

"Hyung, why are we here?" Suho began asked, while the rest are waiting respone with blankly expression.

"The CEO wants to see Baekhyun." The manager answered when he was opening the door of the van.

"Me? Why CEO wants to see me? Is there something wrong?" Baekhyun asked with anxiously. He felt so nervous and he feel uneasy feelings at the sametime. 

"I don't know. He seems look so serious today. Just go meet him, Baekhyun." The manager told.

Baekhyun slowly nod his head and he got out of the van. He slowly walked into a building with uneasy feelings making him look so anxiety and nervous at the sametime.

"The rest go to practice room now. Your schedule today has been cancelled." The manager order. They nodded their head and go out of the van.

"What do you think, hyung. Why CEO wants to see Baekhyun alone instead all of us?" Chanyeol began asked. He looks so curiously.

"Did Baekhyun hyung do something make CEO might angry at him?" Sehun guessed.

"Molla." Suho short replied. He is also couldn't think properly. It was all of sudden happen.

"Did CEO figure out about his relationship and Bomi?" Kai guessed again.

"Eiiii seolma......." Chanyeol said.

"We will asked him later." Suho told to making them stop guessed.

***

"Did you wanted to see me, President-nim?" Baekhyun asked with full of manner. Even though he's dying because of his nervousness.

"Yes. Come in and seat here." The CEO answered with serious expression.

Baekhyun obey his ordered and he take a seat in front of his CEO Lee Soo Man

"There has some questions i wanted to asked you and please answer sincerely." Lee Soo Man began talked.

"Deh." Baekhyun replied.

'What's your relationship with her?" Lee Soo Man asked.

He threw various photo of Baekhyun and Bomi spotted on date at Han River yesterday. Baekhyun gulped and his mouth dried up. He look so surprise when he looked at that photo and he wondered at the sametime.

'How did he can recognize it.' Baekhyun said on his heart. He's totally lost his words.

"How do you get it this photo?" Baekhyun began asked.

"From someone I know in this building." Lee Soo Man answered.

'From this building?' Baekhyun titled on his mind. "May I know who is it.?" He asked again.

"No need to know. Just answer it. What's your relationship with her? Are you trying to ruined your carrer, huh? Did you read carefully before you sign up the contract? It said it won't allowed to date or having a relationship in secretly. Did you read or not, Baekhyun!" He scolded.

"I---I'm sorry.... I know this is my fault. I am really sorry." Baekhyun said with sincerely.

"Do you know what would happen if media discovered my idols dating another idol! Did you ever think about your carrer? your group members?" He yelled out.

Baekhyun was speechless. After he was extra carefully hiding, he was sure that no one, except the few he told about his secret relationship with Bomi, especially no the CEO of his agency.

"Break up with her before anyone else finds out or there will be major consequences. Now, get out!" He said. 

Baekhyun bowed with politely and leaving from CEO office.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun entered to practice room with his temper still burning and spotted his fellow members just do their own things. Then, the members noticed Baekhyun came back and curiously what happened between him and CEO.

"Baek, are you okay?" Chen began asked. While the rest are waiting his respone.

"Don't mind me. I just want to be alone." Baekhyun said with cold expression

"Is there something happen? Why CEO wants to see you. What happened?" Chanyeol turns to asking out. 

"DID YOU GET IT WHAT'VE I SAID JUST NOW." Baekhyun shouted out loud.

All members are shocking when he saw Baekhyun shouted like a mad person.

"Ya! What's wrong with you? We are worrying about you and curiously why he wants to see you instead all of us!" Chanyeol raised his voice.

"Worry? Ha-Ha! NOW TELL ME WHO IS ONE OF YOU TELL HIM THAT I HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH BOMI!" Baekhyun yelled out, making all the members surprised.

"MWO?" all member said.

"Daebak.... How he knew about this." Sehun said with low voice.

"Baek, be calm down." Suho tried to comforted him.

"You said calm down?! CALM DOWN?!" Baekhyun said out loud.

"Look, we are really don't know about this and you can't blaming us." Chen spoken.

"So, you guys are on his behalf now? Happy want to see me and Bomi break up. It is?!" Baekhyun yelled. He's totally tempered. 

"BAEKHYUN!" Suho called out. He's out of limited.

"SHUT UP!" Baekhyun raised his voice out loud then left. He's totally out of his limited his tempered.

"I never expect that it would be became like this." Xiumin spoken. 

"Let him be. Give him some time to thinks. He's still tempered what's going on." Chen said. 

"But, why he blame us? Did some of us tell at CEO directly. Admit it now!" Kai asked. He's unsatisfield.

"Ya! Are you trying assume us right now?" Chanyeol replied.

"Stop it guys! Waste your time to argue about this." Suho raised his voice. 

"Jongdae's right. Give him some time." Xiumin spoken.

"I hope he ain't do stupid things." Chanyeol sighed.

"Yeah... I hope so..." Suho answered.