CHAPTER 2

Nothing Without You

"I'm so tired!" Bomi plopped down on the sofa and let out a sigh of relief. After a week busy with dance practice, rehearsals, and pre-recording. Finally, she was able to relax in her dorm. 

"Chorong unnie, I don't want to eat dinner. I want to repay my sleeping beauty." Bomi told.

"Me too!" Namjoo said.

Chorong nods her head, "others?" She asked.

"We're too!" Hayoung and Eunji said together.

"Alright. If that is so, I'm going out for dinner with Changsub-ie and Hoya." Chorong told.

"Have fun unnie!" Eunji waved at Chorong, who already disappeared from their dorm.

"Ah i miss Naeun unnie." Hayoung pouted her lips.

"She must have fun right now. " Bomi said.

"Of course she is!" Eunji raised her voice.

"I'm so envious of her. She's married now."

Naeun had recorded We Got Married to SHINee's Taemin. Naeun is the only one who wasn't back together with Apink members. 

"Ya, I'm so sleepy right now. Bye!" Bomi left the living room and went to her bedroom, the same goes for the others.

 

When entered her bedroom, Bomi lay down on her bed, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the short time to relax. After a few minutes, she was awake cause her phone was vibrating. She grabbed her phone beside her, opening the unread message from Ilhoon.

 

Noona, did you know Baekhyun had an interest in you

 

Bomi's eyes widened as she read the message from Ilhoon. Then she quickly replied to her message.

 

Really? Hahaha. Don't create a story Ilhoon. I won't fall down

 

Bomi and Ilhoon are close to each other since they became trainers under the same agency. Even though the fans had shipped her with Ilhoon, also the rest members. The fans gave their nickname BTOPINK which is BTOB and Apink. 

When she want to close her eyes, she got called from Ilhoon. 

"Hello." She answered the called.

"Noona, I'm telling the truth. This time is true!" Ilhoon told on the line.

"Ya, I knew you for a long time and you're love to tease me. Please I won't fall to your stories." She said.

"No noona! This time is true." Ilhoon said.

"Alright. How do you he had an interest in me?" Bomi asked.

"From Coni hyung and Doni hyung." Ilhoon replied.

"Really?" she said.

"Uhm... Noona, I guess this is your chance! You're not one-sided love." Ilhoon told.

Bomi no replied she was lost for words.

"Noona, I know you like him. This is your chance noona. Don't waste it!" Ilhoon said cheerfully.

"Ya, I'm just back from work and I'm so sleepy right now. Talk to you later." she hangs up the phone.

Bomi let out a small smile. She never expected that Baekhyun she liked after meeting on We Got Married, actually has the same feelings towards her. Just Apink members and Ilhoon knew her big secret that she has been crush on Baekhyun.

 


*******************************************************************************

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

Apink had comeback their new song called 'No No No' and at the same time Naeun had filming We Got Married. All members are envious of Naeun, especially Bomi and Namjoo. They always teased Naeun right after she back from her filming with her virtual husband SHINee Taemin.

"Did he see our comeback stage?" Chorong asked.

"He said he did." Naeun answered.

"What did he think?" Chorong asked again.

"Mm... Am I allowed to say this?" Naeun said shyly.

"Why? Tell us!" Namjoo said louder.

"He said, no offense to the other group member but...." Naeun told shyly.

"I only see you." Namjoo said annoyed.

"Yes! That's right. That's it." Naeun laughed.

"We shouldn't have asked." Namjoo told.

The girls become quite noisy, they began to tease Naeun more and more. All of sudden, someone knocks on the door making all of them drown in silence. 

"Who is it?" Eunji asked.

Xiumin and Sehun are entered the waiting room make all Apink members shocked and stand up quickly. Then, they greeted and bowed to each other. Xiumin and Sehun began their mission without talking just showed a sketchbook guide, just like Taemin ordered.

"Is Taemin sunbae going to walk in now?" Bomi said.

The girls became more excited than Naeun and they continue a sketchbook curiously until when words come out that they need went somewhere.

"You have to go somewhere?" Chorong asked.

"Yes, you just have to follow us." Sehun answered.

Without hesitate, Apink followed Xiumin and Sehun going to the event scene.

"No one's ever done this for me!" Bomi said jealous.

"Same here!" Hayoung said.

Then, Apink entered a studio a bit nervous and curious at the same time. Naeun laughed when she saw EXO members in their position. While the rest looks so confused. Meanwhile, EXO is a bit nervous and awkward at the same time to do something in front of their senior but they need to do it because it was ordered by Taemin. 

They make the song intro beat themselves and began singing their song is Wolf with changed lyrics. All Apink members laughed while looking at them and feel awkward without the music. They enjoyed watching the EXO performance while clapping their hands. Meanwhile, Bomi notice Baekhyun dancing shyly and she small laughed at him. When the song event is a success, Chanyeol runs quickly to move on to the second event which is Naeun's favorite. The girls looks excited and jumped when they saw meat. 

"Congratulations on your comeback!" Chanyeol spoke out, making all EXO members clap for them. 

Then Apink quickly led the way to the meat excitedly.

"Taemin-nim, thanks for the food!" Eunji said while looking at the camera.

"Because Naeun-ie likes meat." Chorong pointed out while she talked with Bomi.

"You got a great husband." Eunji said enviously. 

Naeun just smile shyly and she never expected that Taemin would make this event for her. When Apink ask EXO members to eat as well, Bomi saw Baekhyun's bright smile make her crush on him. Bomi knew all people said that she and Baekhyun are look alike but she don't have time to get to know him in detail. Her mind is to achieve her dreams and be successful in the future.

When EXO members enjoyed the meat, Bomi secretly looked at Baekhyun, she has fallen crush on him. But at the same time, she need to behave herself, she knew EXO is a famous boy group and all the fans loved them. She also knows that SNSD Taeyeon is his ideal type. She did see the interview where Taeyeon and EXO had a photoshoot together. 

Then continue the last event when Kai gives a bracelet to Naeun, making all Apink members jealous. 

'I wish my future boyfriend will do this for me.' Bomi said in her heart while looking at Naeun's bracelet.

"Is there a letter?" Baekhyun suddenly asked. 

"Yes, there is" Naeun answered.

"Please read it out loud." Baekhyun told.

Then, Naeun began to read a letter from Taemin, making all the members feel clingy, touched and romantic at the same time. Apink members are surely jealous of Naeun but they are happy for Naeun and Taemin. They wish Naeun and Taemin will be a real couple in real life. Naeun and Taemin are perfect for each other, they have a lot of the same chemistry and so on.

Before they left, Naeun give a short speech to the EXO members for helped to Taemin make an event, meat and the present as well. Apink and Exo bowed to each other. Then, Bomi whispered in Chorong's ear making her eyes widen. In their waiting room, while waiting their turn to comeback, they talked and teased Naeun about the bracelet.

"I'm so jealous!" Chorong said when saw Naeun playing her new bracelet was given by Taemin.

"You are so lucky unnie." Hayoung told.

"Ya, it's Exo's turn!" Eunji pointed out at the Tv.

geurae Wolf naega Wolf awoo
(Ah saranghaeyo) nan neukdaego neon minyeo
geurae Wolf naega Wolf awoo
(Ah saranghaeyo) nan taemin neon naeun

geobuhal su eopshi gangnyeolhan
i neukkime ppajeo beoryeo nareul nwasseo
naneun naeun ie ge joa
nae soge sumeo itteon geoshi jigeum nuntteosseo

Apink began to sing the song exchange lyrics by Exo at that event. Naeun looks so shy and touched at the same time. 

"Oh! I have something to tell you guys about Exo members." Namjoo spoke out.

"What's that?" Eunji asked.

"Chorong unnie! Congrats you have a secret admired. Wait, nope. You have a crush now!" Namjoo told excitedly.

"Mwo?" Chorong said in surprise.

"Really? Who he is?" Bomi asked.

"Ah, I know! It must be Suho-shi, right?" Eunji spilled out.

"Heol... How do you know, unnie?" Namjoo said.

"I saw it. He's been stared at Chorong many times." Eunji said.

"Suho? Which one?" Chorong asked. She doesn't know the exo member's name.

"He is a leader same like you unnie. He is also 91 liner" Namjoo told.

"Woohyun sunbae also 91 liner. Aigooo Chorong unnie you have a crush the same age as you." Bomi teased.

"Shut up, will you." Chorong said.

"But Chorong unnie's heart only for Woohyun sunbaenim." Eunji teasing.

"YA!" Chorong yelled out.

"Relax unnie. Your secret with us. Don't worry." Namjoo told.

"Bomi unnie..." Hayoung called out.

"Uhmm..." She answered while looking at Baekhyun without blinking her eyes. 

"Do you like Baekhyun?" Hayoung suddenly asked.

"M-wo?!" Bomi shuttered.

"Why you shuttered, Bbom-ah." Eunji asked.

"Nope." She short replied.

"Tskk..... Don't fool us unnie. I saw your eyes keep looking at Baekhyun, right? Even at the event, you secretly stared at him, right?" Hayoung said.

"No. I'm just stared at how much people said that we look alike. That's it." Bomi lied.

"You're right. I thought Baekhyun is lost your twins." Chorong jokingly.

"Bbom-ah. Just tell us the truth. I can see your eyes you are lied to just now." Eunji said.

Bomi gulped and finally, she began to tell the truth. She has a crush on Baekhyun because he has a bright smile and a cute personality. Not because they look alike. 

*END FLASHBACK*

 

 

*******************************************************************************

 

Then, she opened the episode where EXO was a guest on Weekly Idol last week. She watched from the beginning till the end. She did laugh at Baekhyun's aeygo. She really likes a guy who has aegyo. In fact, Baekhyun was her ideal type just she never mentioned it.

Then, she caught the scene where Baekhyun want to have a spot MC like her and Ilhoon. She smiled, and Hyungdon oppa teasing him to push out Ilhoon and MC together with her. How she wishes it would come true. But in fact, it wouldn't be. 

After end watched Weekly Idol, she put her phone on the table beside her bed, closed her eyes then slept.