CHAPTER 8

Nothing Without You

Bomi and Baekhyun are getting closer day by day. The day when Baekhyun confessed his feelings to Bomi, she's not ready yet to into a relationship because she thinks about her carrer and Baekhyun as well. After she's been thinking out. Finally, Bomi and Baekhyun have been dating in secretly, Exo and Apink knew their relationship include their manager as well. The two haven't met yet due of their schedule. Apink is currently filming Showtime and will be release soon. Meanwhile, Exo still busy promotion 'Overdose' and upcoming their concert soon. 

"Cut! Good job girls. We'll continue another shoot in an hour. Take a break girls." the PD-nim said out loud.

The first day of Apink showtime, Apink has done their first mission which they need to bungee jumping. Eunji, Namjoo, Hayoung and Bomi have successfully overcome their fear and beat the bungee jumping. Meanwhile, Naeun and Chorong failed in their mission that they cannot jump in the end even thought they tried to jump it. 

"I'm so envious with you. I wish i can be brave like you, Eunji-ya." Chorong pouted.

She feel embarrassed that the younger can do better than her. Even she's leader and the older in Apink members.

"It's allright unnie. At least you trying to challenge yourself." Eunji comforted.

"Bomi unnie, are you okay? How do you feel when you jump." Naeun began asked. She's feel sad and mad at herself.

"Molla. But it seems fun, right." Bomi chuckled. 

"Is there someone in your mind before you jump?" Naeun asked again.

"My mom! I don't know how reaction she is when saw I'm so coward to jump." Bomi answered.

"At least you jump, Bbom!" Eunji told.

"Ya. It's quite fun. Let's do it again!" Bomi said in excitement.

"Bbom-ah, are you seriously?" Chorong ask with unbelievable expression

"Of course not! I don't want to return." Bomi pretend crying.

All members laughed at Bomi. All of sudden, Bomi's phone was ringing out loud, make the rest startled and teasing when saw Baekhyun was appeared on her screen.

"Aigooo... Your boyfriend is calling." Eunji teased.

"Shut up Eunji!" Bomi smiled. Then she slide to answer the call.

"Hello." Bomi said.

"Bomi-ya! I miss you." Baekhyun said with aeygo on the line, making Bomi small laughed when heard that. 

"Me too. I miss you so muchhh..." Bomi replied with aeygo. Making all members looked at her with annoyed expression.

"I guess we better go out." Eunji feel cringy then leaving.

"Me too. I would die here if i stay any longer." Chorong said, the rest followed and leave Bomi alone.

"How's your first day today? It goes went well?" Baekhyun asked on the line.

"Uhm..... It's fun." Bomi answered awkward. She don't want to tell what's the mission she got during recording Showtime.

"Really? I can't wait to watch it. I saw your trailer, it will be aired by next week, right?" Baekhyun said excitedly.

"Yup. But oppa..... Promise with me, you won't be laugh when you saw our first broadcast." Bomi told.

"Why?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just.... Nothing. But please..... Promise with me." Bomi pouted.

"Dear, you make so curious. Okay i'll try not to laugh." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Next week you will know what happened today." Bomi said. 

"Allright. I need to go. It's our turn now to performance." Baekhyun told.

"I'm sorry i couldn't watch your performance today." Bomi said with sad expression.

"It's allright Bomi. I'll call you back later. I love you!" Baekhyun said.

"I love you too!" Bomi replied and the two hang up on the phone.

"Are you done?" Namjoo asked, as she peek through the door.

Bomi nodded her head.

"Okay then. Let's go! PD-nim called out for standby for last shoot today. " Namjoo said.

"You go first. I'll go after change." Bomi told.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Despite of tight schedule, they are still working hard for achieve goals and maintain their career. Even though they aren't get enough sleep, rest well but it's worth it. They won several times as soon as they comeback their new song 'Overdose.' After end of working, they changing their outfit stage and pack all their things for back to their dorm.

"I'll wait you guys at dobby." A manager told them before leaving from waiting room.

All exo member nod their head means understand. 

"I can't wait to lying down on my bed now." Kai grumbled.

They are super tired after a whole day busy with the Radio shows, Fan meeting and so on.

"I'll see you guys at dobby. I want to go toilet." Baekhyun told, then he leaving from their waiting room.

*****

Taeyeon walking alone the hallway. Then she stopped her step when she saw Baekhyun who just get out from toilet.

"Baekhyun!" Taeyeon called out, make Baekhyun turned back to looked at her.

"Oh noona!" Baekhyun greeting.

"I went to your waiting room and looking for you but there's no one there." Taeyeon told.

"Why are you looking for me, noona?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing. I just want to take you out. Are you free now?" Taeyeon said.

"Sorry noona. I can't. I'm so tired." Baekhyun replied.

"No wonder i see your pale face. You need to take care of your health. How busy is health is important." Taeyeon said. She's caring.

"Yes noona. I know. I'll take care of myself. Don't worry." Baekhyun said.

TING

You have a new message from My Bbom ❤

Baekhyun immediately smiled when he saw his girlfriend appear on the screen and opened it.

My Bbom ❤

Tomorrow is my day off! I wish I can meet you. sob sob sob

To Bbom ❤

How I wish my dear... But tomorrow I have schedule at Busan. sob sob sob

Taeyeon looked at Baekhyun with curiously. She was wondered who is sender making Baekhyun smile.

"Baek, are you okay?" Taeyeon asked.

"Deh. Yes I'm okay." Baekhyun replied.

"Who is it? Your mom?" Taeyeon asked again.

"Ani." Baekhyun replied.

"Then who? Chanyeol?" Taeyeon asked again. She getting more curious.

"My girlfriend." Baekhyun replied.

Taeyeon shocked. 

"Your girlfriend? I don't know you had girlfriend now." Taeyeon said. In her deep heart, she's hurt.

"We're been dating in secretly, noona." Baekhyun told.

"Good for you. Is better in secretly than revealed in media. So, who she is." Taeyeon asked.

Baekhyun stop typing and looked at Taeyeon. 'Should I tell her or let it be' He said on his heart.

"Uhm..... Noona, if i tell you. Promise with me, you won't tell anyone even your members, others and else. Please?" Baekhyun pleaded.

'Don't tell me Bomi is the person.' Taeyeon said on her hearts.

"I promise!" Taeyeon said.

"Did you remember the girl I told you before? The girl I've crush on her since she debut." Baekhyun asked.

Taeyeon nod her head, "Seolma........" her eyes widened.

Baekhyun nod his head, "Yes she is. Bomi, Yoon Bomi." He told

"Apink's Yoon Bomi? Wow! It's true?" Taeyeon pretend excited, in fact she's hurt badly.

"Yes noona. I'm so happy when I'm with her. My life is so complete!" Baekhyun said in excitement as Bomi appeared in her mind.

"Really? Since when you two into a relationship?" Taeyeon said.

Suddenly, Baekhyun's phone was ringing. It was Chanyeol.

"Hello." Baekhyun answered.

"Where are you? Manager hyung is looking for you." Chanyeol said on the line.

"Okay okay. I'm on the way to going down now." Baekhyun said as he hang up on the phone.

"Noona, i need to go. Manager hyung is waiting at lobby now. Bye noona!" Baekhyun bid goodbye.

"I will not to let you being together with him, Bomi. Wait and see." Taeyeon talk to herself.