CHAPTER 5

Nothing Without You

Exo in waiting room

"Today is your day! You've worked hard so far. I wish you all the best. Good luck!" Kasper came to support them.

"Thank you hyung!" Suho said.

"I'll bet this song will be on the top charts. Believe me, kids!" Kasper said confidently.

"Thank you hyung!" All EXO members bowed.

"All right guys. I got to go. Fighting!" Kasper said, then he walked out of the waiting room.

"Aigoo..... Why am I feeling so nervous." Kai uttered.

"Just relax Kai-ah!" Chanyeol patted his shoulder.

"Are you okay, Baek?" Chen asked as he take a seat beside him.

"I'm fine. Just a bit nervous." Baekhyun answered.

 

"Look! Apink is nominated this week." Chanyeol pointed out at the monitor. All members quickly looked at Chanyeol's point out.

"I like their new song. Mr. Chu~" Xiumin spoke.

"Heol hyung... Since when you've become a fanboy of Apink?" Chanyeol began teasing.

"I'm not a fanboy just I like their song. Apink is different from the other girl group." Xiumin explained.

"Tsk... It's just only you are a fanboy of them." Kai laughed.

"Of course I do! I like Apink because of their natural personality. 
Well, when I met them in real life. They are so beautiful like an angel." Chanyeol began praised

"Heol..... Hyung! I wanted to vomit right now!" Kai told.

"Shut up! You don't know them very well. If you know them, I'm pretty sure you must like them!" Chanyeol replied.

"Okay, I'll surrender." Kai stops to argue with him.

"Since you've mentioned Apink. Let me ask you. Since when do you start to like them and how do you know that they are natural personalities?" Xiumin is curious.

"Before debut or after I don't remember it. When we were still under trainer, I and Baekhyun are watching their variety show Apink News. They are so fun people, showed their real personality, are humble, and respect their seniors. Even, Beast Sunbaenim chooses Apink rather than other girl groups. Btob, Bap, and Infinite Sunbaenim." Chanyeol began to explain.

"I know. Dongwoo-ie also tells me that Infinite adores Apink the most especially Sungyeol-shi. He's a big fan of Apink before they debut." Xiumin told.

"How do you know each other?" Chen asked.

"He was my schoolmate," Xiumin answered.

"No wonder I saw you talked each other with him at MAMA Awards" Sehun interrupted.

"Wait, Infinite and Apink are living in the same building, right?" Chanyeol said.

Xiumin nod his head, "Yes. But they rarely meet each other." he said.

"They must be close to each other, right," Kai said.

"Dongwoo-ie told me, he with s are close with Apink. Just rarely show off in public. They even hang out together sometimes." Xiumin said.

"So lucky..." Chanyeol pouted.

"But, I've heard there has a rumor some of them are dating. It is true?" Sehun interrupted.

"Ya, when related to a rumor. You are the only one who knows that." Kai chuckled.

"Well, I like to hear about the rumor. It's fun" Sehun grins.

"Uhm... I guess so. Molla." Xiumin said.

"How could you don't know? You should be since Dongwoo-shi is your friend." Suho spoken.

"We don't have the right time to hang out together, Suho-ah." Xiumin replied.

 

Kai notices Sehun is busy playing with his phone. He saw Sehun trying to search for a rumor between Infinite and Apink.

"Ya, what are you doing," Kai said with a low tone.

"I'm searching for a rumor about them. I've read it before." Sehun answered.

"Suho hyung. Are you afraid that your crush had involved rumors with Infinite members?" Chanyeol began teasing.

"Well, I'm just hoping," Suho said.

"Okay. Since we've talked about Apink. Let's be honest. In Apink members, who do you guys like the most and why?" Chanyeol asked.

"I... Park Chorong! She's cute even though she isn't my type but her aura makes me want to get close with her. " Suho answered.

"I just like their song. That's it." Xiumin told.

"Me too!" Chen agreed.

"Okay. I... Jung Eunji! I like her personality. She's a tough girl." Chanyeol said.

"Eunji? Are you serious?" Suho laughed.

"What's wrong? I liked her since she's acting in reply 1997." Chanyeol told.

"Ya, Key sunbaenim also like her. They even had a blind date together on We Got Married." Chen said.

"Well, there have many actors and idols like her, Jongdae-ya." Chanyeol replied.

"Baek? Are you okay? I feel something wrong if Baek being silent. As usual, you are the most make noisy here." Suho uttered as he notice that Baekhyun was silent for a moment and sighing alone.

"Ah. I'm fine." Baekhyun answered.

"Baekhyun I know. He had a crush on Bomi since she debut!" Chanyeol interrupted.

"Everyone knows here," Suho told.

"Baekhyun-ah. Is there something bother in your mind?" Xiumin asked.

"Yeah... I saw you sigh many times. What's wrong?" Suho is concerned.

"YES, I FOUND OUT!" Sehun raised his voice out loud, making all the staff shocked.

"Oh sorry! I was just excited." Sehun said when he notice all staff looked at him.

"Ya, what's wrong with you." Chanyeol turns to ask.

"He's found a rumor about Infinite and Apink." Kai replied.

"Really? Where is it." Suho said in a panicked tone.

 

"Just be relaxed hyung!" Kai said.

"Actually... This rumor happened in 2011. The year of Apink's debut. This rumor came out after they filmed variety shows together." Sehun told.

"What's the titled of variety shows?" Chanyeol asked.

"Birth of a family." Sehun replied.

"Oh! A show that they adopted a dog, right?" Chanyeol asked again.

Sehun nod his head, "Uhm... Okay, This nickname is the most popular when the rumor spread out." He said.

"Nickname?" Suho confused.

"The top famous shipped by the fans. First... Is MyungEun! Second is....... WooRong! Third is...... wait. Okay, the third is GyuJi! then forth has 2 names is DongMi and HoMi! Lastly, YeolJoo." Sehun mentioned their name while looking at his phone.

'Dongmi and Homi? Is that Bomi?' Baekhyun's eyes widened when he said his heart.

"This name is a combination of their name. Now you guys solve it." Sehun laughed.

"Ya, are you trying to make a game with us?" Chanyeol told.

"Ani. It was fun! I want to see if you are really big fans of them." Sehun smirked.

"Can you repeat what's that name?" Suho said.

"MyungEun. WooRong. GyuJi. DongMi. HoMi and YeolJoo." Sehun replied.

'If Mi is Bomi, Who's Dong and Ho?' Baekhyun titled on his mind.

Then, Baekhyun pulled out his phone from his bag. Then he started listing the name of Infinite and Apink members. Luckily he knows their name. After he listed the name. He found the name was related to Bomi.

"Seolma......" Baekhyun said with a low tone.

"I didn't get it!" Suho frustrated.

"MyungEun? This name looks so familiar..." Kai said.

"Sehun-ah!" Baekhyun called out.

"Yes, hyung!" Sehun answered.

"DongMi and HoMi are Dongwoo, Hoya, and Bomi, right?" Baekhyun asked for confirmation.

"Daebak! That's true hyung." Sehun clapped his hands.

"Really?!" all the members said in shock.

"Well, that name looks easy to describe." Baekhyun small laughed.

"Tsk... Because it is related to Bomi. Of course, it looks easy for you." Chanyeol teased.

"Shut up! Sehun-ah... Can you tell me what the fans ship Bomi with them?" Baekhyun asked.

"Later." Sehun replied.

"Ya, just spilled it out!" Suho yelled.

"I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW!" Chen's hands up with yelled out.
"What is it?" Baekhyun asked.

"I know all the names a combination." Chen told.

"Daebak! How do you know." Chanyeol impressed.

"Okay. MyungEun is Myungsoo and Naeun. They used L's real name and then combine it with Naeun so became MyungEun. Second is Woohyun and Chorong." Chen was cut off from his words.

"Chorong?!" Suho said with his eyes widened.

"Ah! No wonder I feel familiar with Rong at the back. It was Suho hyung's crush." Chanyeol laughed.

"That's why I told you guys found by yourself." Sehun chuckled.

"So, that's mean... GyuJi is Sunggyu and Eunji, right?" Chanyeol asked for confirmation.

Chen quickly nods his head, "Uhm true... Then DongMi and HoMi already knew it right. So... YeolJoo is Sungyeol and Namjoo." He finished his words.

"Sungyeol and Namjoo? Wow, it's unexpected." Kai uttered.

"Almost all Apink members paired up with Infinite members." Xiumin told.

"Except Hayoung." Sehun interrupted.

"Correction! Except for Hayoung and Sungjong." Chen said.

"Heol...... Why both are not paired up." Suho wondered.

"Because Hayoung is paired up with someone else. I mean from other boy groups." Sehun told.

"Really? Who?" Chanyeol asked.

"He's from our group." Kai smirked.

"REALLY?! WHO?!" Chanyeol raised his voice.

"Are you want me going to tell them or are you going to tell them?" Kai asked Sehun.

"Ya, what's wrong." Baekhyun curiously.

"It's me..." Sehun sigh.

"WHAT THE F--?!"

"Daebak.........." Chanyeol said with an unbelievable face.

"Relax guys. There's no rumor about Sehun and Hayoung. The fans just like to pair them together because they both are youngest from the group." Kai tells the truth.

"Oh... I thought you were the same as me and Suho hyung." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Come on hyung. Even mine the fans paired up with Naeun. If not mistake, since We Got Married I guess." Kai said.

"They began paired up us with Apink members all from when we make an event on We Got Married." Sehun told.

"EXO, it's your turn now." A crew interrupted their conversation as he entered a waiting room.

"Deh...."