CHAPTER 4

Nothing Without You

Exo was getting more and more famous after comeback their new song Wolf and Growl. They had won awards and daesang. It was a meaningful year for them, they've worked hard to achieve and be successful in the future. EXO was preparing for their comeback new song 'Overdose'. Only a week until the comeback date and the boys were working to the fullest, making sure preparation were perfect. They're also targeting to achieve and won in any awards and they want this year same as last year where it was the first time they received such a big award. Furthermore, Baekhyun still has a crush on Bomi and he's decided to make a move to approach and get to know her very well. Baekhyun has determined when he comeback stage with a new song, he wants to meet Bomi and talk to her privately. 

"Okay stop!" Kasper, a choreographer yelled as he turned off the music.

"Is there something wrong, hyung?" Suho began to ask while catching his breath.

"Yes, very much!" Kasper said.

"What's that, hyung?" Kai wondered while wiping his sweat using a towel.

"You guys worked hard so much. Come on! You have one week to come back. No need to rush." Kasper said before he let out a small laugh.

"Ah, hyung! We thought we make a big mistake." Baekhyun yelled.

"Relax guys! I'll let you get some rest in 2 days. We'll meet after 2 days. I'll talk to your CEO, don't worry." Kasper said.

"Really?! Yeah!!!" All EXO members said excitedly.

"Now pack all your things and back to your dorm. Rest well and see you in after 2 days." Kasper left the practice room and led the way to CEO's room. 

"I can't believe we got 2 days. So now what's our plan?" Chanyeol spoke out.

"Idiot! We're going back home. Ah, I'm so tired...." Baekhyun sighed.

"It's still afternoon. How about we grab lunch now? Who's in" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm in!" Sehun said.

"Same here!" Chen said.

"Me too!" Xiumin said.

"Me! Me!" Kai said.

"All right guys. How about we just order and eat here? Suho suggested.

"Nice idea hyung. Since we're too lazy to go out." Kai replied.

"Okay! Okay! I'll make a call right and order what've always eaten." Chanyeol volunteers himself.

 

 

Chanyeol took his phone from his bag, then he make a call to make an order. While the rest was lying down on the floor because they were too exhausted and their body full of sweat.

"Hyung, do you still like Bomi?" Sehun sudden asking.

"Why do you want to know." Baekhyun reacted.

"Well, I'm just asking. Who knows your feelings have changed after the fans make a video for you and Bomi, and some of the fans have insulted her with Apink members as well." Sehun said.

"What do you mean? I didn't get it." Baekhyun wondered.

"Check this out!" Sehun showed his phone.

Baekhyun took his phone and watched the video where Baekhyun caught a lot of cameras that he stole a glance at Bomi. Baekhyun's eyes widened, surely he was surprised. He never expected that he will caught and the fans clarify that he has an interest in Bomi. 

"You're so obviously hyung." D.O spoken.

"Daebak!" Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"You should behave yourself when the camera is on-air, Baekhyun-ah!"  Suho said.

"Wait, how do the fans get to know that I have feelings for Bomi? Well, I indeed steal a glance at her but I'm trying my best not to be so obviously." Baekhyun still didn't get it and kept wondering.

"From Weekly Idol." Sehun told.

"What? What's the point related to Weekly Idol? We're not filming together with her." Baekhyun unsatiefields.

"Ya, did you forget? You are the one volunteer yourself that you want MC together if there empty spot." Chen spoken.

"But it's jokingly," Baekhyun replied.

"Ask yourself. Don't ask me." Chen answered.

"Sehun-ah! Where are the fans insulting her and Apink members? I want to read it now." Baekhyun said.

"You can check the comment below. There has a lot of mean and negatives towards Apink." Sehun pointed.

Then, Baekhyun scrolled and found out the mean comments.

 

B*tch! You are not deserve to be paired up with my oppa!

You are too ugly for became Baekhyun's girlfriend.

Even you look alike with Baekhyun, it doesn't mean that you are going be his girlfriend.

You are too fake! Ugly. Apink is fake!

Apink fake! They shouldn't paired up with EXO

 

 

He was a bit furious when he read all the comments. He feels guilty about Bomi and her members, because of his silly mistake they get attacked by the Sasaeng fans. 

"That's so mean!" Baekhyun was furious like hell.

"Calm down Baekhyun! Waste your time if you are mad like this." Chen said.

"What are you gonna do hyung? Did you going to fix all of this?" Kai asked.

"I felt bad for Apink sunbaenim. Last year, Naeun got a lot of criticism because she went out on a date freely with Taemin. This year, they got mean comments because of your silly mistake." Xiumin uttered after he's been silent at the moment.

"I didn't get it why they don't like Apink? They are so kind people, humble seniors, and talented. Besides, Apink is different from the other girl group." Chanyeol said.

"We need to fix it and make sure after they no longer received bad comments, criticism, and so on." Suho told.

"I don't think so...." Kai said.

"Why?" Suho knitted his eyebrows.

"Look!" Kai showed his phone, making all the rest shocked.

 

EXO Suho and Apink Chorong rumor to be dating

Exo's leader Suho caught a lot of cameras he steals a glance at Apink's leader Park Chorong. The netizen clarify that he has an interest in Chorong, the way he looked at her, it seems like he wants to approach Apink's leader. The fans caught that had similar couple items and the fans suspicious they are dating. 

 

COMMENTS

Suho with Chorong? Are you seriously? They are not deserve to be dating!

Well, maybe the same age. Suho want be friends with Chorong, since the both are leaders.

Heol? What happened with exo. Why must Apink? why not AOA, girls day. They are so y!

Apink totally b*tch! They stole exo oppa from us!

 

 

"We're dead!" Baekhyun sigh.

"I wonder how Apink sunbae reacted when they heard that rumor." Chen said.

"Suho hyung, are you and Eunji-shi who recently became friends, right?" Chanyeol asked.

"Ah, you're right! But I don't think I'm going to ask her now." Suho sighed.

"Why?" Kai was curious.

"CEO wants to meet me now." Suho told.

"What? He wants to meet you alone and bring me as well?" Baekhyun felt anxious.

"It is just only me." Suho answered.

"Ah! It must be a rumor." Sehun told.

"Maybe. I'm off! See you at the dorm guys." Suho left out from practice studio and went to the CEO's office.

"AH!!!!!!!" Baekhyun screamed out loud.

"What we should do now?" Chanyeol said.

"I guess it better we go back home now. Take a rest well." Xiumin told.

"Baekhyun-ah. Let's go!" Chen yelled.

"You guys go ahead. I'll catch up later." Baekhyun told.

"Alright then." Chen said. 

 

 

All EXO members are going back home except Baekhyun. He is still staying alone in the practice room. His mind was blank and he is super speechless. His hopes were destroyed, and he wants to confess his feelings to Bomi but it turned worse when he read all the bad comments towards Apink. He began crying, not like he was crying because of his hopes but because he felt guilty about Bomi and Apink members as well. He never expected that it turned worse like this. 

"I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry." Baekhyun said while crying out loud.

"Baekhyun?" Someone called out. He looked up. It was Taeyeon.

"Oh, noona!" Baekhyun quickly wiped his tears.

"What happened? Why are you crying alone here? Where are the others?" Taeyeon began asking. 

"They are going back home." Baekhyun answered.

"I see. Why you are still here?" Taeyeon asks again.

"I just want to be alone." Baekhyun said.

Taeyeon sit sat beside him, "What happened? I'm all ears for you." She patted his shoulder.

"Nothing noona. I'm just releasing my stress. That's it." Baekhyun said.

"Liar! I knew you Baekhyun-ah. Now tell me. I'm listening." Taeyeon said.

Baekhyun let out a heavy sigh. "Actually... I have a crush on someone. It's not simply a crush but I like her so much. I like her personality, she has a pretty smile, talented, she's good at sports. I like what's related to her." He sighed, "I'm determined to confess my feelings to her when we're comeback stage. I started to like her after her debut. For the first time, I saw her on variety shows, she looks so beautiful with or without makeup. She has a baby face and I notice that we had some similarities. When I met her in real life, she was more pretty than I saw her on the tv broadcast. People claim that she's fake, but she's not. She is just being herself. I can see she's a version of me. She fits my ideal type. I like her noona, very much!" He finished telling the truth about his feelings.

Taeyeon smiled, "I know. I can see the way you talked about her." She said.

"But I don't think it was the right timing for me. I don't want this to get worse and I want her to live in peace without people insulting her, and throwing all bad comments. But I don't get it, why the fans don't like her? What's she done to them until they are too angry at her." Baekhyun let out of unsatiefields feelings.

'Who's the girl he is referring to? It is me? Yeah, I guess so, since he revealed that I'm his ideal type. Should I pretend it was me' Taeyeon said in her heart and smirked.

"Well, lately the sasaeng fans are kinda creepy and they will do anything for their idol. I've experienced before Baekhyun-ah... So, who's that girl?" Taeyeon asked with a smile.

"Bomi. Yoon Bomi." Baekhyun answered.

Taeyeon's expression from bright turned to cold. She thought she is the girl that Baekhyun refer but unfortunately, it was someone else. Someone she knew and all her members adore her and her members as well. 

"Bomi? You mean Apink's Bomi?" Taeyeon said in shock.

Baekhyun looked at her and he nodded his head. "Yes, she is." He said.

She feel her heart has fire was going to be explored. She hurts when she heard that Bomi is the girl.

"I'm sorry noona...." Baekhyun said.

"Why are you say sorry? You did not do anything wrong with me." Taeyeon told. In fact, in her deep inside, she's hurting.

"Because I lied that you are my ideal type. Actually... I want to say Bomi but I wasn't brave enough to reveal her name since she was still a rookie at that time. So I decide to mention your name since we're close to each other. I'm sorry noona..." Baekhyun said with a guilty tone.

"No need to ask to apologize Baekhyun-ah. It doesn't matter to me. It's a normal thing when became an idol. It's alright, don't worry okay." She patted his shoulder.

'Idiot! Did you ever see how much I care about you? Because I like you Baekhyun!' Taeyeon said in her heart.

Baekhyun holds her hands, "Thank you noona! You are the best sister senior to me." He smiled.

Taeyeon pulled him out to make a warm hug, then she patted his back. "I told you I'm all ears for you." She said.

'I won't let you to confess your feelings to Bomi.  You're mine Baekhyun!' She titled on her mind.