CHAPTER 48

Nothing Without You

After 3 months Baekhyun and Bomi become husband and wife, they become busy with their schedules. Meanwhile, Chorong, Woohyun, Eunji and Chanyeol remain their relationship.  Apink was to attending MMA and the only one group senior are attending at the events. Meanwhile, the idol who is attending the events is Wanna One, Blackpink, BTS, Gfriend and others. The one thing is, BTS is fanboy over Apink especially Suga, he has a crush on Chorong but he never mentioned it except his group members. 

"Tonight we have to perform our best to Army," Namjoon said after they had a red carpet for MMA. 

"I wonder who's the other group will be attending today," V asked.

"Hmmm... As I know, Blackpink, Wanna One, and Apink!" J-hope told.

"Really? I can't wait to meet Jihoon-ie today." V said.

"Ya, me too! I can't wait to meet Sungwoon hyung." Jimin replied.

"Hold on second! Hobi hyung, you said Apink will be attending tonight, right?" V asked.

J-hope nodded his head, "Why?" He asked back.

V smirked, "I'm sure someone is happy right now." He said.

"Who?" Jimin asked.

"Suga hyung!" Jungkook pointed out with excitedly.

"Why why why," Suga asked, he doesn't know what's going on.

"Hyung, do you know who will attend tonight?" Jungkook asked.

"Molla." He answered.

"Eeee liar! I bet you already knew it." Jimin chuckles.

"What nonsense are you talking about." Suga confusion.

"Nothing hyung, later you will know," V smirked.

***

"2018 Melon Music Award Top 10, APINK!" A host announced the winner on the stage.

Apink got up from their seat, bowed to their fans and other idols as well who are attending at the event then they walked into the stage for taking the trophic.

"Hello. It's Apink! We are very happy to receive this great award again. We think our fans would be happy too and this award is received because of our fans so this award is very meaningful to us." Chorong speech sincerity.

"Congrats hyung!" V said while pointed out them.

"Shut up V!" Suga answered with a serious expression.

"Your girlfriend, hyung." J-hope joke.

"Are you insane? She has a boyfriend." Suga told.

"Who knows they are breaking up..." J-hope makes speculation.

"I wish your words become true." Suga grins.

"Heol...." J-hope said with his mouth opened in widened.

"And... We will be having a comeback on January! Please give a lot of support and love to Apink in the future too. Thank you!" Chorong said.

"Hyung, did you heard that. They will be having a comeback by next year." V said excitedly.

"I know. But she looks so beautiful in orange hair." Suga replied with grins when looked at Chorong has dyed her hair.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No one P.O.V

Apink had just finished the rehearsal for the Gayo Daejun tonight and were now resting. The girls were all in the waiting room, resting before the official events has begun. 

"I wonder how our fans will react to our performance tonight." Bomi pouted.

"Especially your husband reaction." Eunji scoffed.

"Your fiances too!" Bomi scoffed back.

"Stop it both of you," Chorong told while wiping her sweats on her face.

"Ah, you're right! He's never seen me in any y performance." Eunji chuckles.

"Are you good in terms with Chanyeol?" Chorong asked.

Eunji nods her head, "We're okay now. He was being too jealous because I'm going out with Leo oppa." She said.

"He's your fiance and of course he will be jealous of you," Bomi told.

"How about you? Hmm... I wonder how it feels like to be married." Eunji giggled.

"You've been married twice, unnie." Namjoo interrupted.

"What nonsense are you talking about." Bomi raises her voice.

"Are you forget? You have been married with Taejeoon-shi before." Chorong told.

"Exactly! We've ever sings at your wedding." Eunji smirked.

"Ah...." Bomi response with is opened in widened.

"I wonder does Baekhyun oppa knows about this." Namjoo began teased.

"I'm sure he knows," Eunji replied.

All of sudden, someone to knock the door making all of them drown in silence and looking at the door.

"Annyeonghaseo." Baekhyun greets and bowed to them as he entered in their waiting room.

"Oppa!!" Bomi said in excitedly, she ran to Baekhyun and hugged her husband after a month they haven't seen each other.

"How are you, yeobo~," Baekhyun asked while they hugged each other then he kissed her forehead with gently.

"I'm fine. I miss you so much....." Bomi pouted.

"Me too. That's why I came here to see you." Baekhyun replied while he held her shoulder.

Meanwhile, the rest of Apink members cleared their throat implying there are still there too. Baekhyun felt embarrassment at the moment. Then he began to greet Apink members one by one include the staffs and the managers were in the waiting room as well.

"Good to see you here, Baekhyun-shi," Chorong spoke.

"Deh... Sorry for interrupting you guys. I just wanted to meet my wife." Baekhyun said while holding her hands tightly.

"It's alright. We'll understand you two haven't seen each other." Eunji told.

"Are you alone? Where is Chanyeol-shi? I thought he come along with you to meet his fiances." Namjoo interrupted to ask, making Eunji pouted.

"Oh, Chanyeol. He went to meet his sister." Baekhyun answered.

"I see... I thought he is still sulky with Eunji unnie." Namjoo teased.

"Ya Kim Namjoo!" Eunji raises her voice.

"Excuse me... May I borrow my wife for a second." Baekhyun asked.

"Why did you ask permission from us. She's your wife and of course, you can take her away from us. But! You need to return her before the show has started." Chorong told.

"Thank you unnie! I'll be back." Bomi said in excitedly and waving her hands to them before she with Baekhyun out of the waiting room and went to the rooftop.

***

As soon they arrived at the rooftop that there will no one would disturb their spend times before the show has started. Baekhyun grew a wide smile and quickly pulled Bomi in for a hug.

"I wasn't able to get enough sleep because of thinking about you, babe. I miss you so much." Bomi's cheeks felt warmer after hearing those words from her husband.

"I miss you too, oppa!" Bomi pouted as she breaks the hug and looking at him. 

"I can't wait to see your performance tonight," Baekhyun told.

"You will be surprised." She replied.

"Oh really? I will anticipate it." He smirked.

"How I wish we could spend more times, oppa." She pouted.

Then, Baekhyun leaned in closer, resting his forehead against Bomi, looking into her eyes. Once she looked back, there was a moment of silence. The two taking in a rare moment they were sharing.

"Let's go to honeymoon," Baekhyun said with the sweetest tone.

"Honeymoon? Hmm... I wanted to but we will be having a comeback by next year." Bomi said sadly.

"Then we will go after you've come back, it is okay for you?" Baekhyun asked.

Bomi quickly nodded her head, she's excited. After they married, they haven't yet go to honeymoon because they are so busy with the schedule, making the two hard to meet up.

Baekhyun smiled at the expression Bomi had made once she agree that, and then Baekhyun pressed his lips against hers, kissing her passionately.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun P.O.V

 I feel so happy after meeting my dearest wife before the show has started. It's been a month we don't see each other because of the busy schedule. 

"Hyung, why are you look so happy?" I heard Sehun asked me.

"Of course he's happy because he finally meets his sweetheart." Chanyeol interrupted.

"Not my sweetheart but my dearest wife!" I correctional and I saw he rolled his eyes to me.

"Then you? Aren't you happy to see your girlfriend." Suho hyung began to ask. Ah! I forgot that Namjoo mentioned it about their relationship. Such childish.

"Not a girlfriend but she's my fiances," Chanyeol told.

"Ah! Sorry, I forgot that you two has engagement before Baekhyun got married." Suho hyung replied.

"Chanyeol hyung fight with Eunji-shi for almost a week." Kai interrupted the conversation.

"Oh really? No wonder I saw you were stressed recently." Suho hyung said.

"We're okay now. I can't sulk with her for a long time." Chanyeol told.

"Come on dude, she is just meeting her male friends. You should have to control your jealousy." I laughed.

"Baek hyung is right. Everyone knows that she's your fiances and no one would dare to take her away from you." D.O interrupted.

"This is why I don't want to be in a relationship. Love is so complicated!" Sehun suddenly said.

"Ya! It's Apink performance now." Chen pointed out were Apink was appeared on the television in their waiting room.

I with my group members are watching Apink the intro performance were they sit on the chairs with cream outfits. Damn! My wife is so hot and beautiful with her long hair and also her cute bangs.

"Damn... Why are they look so y!" Chanyeol said out loud with eyes in widened. 

"I guess this is the iest performance than before," Sehun told.

'Damn, she seduces me with her looks.' I said on my hearts when saw her solo performance on the television.

"Godman! Your wife is totally hot." Chanyeol told.

"No wonder she said we will be surprised with their performance," I replied while my eyes are still looking at her. 

"Wow! This is the first time I saw Eunji in y performance." Suho spoke.

"Why I suddenly feel hot," Chanyeol said while he wiping his sweat on his forehead.

"YA STOP IT BEING Y!" I yelled out when it comes part of her. I like their songs but I don't like my wife being so y tonight. I sighed deeply.