CHAPTER 13

Nothing Without You

"Baekhyun!" Taeyeon smiled when seeing he was sat down in the empty practice room alone.

"How do you know I was here?" Baekhyun asked with serious expression.

"Well, actually i was looking for you but then i saw you was here. What are you doing here alone?" She answered.

'Chanyeol's right. She always looking for me.' Baekhyun said on his heart. "Nothing, I just want to be alone." He replied.

"Are you argue with your members?" She asked.

Baekhyun quickly shaked his head.

"Then?" She ask again.

"We just had a little misunderstanding, noona." Baekhyun told.

"Let's follow me. I have something to share with you." She said.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Just follow me." She said while pulled his arms, making Baekhyun obey and confused at the sametime.

Then, the two headed out of the building and into Taeyeon's convertible.

Taeyeon parked the car in a random parking lot next to a van where they were sure no one would spot them.

"Why we are here?" Baekhyun began asked, he felt anxiety if people might caught them without covered themselves as idol.

"Don't worry, Baek. So, what happened?" Taeyeon asked.

Baekhyun sighed and explained the situation to her.

Taeyeon was one of the few who knew about Baekhyun's relationship with Bomi. She was also one of the few people Baekhyun could trust besides his group members and truly understood his feelings during the difficult times in his life. 

"But Baek, how our CEO knew about your relationship with Bomi?" Taeyeon began asked.

"I don't know. I was extra carefully when I'm on date with Bomi. We are fully covered and nobody recognize us." Baekhyun told.

"How he know in that photo, it was you and bomi when you both go out together at Han River?" Taeyeon said while she playing with her phone. She's texting with someone and she doesn't realize that she had missed telling the truth, making Baekhyun quickly looked at her with full of wondered in his mind.

'How did she knew I was there with Bomi? Even my members I didn't tell where I am going to.' Baekhyun titled on his mind. He was wondered and suspicious on her.

"Baek?" She called out.

"Huh, sorry. He said someone he knew from our building." He told.

"Did Bomi knew about this?" She asked.

Baekhyun shaked his head, "She doesn't. She currently at Japan for her showcase debut." He answered.

"You are in a tough situation,Baekhyun. It involved your carrer and also your lovelife. I've been in the entertainment industry for years and I suggested you obey his words. You are still rookie and there have a lot you need to achieve. Even it's difficult to you but trust me, it take temporary after that you will back to normal. I'm sure he will allowed you to have a relationship. Look at my members, Sooyoung-ie. At first, she was like you but now she's happy with her boyfriend." Taeyeon looked over at Baekhyun who was fiddling with his finger with a sad expression on his face.

"I need some time to think." Baekhyun said.

"Yeah, you should. Baekhyun-ah, you stay here. Wait." Taeyeon told before she go out from her car and went somewhere.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun still wondered and he began to investigate by himself. He pulled out of his phone and turned it on. Then he got a message from Chanyeol and opened it.

From: Chanyeol-ie

Where are you Baek? Please came back as soon as possible. It's urgent!

"Noona, can you drove back to my dorm now." Baekhyun said as soon Taeyeon entered her car.

"Yeah sure." She answered.

They talked for another hour or two then she drove him back to his dorm.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Apink's Japanese showcase debut has ended and they finally arrived at their dorm and the room arrangement is according their age. Chorong and Bomi are roommate, Eunji with Naeun and duao maknaes are together in the same, Namjoo and Hayoung.

"Ah I'm so tired~" Bomi said while she entered in her room with Chorong. She put down her luggage recklessly on the corner and then plop herself down on the bed.

"Ya Yoon Bomi! At least wash up a bit. Once a dirty idol, forever will be a dirty idols." She scold.

"Eyyy unnie so mean. I'm not a dirty idol anymore now. I take a bath 2 times a day. I used to just take a bath once in a day in the past. See! I'm improving significantly." Bomi said.

"Well, since you have a relationship with Baekhyun." Chorong teased.

"Unniee....." she whine

"Now go wash up, at least clean up your make up, Bomi-ah and brush your teeth." Chorong nagged.

"I don't know who is unlucky to be your future boyfriend. You are so nagging like a grandmother!" Bomi teased before she run away to wash up herself.

"YA YOON BOMI!" Chorong yelled out.

All of sudden, her phone was ringing out loud, then she pulled it out from her bag and looked at her phone. It was Hoya.

"Hello.." Chorong answered the call.

"Where are you?" Hoya asked on the line.

"Japan. Why?" She asked.

"How long? Nothing. I'm just asking. I'm so bored." Hoya mumbled on the line.

"Are you done with your schedule." Chorong said.

"Uhm... I wanted to ask you going out but you're currently at Japan so... nevermind." He told.

"Pabo! Are you miss me that much?" Chorong joked.

"Yeah, I miss to heard your nagging like a grandmother." He chuckled on the line.

"Ya!" She yelled.

"Just kidding, Chorong-ah. Allright then, let me know when you're back to Korea." Hoya said.

"Tomorrow I'm going back. I'll call you once I reach at Gimpo airport." She told.

"Okay. Good night Chorong." He said.

"Good night." She hang up on the phone.

Chorong and Hoya are close each other just they rarely revealed in the public. All people knew that Chorong is close with Changsub but they never knew Chorong also close with Hoya and B1A4's Jinyoung.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exo dorm

All members are gather together at living room while waiting for Baekhyun. Even though they haven't talked with Baekhyun in 2 days, but they need to tell the truth to Baekhyun before it's getting worse than he expected. 

After a moment, Baekhyun entered his dorm and spotted are gather together at living room was waiting for him.

"You're home." Suho greeted as he saw Baekhyun walked towards them.

"Chanyeol told it's urgent. What is it?" Baekhyun began asked.

"Are you still mad at us?" Kai said.

Baekhyun let out a sigh. He has no longer mad at , it just he want to be alone in a few days. His mind was in dilemma with the various problems he faced.

"I'm sorry for misbehavior what've I done and accuse you guys without a proof. I'm sorry for not telling everything. I just...." Baekhyun began talk.

"It's allrigh, Baek. I understand your situation. You need some time to think." Chen spoken.

"Thank you for understanding me.." Baekhyun said with low voice.

"Past is past. Now, mind you tell us what happened our CEO wants to meet you in person?" Suho said. 

Chanyeol wanted to tell the truth but Chen stop his action. "Let him explained first" He whispered. Chanyeol obey and looked at Baekhyun who was sitting beside Xiumin while waiting his explaination.

"He knew about my relationship with Bomi. He even has my photo with Bomi caught on date at Han River. Then he want me to break up with Bomi before the media discovered about this. He even scold me because I was too selfish and didn't ever think about our carrer." Baekhyun began tell the truth.

"Did she knew about this?" Suho asked.

"She doesn't and I haven't talked her yet. I don't know what should I do. I don't want to break up with her and I also don't want to lose my carrier." Baekhyun replied with sad expression.

"You are in tough situation, Baek. No wonder why you look so furious that time." Xiumin spoken.

"But.... I just feel something fishy the way he knew about my relationship with Bomi." Baekhyun told, making all people stared at him with curiously.

"Something fishy? What do you mean?" Kai asked.

"Wait, I guess I took it that photo." Baekhyun said before he run away to his room. Then he came back with bring the photo that he took it without CEO realized.

"Here." Baekhyun threw the photo of him and Bomi was caught on date at Han River. All members immediately looked at that photo and their expression look so confused and blankly at the sametime.

"It is yours?" Chanyeol asked.

"It doesn't look Baek hyung and Bomi." Sehun spoken.

"See? You guys ever don't recognize me and Bomi, but how he knew in that photo it was me and Bomi?" Baekhyun told.

"It's clearly you and Bomi are fully covered. I ever don't recognize you through this photo." Kai said.

"He told me, he got this photo from someone he knew from SM building." Baekhyun said.

"What?" All members surprised.

"Ah... No wonder why you accuse us. Since we knew your relationship with Bomi." Sehun told.

"Ani. Taeyeon noona also know about his relationship." Kai scold to Sehun.

"I met her before I'm back. She force me to followed her goes to some place and she kinda suspicious." Baekhyun told.

All members looked at him with surprise expression. "What do you mean?" Chanyeol said.

"She knew that I'm going out with Bomi at Han River, even though I never tell at anyone even you guys." He replied.

All members looked at each other.

"Baek, if I tell you. Will you believe in me?" Chanyeol asked.

"If related mine and it's true. I believe." Baekhyun said with confused expression.

"Actually, Baek. We are already knew who is the person and reported to our CEO about your relationship." Suho interrupted.

"What? Why you guys don't tell me." Baekhyun raised his voice.

"Well, you seems don't want us to disturb you." Kai spontaneous.

"I'm sorry. Who is it?" Baekhyun impatient.

"Taeyeon noona." Chanyeol revealed.

"W-what?!" Baekhyun yelled.

"At first, I don't believe it but when I heard their conversation. It's true, Baek." Chanyeol tell the truth.

"Their? She with who? Don't tell me ...." Baekhyun stop his words, with his eyes widened.

"Yes Baek. She with our CEO. I met them at cafeteria after the day he knew about your relationship. " Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun stayed in silence. He's still in shocked and never expected that Taeyeon betrayed her promise that she won't tell anyone about his relationship with Bomi. 

"How could she....." Baekhyun let out a anger

"I told you, Baek. She has feelings on you. She was jealous because you are with Bomi not her." Suho told.

"But I don't like her! She just as an older sister to me and I never ever have some relationship or has feelings on her." Baekhyun raised his voice as he tell the truth.

"We knew, Baek." Chen replied.

"Calm down, Baek. Now better you get some rest and tell Bomi everything before it getting worse." Suho adviced as he patted his shoulder.

"Bomi.... She must hurt what've I done to her." Baekhyun said with guilty.

"Talk to her, Baek." Chanyeol told.

Baekhyun nod his head, then he entered in his room. Baekhyun laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling while thinking about their conversation. After he knew the truth, he took it his phone and began to make a call with his girlfriend, Bomi. Although he was guilty what've he done to her, he ignore because his problems.

But Bomi aren't answering the call and he tried to call again but still the same. Then he began typing a message then send it to her.

To: My Bbom

I am so sorry, Bbom. I have a lots want to share with you. Let me know when you came back here. I really wanted to meet you right now. I wanted to hug you, kissed you now. I'm sorry for not calling you in 2 days. I have a problem that I couldn't solved it but don't worry already settled it. I miss you so much, Bbom.