CHAPTER 6

Nothing Without You

The next day, Apink last promotion Mr. Chu

"Alright, girls! Since today is the last stage. Why not we make something interesting on the stage later?" Chorong suggested.

"How about we make a heart sign, unnie? We can show how much we love pandas!" Bomi uttered.

"That's a good idea! Are there any ideas from the others?" Chorong asked.

"We agreed with Bomi's unnie idea." 

"Are we going to do the same heart or different?" Chorong asks again.

"It's better we go different since the heart sign has many styles." Eunji told.

"Alright then! Make sure all of you must do when a camera came to you. Get it?" Chorong said.

"Yes...."

"Omo! It's Bomi unnie crush." Hayoung yelled while pointing out at the monitor in their waiting room.

"Ya Hayoung-ie!" Bomi yelled.

"Sorry. Aigoo... Your crush is so handsome." Hayoung began to tease.

"Shut up, Hayoung!" Bomi covered her expression while watching EXO live performance through the monitor in their waiting room.

 

Suddenly, Eunji plays a song of Overdose and begins to sing at Baekhyun's part. All the members began to tease Bomi again and again. Meanwhile, Bomi couldn't control her expression and she joined them, singing along to Baekhyun's part high note 'My heart~'.

"Yeah... He's already in your heart, Bbom-ah!" Eunji chuckled.

"I still can't believe that he also has feelings for you, unnie." Hayoung spoke.

"You think I'm believed huh? But in fact, he is." Bomi grins.

"Who knows Ilhoon-ie just wants to prank you. But when I saw a video he kept glancing on you. So, I guess it was true." Chorong interrupted.

"Don't worry, Bbom-ah! You're not one-sided love. He has feelings for you. Trust me." Eunji told.

"How do you know?" Naeun was curious.

"Well... I and Suho oppa are friends now. So he tells me everything." Eunji grins.

"But, what if we like each other. We couldn't have a relationship. As you know his fans are so obsessed and creepy at the same time." Bomi told.

"You're right, unnie. I still didn't get it, why all the fans don't like us? What've we done to them? Look, when Naeun unnie is going on a date with Taemin sunbaenim for a show, not a real life." Hayoung sighed.

"Past is past, Hayoung-ah. I don't want to remember." Naeun said.

"But you can date secretly, right?" Namjoo interrupted their conversation.

"We're still rookies and our journey is still a long need to achieve. I guess we can stop about this." Bomi said.

"You're right, unnie." Naeun replied.

"I'm going out for a while. I'll be back in a few minutes." Bomi excuse herself, she probably going out alone to take some fresh air and also release her nervousness. 

"Make sure to come back before our turns!" Chorong yelled and Bomi nods her head as replied before she walked out of the waiting room.

*****

Baekhyun just back from the toilet. He was walking alone in the hallway and suddenly he stopped his step when he saw Bomi get out of the room alone. He smiled before he secretly followed her from behind. When he following her, suddenly he heard someone call her out loud and he immediately stopped at the vending machine and pretend he want to buy mineral water. 

When he inserts the money, he steals a glance secretly to look up who's that person. It was Ilhoon. He took his mineral bottle and hide behind the vending machine to eavesdrop on their conversation as Bomi and Ilhoon is nearby near the vending machine.

"What are you doing here?" Bomi asked.

"I'm just finished my schedule and I saw you walked alone. That's why I called you out." Ilhoon answered.

"Oh...." Bomi responds with a nod of her head.

"Anyway, I'm sorry, noona. I can't hang out with you on the weekend. I have a family dinner, sorry noona." Ilhoon pouted his lips.

"It's alright, Ilhoon. I have another plan since today is our goodbye stage." Bomi replied.

'Goodbye stage? Today is her last day. No! I haven't confessed yet.' Baekhyun's eyes widen when he said in his heart.

"Ah really? Finally, you can get some rest well! Oh, I heard EXO come back today. Did you already meet him in person?" Ilhoon smirked.

"Who?" Bomi asked.

"Of course your crush, Baekhyun-shi!" Ilhoon chuckled.

At that moment, Baekhyun indeed in surprised and froze at his spot when he heard his name called out he couldn't believe what he heard.

"Ya! Not yet. We haven't greeted yet," Bomi sighed.

"Aigoo... Are you upset because today is your last stage? You should go and meet him before you two go too busy over all the world." Ilhoon told.

"I don't want to be obvious. Who knows he doesn't have any feelings for me." Bomi said.

"Trust me, noona. He has feelings for you." 

"I don't want to trust you." Bomi chuckled.

"Well, it's up to you. I gotta go now. Bye noona!" Ilhoon waved his hands before he walked away.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun saw the two bidding goodbye to each other. He quickly pulled out of his phone from his pocket and pretend he searching for a wifi.

'This time I need to get her number no matter what!' Baekhyun determined said in his heart.

When Bomi is about to walk away, Baekhyun immediately approaches her with a wide smile on his face.

"Hello, sunbaenim!" Baekhyun greeted with a sweet smile on his face.

Bomi was startled and she never expected she would meet him on her last day.

"H-hello..." Bomi greeted awkwardly. 

"Are you alone?" Baekhyun asks.

"Yes. I was walking around and what are you doing here?" Bomi asks back.

"Oh, I'm searching for wifi but I can't be connected. I don't know why." Baekhyun lied.

"Maybe weak signal, I guess? Plus, here there's no sign Wifi." Bomi told.

"Ah really? Uhm... I have some questions to ask you." Baekhyun said.

"Questions? What is it?" Bomi was curious.

"I don't think so I'll ask you right now. I haven't done yet my hair and make-up. Uhm... Can you give me your phone number?" Baekhyun boldly makes a move on her. 

"M--My number?" Bomi shuttered and was shocked at the same time.

"If you don't mind." Baekhyun smile.

"Uhm... Okay! I'll give your my number." Bomi said. They began exchanging numbers with each other. 

"Thank you sunbaenim! I'll text you later. Bye sunbaenim!" Baekhyun bowed and led his way to the waiting room.

'Yes, finally!' Baekhyun smile proudly when said in his heart.

*****

EXO in the waiting room,

"Seriously Baek, where are you going? Wait, what happened to you?" Chanyeol ask when he saw Baekhyun walk into the room.

"What happened, what?" Baekhyun confused.

"Your face." Chanyeol answered.

"My face? What's wrong with my face? I didn't see anything on my face." Baekhyun said while looking up at the mirror.

"Surely you're not! But your face is kind of glowing. Why? Do you meet someone before coming back?" Chanyeol said.

"Well, the thing that I saw was more happiness than glowing. I can't stop smiling you know. I wish it was just a dream." Baekhyun grins.

What's wrong with you, Baek? You said want to go toilet but now you're back saying nonsense." Suho interrupted with a frown.

"Ah, I meet my angel just now." Baekhyun showed a wide smile on his face.

"Angel? What are you talking ab--- Wait! Don't tell me..." Chanyeol stop his words with his eyes widened.

"Yes. I met Bomi just now and finally, I got her phone number." Baekhyun tells the truth.

"WHAT? Really?!" Chanyeol startled.

"It is just Bomi alone or her all members?" Suho asked.

"Of course, Bomi! I met her alone and..." Baekhyun can't stop smiling.

"Can you spill it out, Baek? And what?" Suho frustrated.

"She also has feelings for me!!!" Baekhyun said in excitement.

"REALLY?!"

"What happened?" Kai interrupted when he heard Chanyeol raise his voice.

"Baek said he got Bomi's phone number and she also has feeling for him." Suho begins to tell.

"Really? Wow, no wonder why you look so happy and can't stop smiling." Kai chuckled.

"Of course, I am! At least, I'm not one-sided-love." Baekyun answered.

"Sooner, we will hear a good news from Baekhyun." Chanyeol teased.