CHAPTER 33

Nothing Without You

In meeting room,

"Woohyun-ah.. How's their reaction when we revealed our relationship to them?" Chorong began asked.

"Probably shocked, I guess?" He let out a small laughed.

"Are they will be fine about our decisions to revealed our relationship in public?" Chorong asked again.

Woohyun slowly take her hand and hold her with gently, "I'm pretty sure they will be fine. Believe in me, Chorong-ah." He said.

"I hope so..." She smiled.

"I can't wait to tell them about us." He said with excitedly.

"Ehem... Sorry for interrupted. They already arrived and I'm going to begin the party." Jinho interrupted their conversations.

"When we will get out?" Woohyun asked.

"When I'm calling out you both name." Jinho said.

"Good luck to telling them about your relationship." Junhyeop chuckled.

"I am ready!" Woohyun said excitedly."

****

"Attention everyone!" Jinho said out loud, make the others are looked at him immediately.

"Junhyeop hyung!" Sungyeol called out.

"Oh Sungyeol-ah! Annyeong~" Junhyeop wave his hands with grin.

"Mwoya~" Sungyeol said.

"First of all, I want to said thank you for coming and I am sorry for not telling the truth and what's the reason I'm calling you guys to come today." Jinho begin speech. "Actually, I with Junhyeop are planned to make a party to celebrate newborn couple today." He tell the truth.

"Newborn couple?" Eunji interrupted while she was curiously.

"Who is it?" Yoseob asked.

"Hold on second! Woohyun and Chorong aren't still arrived. Can you tell when they arrived." Sunggyu told.

Junhyeop smirked, "No need to waiting for them. They already arrived." He told.

"What do you mean?" Sungyeol said.

"Why I felt something fishy on Chorong unnie and Woohyun sunbaenim." Hayoung spoken.

"Me too." Naeun replied.

"Where are they now?" Bomi asked.

"Come out Woohyun and Chorong!" Jinho said out loud. 

Then, Woohyun and Chorong come out of the meeting room while holding their hands each other. Apink and Infinite are looked at them with curiously and their eyes widened as soon they saw they holding hand in together. 

"Wait! Wait! What's going on? Why you two holding hands?" Sungyeol began to asked.

"That's right! Why you two come out from that room. What are you two doing there." Bomi said.

"Relax guys. Let them explained to you guys." Jinho told.

"Thank you hyung." Woohyun smiled then he looked in front where s, Apink and the others are starred at him with Chorong. 

"Hi everyone~ Why I feel awkward suddenly.." He chuckled. "Actually, I and Chorong wants to telling the truth to you guys about us." He said.

"Telling what?" Sunggyu asked.

"I want to introduce to you guys. This is my girlfriend, Park Chorong. We have been dating almost a year and I'm sorry for hide our relationship and lied especially my members. I had intention to tell you guys but don't have the right timing and same goes to Apink. She's also wanted to tell but I stopped her to not telling at you guys yet. So today, thanks to Jinho hyung and Junhyeop hyung to make a party today for celebrate for us and today is the right time to we revealed our relationship." Woohyun tell the truth.

"They also planned to revealed their relationship in public." Junhyeop spoken.

"Daebak! I really can't believe what've I heard just now." Sungyeol said.

"So cruel both of you!" Hayoung told.

"I'm sorry...." Chorong spoken with pouted.

"I'm blessing both of you!" Yoseob said with excitedly and make into a hug with Chorong and Woohyun as well. "Make sure take care my sister well. If not, you will die." He threatened.

"I promise brother-in-law." Woohyun grinned.

"I am so happy for you unnie!" Bomi said while hug her tight.

"Me too!" Eunji with the rest of Apink members make a group hugged Chorong.

"Congrats bro! She belongs to you finally." Hoya smiled.

"Thanks to you too, Howon-ah!" Woohyun said while hugged with Hoya.

"I put high hope on both of you. Finally you two in a relationship now. I'll always support you and my best friend." Hoya said with sincerely.

"Now let's begin the party!" Jinho said out loud.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[BREAKING NEWS] [CONFIRMED] INFINITE's Woohyun and APINK's Chorong are dating

The Acube Entertainment and Woollim Entertainment confirmed that two popular idols have been dating in secretly over 9 months in relationship. They're decided to revealed their relationship in the public.

EVIDENCES

Acube Ent has released a statement saying "They are dating over in 9 months and they started dating in last year while Apink has comeback their new song 'Remember"

Woollim also said, "They have been dating in last year while the two groups has comeback at on same day"

Netizen have commenting things like "They must have met more often and difficult to get caught since the both idols are live in the same building."

What's your thought of this newborn lover? Let's support you artist and wish they live happily ever after.

 

"NO!!!!!!!' Suho shouted out loud and he almost dropped his phone from his hands.

"Why why why?" Chanyeol rushed into the living room.

"What's wrong, hyung." Sehun asked as he joined entered in the living room, along with Chen, Xiumin, Kai and Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol looking at Suho's expression, making he is wondering what's going on. Then, he took it Suho's phone from his hand and the rest of the members are gathered around him to looked at Suho's phone.

When they looked at Suho's phone and their eyes are widened, they're shocked when they read an article about Woohyun and Chorong are dating in secretly.

"Daebak! They have been dating in 9 months? It's almost a year." Sehun spoken.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol feel uneasy and uncomfortable since he is also dating secretly with Eunji. He wondered how their reaction and then returned Suho's phone back in his hands.

"What's going on..." Chen interrupted, he's just entered in the living room after take a bath, along with Baekhyun are just woke up.

"Hold a second!" Sehun took it back Suho's phone then leaned to the Chen and Baekhyun.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Kai suddenly asked.

"Does am I look okay now?" Suho asked back with his blank expression. He has feelings on Chorong for a long time.

"Chill hyung. She isn't meant to be with you. I have read some commenting, a lot of fans blessing their relationship." Sehun told.

"Ya!" Xiumin hit Sehun's arms.

"Just move on, hyung. Like I did after I broke up with Bomi." Baekhyun told.

"Ah! I just remember. Baek hyung has feelings on Bomi and they finally into a relationship, but end up broke up because of Taeyeon noona. If Suho hyung has relationship with Chorong, I wondered who is third wheel." Sehun said.

"Ya, do you want me to kill you." Suho furious.

"Sehun-ah! Think before you talked." Chen said.

"I just.... Fine." Sehun stopped talking and went to kitchen to having a breakfast.

"Why are you being quiet, Chanyeol-ah." Xiumin noticed, Chanyeol haven't said anything. He's became silence after reading the article about Woohyun and Chorong.

"Ah nothing. I was thinking else in my minds." Chanyeol said.

"What are you thinking." Kyungsoo began to asked.

Chanyeol swallow his salive, he suddenly feel nervously with s. "Uhmm... Actually, I have something to tell you guys." He said.

"Don't tell me that you already know about their relationship?" Suho told.

"What would I? I have never talked with Chorong and how come I would know about their relationship." Chanyeol said out loud.

"I know you're already get closers with Eunji and I bet she must tell you, right." Suho makes assumptions.

Chanyeol suddenly stays in silence, he's speechless and lost words. He wasn't boldly to tell them the truth about his relationship with Eunji. He just let out a heavily sigh.

"Ya Chanyeol! What's has gotten into you? It is true what've Suho hyung saying." Baekhyun asked.

"Actually...... I...." He couldn't continue his words. He feels so nervously into his body.

"Actually what?" Suho curiously.

"I and Eunji..... Uhmmm... We...." Chanyeol stuttering.

"Spil it out!" Suho furious.

"We are couple!" Chanyeol raised his voice out loud, making Sehun and Kai almost choked with their food.

"Mwo?" Baekhyun said with his eyes widened.

"What are you talking, Chanyeol-ah." Chen said.

"Okay, Fine! I'll be honest with you guys. I with Eunji, we have been dating in 4 months. We're starting dating the end of last year, during the MBC Gayo Daejun and I am really sorry for hide my relationship with her. I wanted to tell you guys but there ain't perfect timing to tell you guys, since we're busy with our upcoming concert, our comeback and so on. I am truly sorry and regarding Woohyun and Chorong, I swear I really don't know." Chanyeol tell the truth.

"Daebak! We have two members are dating with Apink. Heol... I really can't believe it." Sehun said with whisppered tone.

"Me too! Firstly, Baek hyung with Bomi and now Chanyeol hyung with Eunji. Luckily, Chorong is dating with Woohyun." Kai said.

"But did you noticed between Baek hyung and Chanyeol hyung." Sehun asked.

"Noticed what?" Kai asked back.

"Look, Baek hyung and Chanyeol hyung they both are same-aged 92liner. While, Eunji and Bomi also same-aged 93liner. Did you get it what I mean?" Sehun said.

"Ah! You're right. Why I haven't noticed yet." Kai told.

"Did our president know about yours?" Baekhyun began to asked, Chanyeol quickly shook his head.

"So lucky of you." Baekhyun felt envious then walks off to his bedroom.

"Let him be. Anyway, congrats." Chen spoken.

"Thanks Jongdae!" Chanyeol replied.

"How long you want to hide your relationship?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Molla, it depends." Chanyeol answered.

'If I didn't get Chorong be my girlfriend. Chanyeol also, I won't let him be happily with Eunji. I'll make sure to make they broke up as Baekhyun broke up with Bomi because of Taeyeon noona.' Suho hold a grudge in his mind.