CHAPTER 20

Nothing Without You

"Ya ya ya ya!!! Apink's music video has released just now." Sungyeol said out lout with excitement.

All members are came closer to Sungyeol and began to watching together were Apink has released their new music video is called 'LUV'.

"I'm so addictive this song.. L-O-V-E LUV" Dongwoo said while he started singing along.

"Me too hyung!" Sungjong told.

"gieokhanayo uri hamkke haetdeon sigan" Sunggyu started singing.

"L.O.V.E LUV" Sungyeol and Hoya continue the song while doing Luv gestures.

"Why I feel this song, it seems related with Bomi's life?" Dongwoo spoken with wondered expression.

"What do you mean?" Woohyun began asked.

"Ani. This song is seems related with Bomi's past love. You know their history before." Dongwoo said.

"Me too. But maybe it was coincidence." Hoya answered.

"I guess so.." Dongwoo said.

"Myungsoo-ah! Look at this photo. It seems like you." Sungyeol began teased.

"Tsskk.... Stop it, will you." L said with annoyed tone.

"Well, I'm just saying. You also had same clothes." Sungyeol told.

"Who knows, is that you L?" Woohyun interrupted.

"Ah hyung!" L raised his voice, make all the members laughed at him. They loved to tease L since he and Naeun was paired up by the fans.

"I like this song. I'm gonna download in my phone now." Hoya told.

"I'll set as my ringtone. Don't follow me!" Sungyeol replied.

"I'll set Chorong-ie's photo in my wallpaper." Woohyun said.

"What? Chorong-ie?" Sunggyu spoken.

"Are you have something with Chorong?" Dongwoo smirked.

"Ani. Ya ya what are you guys talked about it." Woohyun shuttered.

"Wuuuuuu......" They began teased Woohyun.

"Woohyun-ie likes Chorong! Woorong! Woorong!" Dongwoo cheer up with playful.

"Ah hyung... Stop it." Woohyun whined.

"Someone is blushing..." Sungyeol teased.

"Aishhh...." Woohyun let out a sighed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Inkigayo, waiting room

"Baek, are you okay?" Suho began asked as he sat next to Baekhyun, who was just let out a sighed.

"I am fine, hyung. Wae?" Baekhyun asked back.

"Ani. You seems uncomfortable. Why, is because Bomi?" Suho said.

"I don't know hyung. I felt so nervous and my heart can't stop beating." Baekhyun answered with nervously.

"Are you nervous because you will meet Bomi on interview segment or nervous something else?" Suho asked with concerned.

"I really don't know hyung and I don't even know why I became like this." Baekhyun said with his hands on his chest. He can feel his heartbeat.

"Everything gonna be allright, Baek." Suho patted his shoulder.

"It will be?" Baekhyun asked with worried tone.

Suho nodded his head, "Don't think too much, Baek. We need to be proffesional." He told.

Baekhyun let out a sighed and he nodded his head. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Apink, waiting room

"Bomi, are you feeling okay today?" Chorong began asked.

"Am I look not okay, unnie?" Bomi asked back.

"Well, later on we will pre-interview and----" she was cut off by her words.

"Is because Baekhyun?" Bomi said.

Chorong nod her head, "I'm just asking, Bbom-ah." She answered.

"Unnie, don't worry about me. I'll be fine and I already move on." Bomi replied.

"Are you sure?" Chorong asked again.

"Chorong unnie, he was my past and I don't want to turn back. We need to move on and focus our carrier." Bomi answered with serious expression.

"Good for you, Bomi." Chorong said with she put soft smile on her face.

'I am happy to see you, oppa.' Bomi said on her hearts, as her eyes looked at Baekhyun was appeared on the screen, since he's host along with his fellow members, Suho.

*****

"L.O.V.E LUV... Welcome comeback Apink!" Baekhyun introduced with his eyes stared at Bomi when he turned back. 

"1.2.3... Annyeonghaseo Apink imnida" Apink greeted and bowed in front of the camera.

"Please introduce to us the title LUV" Kwanghee began asked.

When Chorong began tell their song, Bomi was about to turned his direction but Baekhyun looked away. He looked at her secretly when Bomi turned in front of the camera while Chorong explained their song.

Then, when turns Eunji began talked, Bomi was looking at Eunji but when Baekhyun was about to look at Eunji, Bomi looked away.

"Let's demostrate the part, 1.2.3.." Eunji began sang the song and Bomi is the only one do demostrate part L.O.V.E.

"Wahh....." The host respone. 

"Apink, can you tell us what is next performance." Baekhyun said nervously, when he want to looked at Naeun, but unfortunately he met eye-contact with Bomi at the sametime. Then, Bomi looked away same goes to Baekhyun.

'Ah.... Why suddenly my heart beats fast.' Baekhyun said on his heart as he looked at the camera. 

'Pabo pabo pabo! How come I met eye-contact with him.' Bomi said on her heart as he looked at the camera with covered her expression.

"Music.." Eunji said.

"Start!" All Apink include the host said.

"CUT!" The PD-nim said. 

End the interview, Apink bowed to them and heading to backstage for get ready before their turns. Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Suho take a break while the next performance begin. Baekhyun took a mineral water and he drank it. 

"Baekhyun-ah!" Suho called out.

"Yes, hyung." Baekhyun answered.

"Are you okay?" Suho asked.

"Hyung, I really don't know how to tell you. I wants to move on and forget her but I can't hyung." Baekhyun said with he let out a sighed.

Suho patted his shoulder, "Do you still love her?" He asked.

"Of course I still love her and I really don't want to break up with her hyung. When I looked at her.... She looks fine like act nothing happened between us." Baekhyun told with his drank his mineral water. 

"Ya ya, It's Apink turns now." Kwanghee interrupted their conversation, as he joined with them at backstage.

"Oh really?" Suho said.

Then, Kwanghee, Suho and Baekhyun are watching Apink's performance together through a monitor at backstage. 

"Kyaa.... I'm so addicted this song. L.O.V.E LUV" Kwanghee sang the song with gestures luv part.

"They are so beautiful in white outfit." Baekhyun told.

"Yeah you're right. Especially Chorong." Suho said while his eyes stared at Chorong.

"Suho-ah, do you like Chorong?" Kwanghee began teased.

"Yes he has crush on her." Baekhyun answered.

"Ah ...." Kwanghee respone.

"A-Ani! I'm just like her because her personality. Well you know she's leader and I also leader and I was admired her leadership towards her members. That's it." Suho shuttered.

"You're liar." Baekhyun smirked.

"I'm telling the truth, Baek." Suho replied.

"Suho-ah. Besides you, I also knew some idols who has crush on Chorong after she debuting." Kwanghee told

"Ah really? Daebak...... Good luck hyung." Baekhyun teased Suho.

"Shut up Baek." Suho answered with annoyed tone.

"Who is it, hyung?" Baekhyun asked.

"Uhm.... So far I know who's still has feelings on her... Wait, recently got7 members mentioned some of them has crush on Bomi." Kwanghee said, make Baekhyun's eyes widened. 

Suho noticed, "Really? I didn't heard about that." He said.

"I'm not sure whether in this year or last year, I don't remember it. What's his name..... Ah Jr!" Kwanghee told.

"Jr? Who he is." Baekhyun asked.

"Jinyoung-ie. Park Jinyoung." Kwanghee answered.

"Ohh he is.... I never knew that he has crush on Bomi." Suho said with let out a small laughed.

"Oh! I forgot to tell who's has crush on Chorong, right. Uhm.... Infinite Woohyun, BTS Suga and V, Teen top Niel and you. That's it." Kwanghee told.

"Teen top Niel I already knew it before I debut in Exo. Infinite Woohyun.... Is first time I heard that." Suho said.

"I knew from we recording Oh My School. I with Infinite members are friends." Kwanghee answered.

 

Baekhyun nod his head while he listening the conversation between Kwanghee and Suho. But at the sametime, in his mind, he's thinking about Bomi. He was afraid if Bomi might be with someon else, even he shouldn't but his still has feelings on Bomi, even he wanted to move on and forget her but he can't. He need more time to move on and healing his feelings.