CHAPTER 46

Nothing Without You

D-day of Baekmi wedding

People were gathered in the ballroom with dressed up in their classy outfits. Men were dressed in elegant suits while women in beautiful dresses. The place was all-dark with luminous chandeliers and touches of gold from there to there. Nice white and gold bouquets carefully chosen by the bride, making the decoration appealing. Bomi's mom has customized it like this, fancy and classy at the same time.

Meanwhile, the groom's parents and bride's parents were attending the guests with a broad smile on their faces. TVXQ, SHINee's Key, Minho and Taemin, Red Velvet, BTS, Ikon's Yunhyeong, GOT7's Jr, Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom, SNSD's Taeyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung, Infinite's Woohyun and Dongwoo, Exo and Apink who are coming to the wedding of Baekhyun and Bomi.

Exo and Apink will be singing on their weddings including Baekhyun as well. He was preparing his own performance to show his future-wife, Bomi and speech as well. Besides that, Chanyeol and Suho will become MC on their wedding and Eunji will be playing the piano.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol waving his hands as he is walking towards to Baekhyun along with the rest of Exo members. They gather together in the ballroom before the ceremony began to start.

"Finally, you're guys coming!" Baekhyun told while hugged with them, after a month they haven't met each other because he was busy with preparations of his wedding.

"Wow hyung. You look so handsome today!" Sehun praised.

"I know," Baekhyun answered.

"How are you, Baek? You look so thin. Did you lose weight." Suho asked.

"Lately, I've so stressed out, hyung." Baekhyun told.

"Stress because you will be married with your ex-girlfriend?" Kai began teased

"or she might run away on her wedding day." Chanyeol chuckles.

"Ya!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Ignore him, Baek. Anyway, congratulations on your wedding. I'm so happy for you." Chen spoke while hugged with Baekhyun.

"Thanks, Chen and thanks to you guys for coming. I was so nervous and you see that my hands were trembling." Baekhyun showed his hands were trembling.

"Hyung, even though it was arrange married but you should be lucky that you are getting married to someone you can't move on easily," D.O spoke

"Yeah, you were right, Kyungsoo-ah," Baekhyun said with sighed deeply.

"Come on dude! Are you still nervous." Chanyeol chuckles.

"Shut up, Yeol!" Baekhyun said. "Anyway, I have something to tell you guys when my turn to speech later." He told.

"I wonder what the things that you're gonna tell us," Suho smirked.

"Later you will know hyung." Baekhyun grins.

***

Bomi has sat alone in the bride waiting room while waiting for the ceremony begin to start. The day is a day to remember that she will get married with her ex-boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun. A guy that she has a crush on Baekhyun during Exo has prepared small events to Naeun on We Got Married, he is also become her boyfriend then break up because of the rumor and she belongs to Baekhyun. 

Bomi and Baekhyun haven't yet talked to each other after the last meet on the press conferences. She admits that she was touched by his words on that day and slowly she has feeling back on Baekhyun. Even now she still shocked what happened in her life and the journey of her life everything is was prepared well. 

"Yoon Bomi!!!" all of Apink is yelled out loud as they entered in bride's waiting room. 

"Kyaaaa..... I miss you girls so much!!!!" Bomi yelled while she burst into tears.

"Why are you crying, Bbom-ah." Chorong also burst into tears while wiped her tears.

"Then why you crying," Bomi replied.

"Ahh, unnie....." the rest of Apink members also burst into tears.

"You looks so gorgeous today, Bomi-ah." Eunji praises while she wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about our arrange married." Bomi pouted.

"No need to tell us, as long it makes you happy, we will be happy for you," Chorong told.

"I was so envious with your love story, unnie. How I wish I have a boyfriend like Baekhyun-shi." Namjoo interrupted.

"Then you can take him as your boyfriend." Bomi grins.

"Are you insane?!" Namjoo yelled.

All of sudden, there's someone knock the door making all of them drown in silence.

"Oh. Hi girls!" Dongwoo peeks behind the door before he is entered into the bride's waiting room along with Woohyun.

"Woohyun-ah!" Chorong called as she saw Woohyun entered the room and the both are hugged each other. The rest cleared their throat implying there was still there. 

"So, when is your turn to get married." Eunji began asked.

"Me? Tomorrow. Are you okay, babe" Woohyun asked.

"Heol..." the rest of said simultaneously

"Daebak..." Namjoo said with put an annoyed on her face.

"Ya, ya, ya, stop lovey-dovey here. My eyes are hurt." Dongwoo told.

"Thank you for coming," Bomi said with a broad smile on her face.

"Aigoo... You look so beautiful today." Dongwoo praises as he scanning her from the top to the bottom.

"Ok! Let's take a picture." Woohyun suggest while pulled out his phone from his pocket, then he saw Dongwoo was standing with Apink members.

"Hyung, come here. You are not Apink members, we'll take a picture with them later." Woohyun told.

"Oh! You should tell me earlier." Dongwoo said.

***

As the clock ticks, all of the guests were gathered together in the ballroom before the ceremony began to start. Baekhyun never thought he will ever experience this kind of feeling ever. His heart is beating like it never beat before, his hands keep trembling because he is feeling so nervously. His dream to get married with Bomi become reality and the sweetest moment entire his life even it was arranged marriage. 

The sound of the piano began playing by Eunji, his eyes is fixed on the Bomi was walking on the red carpet with her father by her side. Yoon Bomi looked dazzling and pure in her white long wedding dress, with her light make-up she's indeed beautiful. Baekhyun was lost for words when he saw Bomi, in his mind he was lucky to have her into his life. 

Chanyeol cleared his throat as he saw Baekhyun caught red-handed for staring at the bride for so long. "Don't stare at your bride, Baekhyun-shi." He said, make the guest chuckled included their group members as well. Then, Bomi's father took Baekhyun's hand and put it together with her. "I hand my daughter that I have cherished all this time to you. Now she is your responsibility".

As he faced Bomi, his eyes can't possibly escape from looking at Bomi features. They are a perfect match made by heaven. He could spend the entire day praised Bomi’s features but luckily he managed to snap out of it and then the ceremony commenced.

"You may now kiss the bride." Those words were everyone was excited to see at the moment. They both exchanged looks between each other, while the rest of the audience, on the other hand, are ready with their phones and camera ready to record it especially Apink and Exo members. Bomi and Baekhyun were nervous and their heart was thumping fast, it's been a long time since they break up for long years.

Baekhyun titled her chin and kiss her nose bridge. He is such a gentleman even he is actually nervously. The sound of the clicking of the camera has yet to stop but the two never seem to realize that, they totally are in their own world.

Suho cleared his throat, "Baekhyun-shi. You may stop now and you can continue later." He giggled. Finally, they broke the kiss leaving both blushings so hard. The ceremony is still on with Apink and Exo performance on their wedding. Apink sang with two songs from their album is Mr.Chu and Beautiful by Eunji solo performance. Same goes to Exo members, For life and Promise.

"Congratulations to Apink and Exo. Such a good performance today. I hope the newlywed was enjoyed!" Chanyeol said making everyone clapping their hands. Apink was burst into tears after they heard Bomi officially became someone's wife to Baekhyun. They are so happy for her same goes to Exo members, even though they have lots to teased Baekhyun but they were happy actually.

"Before the ceremony begins, Baekhyun had told us that he will make performance and speech to his wife, right Suho hyung?" Chanyeol said.

"Yeah, that's true! Tsk... I was wondered what kind of his performance to show his wife. Shall we?" Suho asked.

"Me too! Now it's time for our groom's performance. Baekhyun!" Chanyeol said with excitedly.

"Ah... Annyeonghaseo, I am Byun Baekhyun and this is my wife, Yoon Bomi." Baekhyun said while he holding her hands and Bomi just let it go.

"I did tell my members that I have something to tell it. First of all, thank you for coming to our wedding and I really appreciated. Thanks to my group's members, Suho hyung and Chanyeol for helped me out. Today... I feel so happy and finally, I got married someone special in my life even though it was arranged marriage by our family. Thank you mom and dad." He blew the kiss to his parents.

"To be honest, I wasn't ready to accept the fact that we're breaking up and it's very hard to move on. I had to lie to my group members that I said I'll be fine but in fact, I'm not! I was hoping if there was a second chance for me but I never expected it would be like that." Baekhyun sighed then he faced his face to Bomi, "Bomi, I just want to let you know there's no one in my heart and nobody could replace you. My hearts always for you and I even didn't interest at any other girls, my eyes has only for you." He said.

"I know it might be awkwardly for us but I'll try my best to be a good husband and a good father to you. It takes time to move on from someone we love and it worth, but I sometimes didn't get it with my feelings. I don't have feelings anymore towards you but I still can't see you with someone else. As you know, my feelings have come back when you with your members get bomb threat. That time I was worried like a crazy man and I'm sorry if my words make your hurting more and more. It wasn't intended to raise my voice to you but believe me, I was worried about you that time." Bomi burst into tears, she was touched by his words and she was realized that she also has feelings back towards him.

Baekhyun slowly wiped tears on her face, "I love you, Yoon Bomi. I really really love you. Let's stay together now and forever. " He said with sincerity. Bomi just looked at him with teary eyes. She was totally speechless. 

"This is for you, my beautiful wife," Baekhyun told as he the music began to play.

 

Song: Ab6ix Woong - Marry Me  (cover)