CHAPTER 26

Nothing Without You

Music Bank Waiting Room

"Live broadcast..." Woohyun said when his eyes stared at the camera.

"Music bank!!." Pinkfinite said loud.

When Woohyun began talk, Chorong looked at him secretly and let out a small smile on her face.

"Your new song BAD bad bad bet a bad girl~ What is it all about?" Eunji began asked as she keep looked at Woohyun who was standing besides her.

"It's a song about a man's feeling when he is attracted to a bad girl." Sunggyu answered instead Woohyun.

'Aigooo... Why I do feel so nervous.' Eunji said on her hearts.

"Apink has finally comeback with REMEMBER. Can you tell us a little about the song?" Woohyun asked then he turned back when Namjoo began to answered.

At the sametime, Woohyun take a glance on Chorong was standing behind of Namjoo. As soon Namjoo end introduced their song, Woohyun turned in front of the camera.

"It's the girl group war season recently and we really enjoy it. So what is the secret weapon of our lovely Apink?" Woohyun stuttering, make the rest of Infinite members laughed at him.

"Mwoya...." Sunggyu laughed along with Sungyeol and L.

When Bomi began to answered, Woohyun turned back and take a glance again on Chorong. Chorong saw Woohyun keep turned back and she looked away.

'Aish... What's wrong with me, why I do feel so shy.' Chorong said on her hearts. She feels shy not because of Bomi's joke but because of Woohyun. 

"Thank you for showing us the sharp choreography that is hard for girl group. Yeah fighting!" Eunji laughed, also the rest of Apink and Infinite laughed at Eunji's speak.

"The comeback performance of both groups will be revealed soon." Sungjong's turn to speak up.

"Please wait a little~!" Apink and Infinite ended their interview segment while waving in front of the camera.

"CUT!" The PD-nim said.

"Eunji-ah... You want learn our sharp choreography." Hoya began teased.

"Absolutely not oppa!" Eunji answered while chuckled.

"Apink Fighting!!!" Sungyeol cheer up out loud. Indeed he's Apink fanboy ever.

"Infinite Fighting!!" Apink cheer up and bowed politely before they heading to backstage for get ready before their turns. Meanwhile, Infinite heading back to their waiting room for get some make-up and prepared before their turn.

****

"Our lovely Apink huh...." Sunggyu teased as his hand s around Woohyun's neck.

"Mwoya hyung..." Woohyun said.

"Tskk.... Do you like Apink much, huh my Woohyun-ie?" Sunggyu keep teasing.

"Shut up hyung!" Woohyun replied. 

"Ya, why Eunji keep looking at you. Aish I feel so jealous at behind you know." Sungyeol told as soon he saw Woohyun and Sunggyu entered their waiting room.

"Molla, go ask her then. Maybe am I too handsome i guess?" Woohyun praised himself.

"Tskk... I just wanna puke right now." Hoya interrupted.

"Such a jealous." Woohyun said.

"I am not jealous but I have someone always saying that I am good-looking than you guys." Hoya told

"Someone? Seolma.... Do you have girlfriend?" Sungyeol make his own thoughts.

"Really?! Ya Lee Hoya! How dare you didn't telling us." Sunggyu raised his voice.

"Wait! I didn't said that I have girlfriend. Ya Lee Sungyeol! Watch out your mouth." Hoya told.

"Then who?" Woohyun asked.

"Park Chorong." Hoya answered.

"Mworago?! Ya!" Woohyun yelled.

"Why? If you don't believe go asks her then." Hoya told.

"Does she blind.. Heol.." Woohyun let out a sighed.

"Well, I can see you are jealous now, Woohyun-shi." Dongwoo chuckled.

All the rest of Infinite members are laughed at Woohyun's jealousy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After few months passed, Exo has successful with their comeback with two new songs is CALL ME BABY and LOVE ME RIGHT. They are getting busy day by day with their concert and meet their fans all over the world. Meanwhile, Apink and Infinite are comeback went well, they often meet up at any event, workplace and so on. This day was Infinite's last stage to perform BAD and ended their promotion then will more focus on their upcoming concert tour. 

Apink still continue their promotion along with Beast were from the same agency company. As soon their work has done and all the idols are heading back to their waiting room. Woohyun saw Chorong walked alone while playing her phone. Then, Woohyun walked away head to Chorong's direction.

"Boo!" Woohyun said out loud, make Chorong startled and her phone almost fell down.

"Ya Nam Woohyun!" Chorong raised her voice.

"Sorry, I noticed you keep playing your phone. Are you text message with someone." Woohyun smirked on his face.

"Yes, I am replied my sister's message." She told.

"I see. Ya, are you going somewhere after this?" Woohyun asked.

"Probably back to home. Why?" She asked back.

"I'm asking you going out. Are you free?" Woohyun said.

'Does he ask me going out for a date. Ah I wish!' Chorong said on her hearts.

"Uhmmm.." Chorong replied with nod her head.

"Yes! I'll see you at parking lot around 10 minutes. I need to pack up all my things and I bring my car today. So, I'll pick you up there." Woohyun told.

"Uhmm allright. I'll see you around 10 minutes." Chorong agrees and gave a small smile to him.

"Thanks Chorong! See you later." Woohyun said out loud and he began walk to headed his waiting room.

"Fuhhh.... I need to tell my members." Chorong talked herself and rushed to Apink's waiting room.

****

"Woohyun-ah, why you look so rushing?" Sunggyu began asked, as he saw Woohyun busy pack all his things. But no response from him.

"Ya Nam Woohyun!" Sunggyu raised his voice out, make Woohyun stop what he doing then he turned back and looked at Sunggyu was sitting on the chair behind of him.

"Why you raised voice for called me out, hyung." Woohyun asked.

"I called out but you aren't answered." Sunggyu answered with annoyed tone.

"Oh really? Sorry I was too busy till I didn't heard you called me." Woohyun replied as he done pack all his things.

"Tskkk...." Sunggyu annoyed.

"Are you have individual schedule?" Dongwoo spoken as he noticed Woohyun done packed all his things, while the rest members are still lying down on the floor while playing their phone and changing their stage outfits. 

"Ani. I am going somewhere." Woohyun said as he took his caps and wore it. "How do I look, hyung?" He asked.

Sunggyu and Dongwoo stared strange at Woohyun from the top to the bottom, he wore black jeans, pink sweater and denim jacket outside also wear a pink cap.

"Can you tell me where are you going, Woohyun-shi." Sunggyu asked with serious face.

"Should I tell you... or not." Woohyun playfully

"Ya!" Sungyyu raised his voice.

"Okay okay! I'll tell you. I'm going out with Chorong." Woohyun finally told.

"Mwo?!" the rest members shouted out.

"Are you going out with Chorong? Heol...." Hoya spoken.

"Ah! I forgot you are Chorong's best friend and I should ask permission from you. Ya, I'm going out with Chorong, are you allowed me or not?" Woohyun pleaded with puffy eyes and kneel down.

"Mwoya... Are you crazy. Ya! You make me freaking awkward with you." Hoya told.

"Woohyun-ah! Are you okay. Don't scared us dude." Sunggyu said.

"Come on guys! I was acting just now." Woohyun burst into laughter.

"Such a jerk!" Sungyeol annoyed.

"But it is true you going out with Chorong?" Hoya asked again.

Woohyun nod his head, "Uhmm... I think I'm ready to tell her about my feelings." He said.

"Daebak! Hyung, are you going to confessed your feelings at Chorong?" Sungjong spoken with put excited face.

"Finally, Mr greasy Woohyun going to confessed his feelings at girlfriend-to-be." L interrupted and smirked on his face.

"Good luck bro! I hope Chorong-ie rejected your greasy love." Sungyeol teased.

"Ya Lee Sungyeol!" Woohyun raised his voice.

"I'm just kidding, don't forget update to us." Sungyeol told.

"Damn! I told Chorong meet me around 10 minutes, gotta go. See you guys at home!" Woohyun waving before he left out of waiting room.

****

"Unnie, are you going somewhere or have another schedule?" Bomi asked as she saw Chorong put some natural make-up and her hair ready.

"Bbom-ah, actually..... Uhmmmm...." Chorong don't know how to tell at her members about she will going out with Woohyun.

"What's that, unnie?" Bomi curiously.

"Uhmmm... But before that, how do I look? It is okay I am wearing this simple outfit?" Chorong asked opinion from Bomi.

'She is acting strangely.' Bomi said on her hearts. Then she stared Chorong from the top to the bottom. She wear black jeans, black t-shirt and denim jacket outside.

"Why you suddenly asked about your outfit? Are you going somewhere or meeting someone?" Bomi felt something fishy from her leader.

'Should I tell her or not. Better don't.' Chorong titled on her minds. "I am going somewhere meeting up with my old-friends." She lied.

"Is it your old-friends is your first love?" Bomi teased.

"Ya!" Chorong yelled, "I gotta go, I don't want my friends waiting for me so long. You know I don't like people wait for me. See you at home!" Chorong told then she left out of waiting room.