CHAPTER 25

Nothing Without You

"Aish!" Baekhyun sniffing as he throw his phone on the dashboard and closed his eyes.

"What's wrong with you, Baek?" Suho asked while driving and check Baekhyun was sitting at passenger seat.

"Did you heard anything today, hyung?" Baekhyun asked back while looked at him.

"What happened?" Suho asked again.

"Just now I saw a video where a student asks Chen about his relationship with Bomi." Baekhyun said with annoyed tone.

"Mwo?!" Suho said out loud and he suddenly press brake, make Baekhyun leaned a little forward.

"Ah hyung!" Baekhyun yelled.

"Sorry Baek. I was shocked." Suho grin

"Luckily it's red light now. If not, I'll kill you, hyung." Baekhyun told.

"Tsk. Back to topic, where's the video that you saying just now." Suho said.

Baekhyun take back his phone and showed a video at Suho.

"Daebak! But, how this rumor come out? In fact, you are has relationship with Bomi and Chen, and I never saw Chen and Bomi talked each other." Suho felt wondered and he tried to find answer on his mind.

"Molla hyung. I even don't know how this rumor come out and I don't even know why she suddenly ask those questions at Chen. I'm so pissed off!" Baekhyun sniffing.

"Relax Baek, you should not stay in that mood for too long. I'm pretty sure this rumor will fade away in few days. Chill man." Suho patted at Baekhyun's shoulder.

Baekhyun just let out a sighed then he begin typing to sending a message to Chen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   STUDENT ASKS EXO'S CHEN ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH APINK'S BOMI

"Jinyoung-ie!!!!!" Jackson shout out loud from his bedroom, make all members rushed into his room included Jinyoung.

"Why why why." Jinyoung began asked as soon he entered Jackson's room.

"Daebak! I just called Jinyoung out but everyone was gathered in my room. I like it.." Jackson make a jokes with grin 

"Shut up dude." Mark said while threw a pillow at Jackson.

"Why you called me." Jinyoung said.

"Since everyone in my room, let me ask a questions. Did Bomi has dated before? I mean before our debut." Jackson began asked.

"I didn't get it what are you talking about." JB said.

"Aish. Look!" Jackson give his phone to the members and their expression was shocked especially Jinyoung.

"Daebak! But it is true?" Bambam spoken.

"Molla, that's why I am asking you guys just now. Did Bomi has dated before before our debut." Jackson told.

"I guess we haven't heard any news from Bomi or Apink dating news." Yugyeom said.

"Are you okay, dude?" JB asked as he patted on Jr's shoulder.

"I am okay just a little shocked." Jr reply with blank expression.

"If they are really dating each other, our Jinyoung-ie must be heartbroken." Jackson began teased.

"Stop teasing Jr, dude." Mark spoken.

"Ignore what he said just now, Jr-ah." Mark told.

"Wait....I feel something fishy between Apink sunbaenim and Exo sunbaenim." Youngjae interrupted.

"Fishy like a what?" JB asked.

"Ani. I'm just curious why there have many rumors between Apink and Exo. It must be something fishy and look, how dare a student asks the questions quite private for idols. Did you guys get it what I am talked?" Youngjae said.

"I get it." JB answered.

"But I never seen Apink had interactions with Exo members." Jr spoken.

"You're right. Eeeeee it's impossible if they are dating in real life. You didn't know how strict SM is" Yugyeom told.

"I've seen Apink had interactions with BTOB, B2ST sunbaenim and Infinite sunbaenim. If Exo.... I didn't see it." Mark said

"It has. When Exo and Apink appeared on Naeun and Taemin's we got married." Bambam told.

"Ah! I forgot that Naeun has appeared on We Got Married with Taemin." Youngjae said.

"It must be.... Ya! That students freaking make me curious about them. Aish!" Jr sniffing.

"Cool man! We don't know the truth, right." Jackson patted on Jr's shoulder.

"If they are, it's freaking goosebumps and i want to know how they develop feelings each others." Jr's said

"Dude, are you jealous or heartbroken?" JB began teased.

"Shut up. You won't understand what am I feel right now. " Jr said with annoyed tone.

"I know and we are know, Jr-ah. You has feelings on Bomi and you don't want to hear that she's dating with someone else besides you. " JB said

"Hyung, i know you like her but we're still don't know whether this rumor it's valid or not." Yugyeom spoken.

"I found out!!!! But... heol" Bambam spoken out and went blank expression when he looked at his phone.

"You found what?" Jr began asked.

"Daebak.... This is not our expecting." Bambam said with blank expression

"Ya, what's is it." JB raised his voice.

"I found out the article regarding Baekhyun and Taeyeon noona are dating. But......" Bambam stop his words, he couldn't believe what've he seen on his phone. 

"But what, Bambam. Can you spil it out and don't make us keep waiting a words from you." Jackson told with annoyed tone.

"You won't believe it." Bambam said then he leaned his phone to Jr. Jr take it and the rest gathered at Jr to check out Bambam's phone.

 

   EXO'S BAEKHYUN ADMITS HE HAS RELATIONSHIP WITH APINK'S BOMI NOT SNSD'S TAEYEON

Baekhyun spoke up on press conferences about issues his relationship with SNSD's Taeyeon are broke up. During press conferences, Baekhyun revealed to the public about his relationship and he admits he has relationship with someone else not with Taeyeon. Unexpectedly situations, Baekhyun revealed Apink's Bomi is his girlfriend actually but unfortunately they already broke up due rumors regarding Baekhyun and Taeyeon. 

"To be honest, I was huge crush on Bomi since she debut in Apink and I never expected to meeting her in real life when we filming We Got Married together. I and Bomi are officially dating and we hide our relationship without revealed to the public except my members and Apink. But then, CEO found out our relationship from someone I know but sorry I can't reveal who is. I know being idols aren't allowed to be dating and he asks me to break up with her." Baekhyun told while stared at the camera.

"About what am I doing in Taeyeon noona car, actually she asked me to hang out but I don't get it why she wants to go that place. We just talked and we aren't do anything. About the photo look like we're kissing totally not. She just touch my face and we didn't kissed. I admit, I and Bomi broke up because of this rumor. I know she hurts and I wasn't intention to make her hurts and I don't know how it turned worse like this. I still love her but she wants us ended our relationship. So, today I want to tell the truth and don't want people might understanding or else." Baekhyun finished his last words before ended press conferences.

 

"Dude, are you okay?" Mark began asked as he touched Jr's shoulder.

"Daebak!!" Yugyeom said with put shocked on his face.

"I thought Taeyeon noona are really dating with Baekhyun. Such a waste I'm crying that time." Bambam told.

"Serves you're right, dude." Jackson laughed.

"No wonder I felt something fishy between Apink and Exo. So this is an answer." Youngjae spoken.

"But what's related with Chen? Does he has dated with Bomi before." Jackson make own speculations.

"That's right!" Yugyeom agrees.

"Well, I still has chance, right. I don't care about her past relationship as long as I know her currently status." Jr smirked then left out from Jackson's room.

'I'll make you mine soon, Bomi noona.' Jr said on his hearts and he put small smile on his face.