CHAPTER 22

Nothing Without You

Kbs Gayo Daejun

Apink, BTS, Exo, Infinite, B2ST and the rest of idol are attending at that event. Apink, Exo and Infinite will having a special stage. In the opening, Apink was standing besides Infinite, meanwhile Exo was standing in front next to Snsd. 

Behind the backstage, Infinite and Apink are walking together heading to their waiting room. Meanwhile, Exo was behind of them and Baekhyun felt jealousy when he saw Bomi was joking around with Dongwoo.

"Baekhyun-ah..." Taeyeon called out as she pat his shoulder, make Baekhyun startled.

"Oh noona..." He answered.

"What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" Taeyeon began asked.

"Nothing noona. I'm just sleepy." Baekhyun answered with let out a small laugh.

Taeyeon nodded, then she began walking with her group members. 

***

"You look so beautiful, Chorong-ah." Woohyun praised.

"Mwo.... Thank you, Woohyun-ah." Chorong answered shyly.

Woohyun didn't realized that Hoya was eavesdropped his conversation with Chorong, as he was behind Woohyun. 

'I know you like her, Woohyun.' Hoya said on his heart with smirked.

***

Infinite P.O.V, waiting room

"I can't wait to see Dongwoo hyung and Hoya hyung collaboration with exo members today." Sungjong said in excitement.

"Yeah, me too. I want to see who is the best dancer." Sungyeol told, while watching Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hoya on the screen. They have special stage with exo members and beast.

"I only heard voice of Sunggyu hyung and Yoseob hyung." Woohyun spoken.

"You're right. Their voice was drowned when there have two main vocalist." Sungyeol said.

"Yo! I'm back!" Dongwoo said with cheerful as he with Sunggyu and Hoya entered in their waiting room.

"Woohyun-ah, I met Chorong just now." Hoya told.

"What? When? Where?" Woohyun answered.

"Tsk.... I'm just kidding." Hoya said.

"YA LEE HOYA!" Woohyun yelled.

"Mwoya hyung... Are you like Chorong?" L spoken.

"Ani." Woohyun said.

"You're liar. I heard your conversation with Chorong." Hoya replied.

"Conversation? I didn't seeing that Woohyun talked with Chorong." Sunggyu interrupted.

"Eeeee..... I feel something fishy." Sungyeol said.

"Dongwoo and Hoya, changed your outfit for the next performance." A stylist noona told them. They nodded and began changed their outfit. 

****

Exo P.O.V

"What a relief. I am super nervous just now." Chanyeol said with he let out a sighed.

"Chen, you should be there. It complete there have 3 main vocalist." Baekhyun chuckled.

"What should I do, I have collaboration with Taeyeon noona." Chen answered.

"Their voice was amazing. I was admired so much." Chanyeol praised with sincerely.

"You're right, hyung." D.o replied.

"Look! It's Apink-eu.." Kai spoken while he pointed out that Apink was appeared on the screen. 

"Eh... Apink will have special stage today? Why I didn't knew about it." Chanyeol spoken.

"How could you did not know, hyung. You are Apink's fanboy." Kai said.

****

The battle of y performance by AOA, Girl's Day, Secret and Apink. No one knows that Apink has been categorized and it make shocked to the all of the idols especially Exo and Infinite.

Infinite P.O.V

"Indeed, our Hoya dancing machine!" Woohyun praised with clap his hands out loud.

"Oh well..." Hoya said with proudly.

"Sehun and Tao are not your rival, hyung." Sungjong told.

"But, I didn't get it. In exo members, Kai and Lay are the best dancer but why Sehun and Tao." Sunggyu wondered.

"You're right, hyung." Woohyun replied.

"Ya ya, It's y performance now." Sungyeol interrupted while pointed out at the Tv in their waiting room. "Wait...." He stop his words.

"APINK?!" all the members yelled out, making their mouth was opened.

"I don't know that Apink had special stage today." Dongwoo said.

"Let me guess. It must be Bomi, Hayoung, Namjoo and.... molla." Sungyeol gave up for guessing.

When turned Apink, it appeared Chorong, Bomi, Namjoo and Hayoung on the screen.

"Daebak......" Sungyeol said with his mouth gapping.

***

Exo P.O.V

"They are too much revealed their body skin." Suho spoken.

"Yeah, you're right hyung." Do said.

"I really don't like AOA and Girl's Day. Too much their iness." Suho told.

"Ya ya, It's Apink-eu!!!!" Chanyeol said excitedly, when Apink appeared on the screen.

"I like Apink's outfit." Baekhyun praised, while his eyes focus on Bomi.

"You're right, hyung. They wore hip hop outfit." Kai spoken.

"Indeed, Apink slayed among the others." Chen told.

"Baek hyung, Bomi freaking so y. She seems like to seduced me." Kai chuckled.

Baekhyun gave a death gaze to Kai.

"I'm just kidding, hyung." Kai said.

"He's right, Baek. Bomi the most y in Apink members." Chanyeol replied.

"Second... Chorong!" Suho interrupted.

"Tsk..." all members replied with annoyed expression.

"I'm off to toilet." Baekhyun told before he leaving from the waiting room.

As soon as Baekhyun go out from toilet, he saw Bomi and her members are headed to him, since Apink's waiting room not far from his waiting room. Baekhyun slowly come closer to Apink and greeted them as he make eye-contact with Bomi. Apink greeted back to him, while Bomi act like nothing happened between her and him. Bomi bowed to him like she doing to the others idol whenever they met as coincidence. Apink walked away to their waiting room and same goes to Baekhyun.

'You are doing well, Bomi.' Baekhyun said on his heart as he steal a galnce on Bomi before he entered his waiting room.