CHAPTER 21

Nothing Without You

Bomi was walking alone at the Han River after she ended her work. Without her group members and manager, she wanted to walked alone in midnight as she wants to get some fresh air and release her mind as well. Bomi and Baekhyun often met up at the workplace, even they already broke up, she need to be a proffesional as being a idol. In fact, Bomi still loves him but because she was hurt, she wants to end her relationship with Baekhyun for sake their carrer and fans either. Same goes to Baekhyun, everytime she met Bomi, his feeling getting stronger day by day even he wanted to move on and begin with new chapter of his life, but unfortunately, he can't. Baekhyun still love Bomi.

When Bomi walking, suddenly she bumped into someone and making the phone was dropped by that person. Bomi startled and immediately she pick it up the phone.

"I am sorry. It's my fault." Bomi said with guilty expression when she touched the edge of the phone and looked at that person.

Surprisely, it was Jinyoung. He was group member from Got7 and he's even mention Bomi on the interview that he has crush on her.

"It's allright, sunbaenim. It should be me, because I was playing the phone while walking." Jinyoung said while he bowed politely.

"It's allright." Bomi replied with she put soft smile on her face.

"What are you doing here alone, sunbae? Where's the other?" Jinyoung began asked, even he was nervous when talked with his crush.

"Get some fresh air, and you, What are you doing here alone?" Bomi asked back.

"I was with Bambam, he's going to convience store for bought a food." Jinyoung replied.

"I see... You were with your members, i thought you was alone." Bomi said with let out a small laugh.

"Jinyoung-ie hyung!" Bambam yelled as he interrupted their conversation, "Oh.. Annyeonghaseo Bomi sunbaenim." Bambam greeted and bowed polite as soon he realized Bomi was with Jinyoung.

"Ne... Annyeonghaseo." Bomi greeted back with she smiled.

"Ah sunbae, we're gotta to go now. Nice to talking with you." Jinyoung bid goodbye with he put smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you, sunbae." Bambam said and bowed politely.

"Nice to meet you two too." Bomi answered and they bid goodbye each other.

"Wuuu.... Someone is talking with crush." Bambam began teased as soon they started to walked to heading back to their dorm.

"Shut up Bambam!" Jinyoung said. In his heart, he was happy when he bumped with Bomi.

Meanwhile, Bomi was looking at them are leaving and let out a sighed. 

"Bomi." Someone called, making Bomi turned her back and her eyes widened when she looked at the person.

It was Baekhyun. He was there and he even saw Bomi was talking with Jinyoung and Bambam. He felt jealousy after he knew that Jinyoung has crush on Bomi.

"Oppa.." Bomi said.

"I saw you were talked with Jinyoung." Baekhyun told with his serious expression.

"Oh, we're bumped each other. Why?" She answered with relaxed tone.

"Does you know that he has crush on you?" Baekhyun asked.

"If he is, it's none of your business." She said.

"It's none of my business? You said it's none of my business? Huh!" Baekhyun let out a small anger.

"We already broke up and yes! It's none of your business." She replied with cold expression.

"Are you hate me that much, Bomi?" Baekhyun began asked.

No respone from Bomi. She was looked away for met eye-contact with Baekhyun.

"Why you no answered..." Baekhyun said.

Still no respone from Bomi. She stayed in silence.

"I'm talking to you, Bomi!" Baekhyun let out a anger.

"YES! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! Satiesfield now?" Bomi raised her voice out loud.

"Mwo...." Baekhyun said with rage on, "DID YOU KNOW.... HOW MUCH SUFFER I AM TO ACCEPT ALL OF THIS, TO ACCEPT THAT WE BROKE UP. DID YOU KNOW!!!" He raised his voice out loud.

"Do I look care." She answered with cold tone. In deeply her heart, she doesn't want to broke up. She still loves him.

"YOON BOMI!" He yelled out, "You know how much I love you, how much I missed you so much. My heart's hurt, Bomi. Every single day, I really can't forget you and you always in my mind, Bomi. Yes! I wanted to forget you and move on but still can't Bomi. I am so deep in love with you Bomi. Can you give me a second chance...." He said with he burst into a tears.

"Stop it Baekhyun-shi.. Forget me and move on. We are idols and we have long journey to achieve our goals. Please, I beg to you and accept that we aren't meant to be. I don't want to hurt the second time." Bomi answered.

"Trust me, Bomi. I'll be better than before and I will do anything for you, Bomi. Please...." Baekhyun pleaded.

"My answer still same." She replied with cold tone.

"I love you so much, Bomi." He said with sincerely.

"But I don't love you." She lied.

"You're liar." He answered.

No respone from Bomi. She was hold her tears, she don't want crying in front of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun let out a sighed, "Fine... I just want to let you know, even now or in the future. My heart still belong to you even you're married with someone else." He said.

Bomi wants to leave, but Baekhyun was pulled her out make she turned her back. He began kissed her while his tears fallen down on his face. It took 2 minutes he kissed her, and finally she returned it while she burst into a tears. 

"I know you still loves me, Bomi." Baekhyun said as soon he broke the kissed.

"I am sorry..." She answered while crying.

"Shhh..... " Baekhyun wiped her tears on her face with softly gestures. "Let's getback, Bomi." He said.

Bomi quickly shaked her head, "If still love me, please.... For sake our carrier that we build it." She pleaded.

"But I still want to have relationship with you." He replied.

"If we are meant to be, it will be, oppa." She answered.

Baekhyun let out a heavily sigehd, slowly he nodded his head and pulled her out into a hug.

"I am sorry, oppa..." Bomi said while her tears fallen down on her face.

Baekhyun put his chin on her shoulder without replied. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The winner is.... APINK!!!! Congratulations!!" the MC of Music Core shouted and made the audiences and the rest of idols are clapping their hands and yelled in happiness, while the Apink showed off their amazement as they got many trophy as soon they comeback with title LUV.

"Your crush won! What are you waiting for? Greets and say congratulations to her now." Jackson nudging his elbow, but Jr still standing and didn't moving.

"Shut up Jackson!" Jinyoung replied with small laughed.

"Ya, this is your chance! She's right in front of you." Jackson tried to persuading.

But, Jr still didn't move from his place and almost freeze when his eyes surely eye-contact with his crush, Bomi, when she turned her back for bowed. He immediately bowed nervously and put a goofy smile on his face for all day long.

****

"Jinyoung-ie hyung!!!!" Bambam rushed to went to the Jr's bedrooms.

"Why why why." Jinyoung asked as he got up from his bed and put his phone on the bed.

"I have very good news for you, hyung!" Bambam said in excitement.

"What is that? Tell me, tell me." He asked in curiousity.

"It's about A-----" his words was cut off by Jackson.

"Jinyoung-aaa!!!!" Jackson yelled out as soon he entered into Jr's bedroom.

"What happened, dude." Jinyoung began curiously.

"It's Apink, right? I was about to telling him now." Bambam interrupted with excited tone.

"WHAT? APINK?! WHY WHY WHY WHY." Jinyoung asked with impatient tone.

"Director Park said that we will perform 'Mr chu' in KBS Music Bank Christmas special stage next week." Jackson began tell.

"That's true, hyung!" Bambam said.

"Really? You're not joking, right." Jinyoung asked for confirmation.

The two nodded their head, "We will meet up with Apink's members tomorrow morning and they will teach us for the choreography." Bambam answered.

"SERIOUSLY?!!!! OH YESSSSSSSSS!!!!" Jinyoung shouted in excitedly.

"Are you happy, dude." Jackson asked.

"Of course I am! Don't you two dare to take Bomi's noona part. She's mine!" Jinyoung warning.

"Tskkk... You're totally looks like a desperate fanboy." Jackson scoffed.

*****

The next day, morning

"Annyeonghaseo...." Apink greeted and bowed as soon they entered into JYP's studio.

"Annyeonghaseo, sunbaenim..." Got7 greeted back and bowed politely.

"Chorong noona!!" Jb called out with friendly while he wave his hands to Chorong.

"Oh, Jaebum-ah!" Chorong answered with excited tone.

"Oh, you two already knew each other?" Eunji began asked.

"Neh.. We're trainer together." Jb replied.

"I forgot! Chorong noona had auditioned at JYP before." Bomi spoken.

"Ah..... No wonder. Nice to meet you guys." Eunji said with her friendly style.

"Nice to meet you, sunbaenim." Got7 answered.

"We meet again, Bomi sunbaenim." Jinyoung spoken with he put a goofy smile on his smile.

"Neh...." Bomi answered.

"Oh, are you Jinyoung, right. We already knew that you were Bomi's fanboy." Eunji said as she nudging Bomi's waist.

"Ah really......" He blushed, make Got7 members .

"Okay guys. Let's just starting the practise session now." Chorong spoke out.

"Chorong noona, since we have 7 members. So, there must be 1 person will take part 2 members, right?" Jb asked.

"You're right. We will gives you the opportunity to choose your partner." Chorong told.

"Jr's out. He will be Bomi sunbaenim partner." Jackson began teased before Got7 members started to discussing.

"Absotutely!" Apink members laughed, make Jr's blushed hardly.

"Ya...." Bomi whined, when she saw Jr felt shy and blushed at the sametime.

"Have you decided your partner yet?" Chorong asked again after a few minutes left.

"Deh.... I will choose Namjoo sunbaenim." Jb gave his palm to Namjoo, and she quickly shook his hand while both of them changing their smiles to each other.

"I..... Chorong sunbaenim." Mark said. 

"Glad to be your partner, Mark-shi." Chorong grinned.

"I.... Naeun sunbaenim." Yugyeom told.

"The maknae should meet the maknae. I will choose Hayoung sunbaenim." Bambam winked playfully to Hayoung, make her laughed.

"Yeah. Spirit of maknae!" She said.

"I choose Eunji sunbaenim." Youngjae told.

"Indeed the main vocalist." Jb said.

"How about me." Jackson told.

"Who you want to be partner?" Chorong asked.

"Uhm... Molla. I don't mind as long as not Bomi sunbaenim." Jackson grinned.

"Yeah... Jr definitely choose Bomi sunbaenim." Mark began teased.

The practice session has started, Jr was the first time that he actually a conversation with her. His heart beat crazily every time he saw Bomi's smile. Fortunately, he had enough courage to start many conversation with her, they talked during the whole rehearsal and finally he found out that Bomi was not only beautiful outside but also from inside. It make Jr fallen in love with Bomi.

They became closer and she didn't seem to mind that Jr was still slightly awkward around her. Jr's face always blushing hardly every time she about his confession in the television for being her fanboy and she also knew that the fans shipper them. 

******

Kbs Music Bank Christmas Special

"You did well, guys! We're proud of you." Chorong and Apink's members directly approaching Got7 at the backstage, right after they finished to performing 'Mr Chu'. 

"We were so nervous. Thank you sunbaenim!" Mark grinned happily.

All of the Apink and Got7 gather together at the backstage, as they have some cit-chats, chuckles together and taking photo together. Meanwhile, Bomi and Jinyoung are standing each other.

"Good job, Jinyoung!" Bomi gave a compliment and put a smile on her face.

'Did I doing well, noona?" He asked while looked down. He still ashamed to met her gaze at this close gap.

"Yes, you did very well! Your performance was so adorable. That was the reason why I was smiling proudly throughout the show." She answered with smile.

"Really?" He lifted his chin as he found Bomi's gaze at him.

Bomi nodded.

"Thank you, noona. It was all because of you.... You had taught me well." He said with he put a curving smile on his face.

"Ani. You are really did well and you are really faster learning." Bomi told.

Jr smiled and blushing at the sametime, "Thank you again, noona." He answered.