CHAPTER 3

Nothing Without You

"You're here!" Hoya waved at Chorong, who just entered the cafe.

"Why are you so late!" Changsub asked.

"Oh sorry! It was traffic jams." Chorong answered.

"Wait, Is that you?" Changsub stared at Chorong's face.

"Why? Is there something on my face?" She asked.

"It's the first time I saw you in the bare face." Hoya told.

"Well, I saw her in the bare face many times. She's so ugly." Changsub teased.

"Ya Lee Changsub!" She yelled out.

"I'm just kidding. You're still pretty with or without make-up." Changsub hugs Chorong's shoulder.

"He's right. You're still beautiful. You must be hungry, right? What do you want to eat?" Hoya asking.

"Uhm....... I don't know." Chorong said.

"Hoya's treat tonight. Just order what you want to eat." Changsub told.

"Oh really?" She said.

Hoya nodded his head.

"Chicken feet!" She said excitedly.

Changsub and Hoya doing annoyed faces.

"Always chicken feet..." Changsub said.

"Of course! It's my favorite." She replied.

***************


Hoya called out to the waiters and make an order for what've they want to eat. After done order, they began chatting with each other.

"Chorong-ah, I have something to tell you." Hoya said.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Did you hear any rumors about you and Exo members?" Hoya asked.

Chorong quickly shakes her head, "Nope, why?" she asked again.

"I've read some unofficial articles that you and Suho are currently dating. It is true?" Hoya said.

"WHAT?!" She almost choked from her drinking.

"Oh! I knew it. The fans also shipped you with Suho since we got married I guess?" Changsub interrupted.

"Wait! Where does the news come from? I never interacted with him and how possibly that we're dating?" She asked with a raised voice.

"Calm down Chorong-ah! We knew it was not the true story. We're just asking you whether you heard those rumors or not. That's it." Hoya told.

"He's right. It was trending in the SNS currently." Changsub said.

"As I know, Namjoo-ie told me that he has simply a crush on me. It is because he has a crush on me, the fans ship me and him it is?" Chorong felt annoyed.

"What? Seriously. How does she know he has a crush on you?" Changsub curiously.

"She said he keeps staring at me when they make an event for Naeun and Taemin." She answered.

"I've watched. He is obviously, Chorong-ah." Hoya told.

"I didn't watch it. It must be awkward, right?" Changsub replied.

Chorong nod her head, "Taemin is a great husband and nice guy. I hope they would date in real life without being revealed in public. I felt bad when the fans left out bad comments to Naeun-ie." she said.

"Taemin's fans are so mean. I'm so angry when I've watched when them going out on a date with wear school uniform." Changsub said.

Despite he is the best friend of Chorong, he did take care of Apink members. He treats Apink members like his own sister and he will get mad if any fans insult Apink. He with Btob members knew them very well, they're trainees together under the same agency.

"Nowadays the Sasaeng fans are kinda creepy. But it's alright since we knew he isn't your ideal type. " Hoya said.

"Of course! He's not my ideal type at all" She said with an annoyed tone.

"Yeah, we know. Your ideal type is Rain Sunbaenim." Changsub told.

"Of course!" She yelled out.

"Tskk... That's impossible you will into a relationship with Rain Sunbaenim." Hoya said.

"I know. But Rain oppa is the only one who fits cleanly my ideal type." She replied.

"I don't think he is the only one. It must be someone else." Changsub started to tease.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Stop pretending Park Chorong. We know that Woohyun is your ideal type, right?" Hoya smirked.

"Ani! Rain oppa is the most fits my ideal type." She denied.

"But still Woohyun candidates are your ideal type, right" Changsub teased.

"Stop it!" She makes an annoyed face.

"Just be honest, Park Chorong-shi. We knew you had a crush on Woohyun and just two of us knew your secrets!" Hoya told.

"Your members must be freaking out after getting to know their leader has a crush on Woohyun." Changsub said.

Chorong laughed, "Sorry, they already knew it" She told.

"What?! You said it just me and Changsub-ie know your secrets." Hoya barked.

"They already before I tell you guys. Sorry." She laughed.

"You're so mean Park Chorong!" Hoya rolled his eyes before sipping his drink.

"But Woohyun-ie didn't know that I liked him, right?" she asked.

"Woohyun-ie?" Changsub teased

"YA!" she yelled out.

"I guess he already knew." Hoya told.

"What? Ya-!" She was cut off by Hoya.

"He's behind you, Chorong-ah."

***************

 

Chorong frozen. Then she slowly turned back, it's true Woohyun was behind her back. Chorong's eyes are wide, she is shocked and never expected to meet Woohyun.

'You're a so silly Chorong-ah! He already knew you liked him. I'm dead.' Chorong said in her heart.

"Hi!" Woohyun greeted awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" Hoya asked.

"Oh, I came here to buy a coffee and I saw you so I came to interrupt. Woohyun said.

"I see. Please join us!" Changsub told.

"Ah, it's okay. I'm quite rushing to somewhere." He replied.

"Are you alone?" Hoya asked.

Woohyun nods his head, "I have to go now. See you at home." He bowed to Hoya, Changsub and Chorong as well.

'Who's the girl beside Changsub. She looks familiar.' Woohyun titled on his mind.

"Ya, why you silence suddenly?" Changsub asked.

"He hasn't talked to me. So I'm just quiet." She replied.

"Are you feeling sad?" Hoya teased.

"Nope. I guess he doesn't recognize me. Well, I'm not putting some make-up on my face." She replied.

"Maybe.." Hoya said.

"Oh come on! Surely Woohyun will ask Hoya later." Changsub told.

"That's right! He's always asked me. Don't worry Chorong-ah, I won't tell him that you like him." Hoya said.

"But you said just now he already knew!" Chorong raised her voice.

"Sorry, I'm just lied to you." Hoya laughed.

"YA!" She yelled out. 

 

***************

[Woohyun P.O.V]

As soon as arrived and park my car in the parking lot. Before I get out of my car, I dialed the number to make a phone call with my mom. It's been a while since I haven't heard her voice. 

"Hello." She answered the call.

"Mom!" I called excitedly.

"Aigooo... My son Woohyun-ie! How are you doing well?" She asked on the line.

"I'm good. I miss you so much, mom!" I said.

"Me too. I miss you too so much." She replied on the line.

"Where are you now?" I asked.

"I'm at the restaurant. Why? Do you want to come here?" She asked back on the line.

"If you had many customers, it's alright. I just want to hear your voice." I answered. 

"Aigoo... When you had some free time, come here I'll cook for you." She told.

"Will do. I have to go now. Take care, Mom and I love you!" I said with a romantic tone.

"I love you too son!" 

After hanging up on the phone, I get out of my car and walked over to the cafe.

"Good evening, sir. May I take your order?" A cashier greeted me with a bright smile.

Uhm... I want an iced americano, please." I said.

"Alright, sir. This is your receipt and they will call out your number later." I nodded my head while took it the receipt. 

 

While waiting for them to make my order, suddenly I saw Hoya talking with Changsub. Then a girl came to approach and join them as well. I was wondering who's the girl. She looks familiar to me and then my number called out for taking my drinks. 

Before I walked out of the cafe, I sit down on the chair while secretly watching out for Hoya and his friends.

"I never know that he was so close with Changsub, but who's that girl? Why she looks so familiar." I said with knitted my eyebrows while looking at them.

Then, I heard their conversation into jokes, and teasing and make me join with them. But I still feel awkward with Hoya's friends cause I'm not even close with them. 

"Should I go or not... It looks so fun." I pouted my lips before letting out a sigh. 

After a few minutes, I stand up and walked over in Hoya's direction I know Hoya saw me but why am I feeling weird? The way they talking it seems they were talking about me. Ah, I'm so curious!

Suddenly, a girl turned back and looked at him with her eyes widened. 'Why she looks surprised to see me? Am I a ghost?' I said in my heart.

"Hi!" Finally, I greeted them awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" Hoya immediately asked.

"Oh, I came here to buy a coffee and I saw you so I came to interrupt," I answered.

"I see... Please join us!" Changsub invite me to join them.

"Ah, it's okay. I'm quite rushing to somewhere." I lied. Truthfully, I want to join but I feel awkward with Changsub even though he same age as me.

"Are you alone?" I heard Hoya ask me.

I replied nodding my head, "I have to go now. See you at home!" I bowed to them before walking out of the cafe. 

'Who's the girl beside Changsub? She looks familiar. I need to ask Hoya about that girl.' I titled on my mind.