CHAPTER 31

Nothing Without You

Bomi P.O.V

I was walking by the Han River alone at midnight. I feel bored there ain't nothing to do at home, while my members are busy with their own business. While walking, I sipping of fresh air and I feel refreshed. This is why this place is my favorite place whenever I feel down, depressed, stressed and so on. I saw a bench not far from and I began to walked away. As soon I sat on the bench, I saw someone was standing in front of the lake. I was wondering who he is and what he is doing at these hours. I just let him be and looked away. 

After a few minutes, someone I saw just now is leaving and I hope he does not jump into the lake. But why I suddenly feel uneasy feelings at that guy. So, I decided to walk away from in front of the lake. Suddenly, I bumped into someone and dropped his phone. I didn't bother looking at that certain someone so I was about to pick it up. 

"I am sorry. It's my fau--" I stopped when I saw my photo appeared on the lockscreen. I was wondering who he is to set my photo as lockscreen in his phone.

So, I quickly pick it up and when I looked up, It was Baekhyun. My ex-boyfriend. I kinda shocked to meeting him at our favorite place and we looked into each other's eyes, more and more tears started forming. It was until a tear finally slid down that I immediately turned around, away from him.

"Can I get my phone back." I heard he asked from my behind. I wiped my tears quickly and turned around, returned his phone back. 

"Thank you sunbaenim." He said with cold face, then he walked off. I was shocked at the new of Baekhyun, he wasn't Baekhyun I know before, he's changed. 

I don't know what's wrong with me and why I suddenly tears when I looked into his eyes.

"Are you hate me, oppa." I said while looked at him. 

 

***

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

I was standing in front of the lake. It's so refreshed and I feel peace and calmness. When I turned around I saw a girl is stting alone in the bench, but I didn't saw her face. I bet she is celebrity and I guess she's on date. Well, at this hours is the best for idol to having a date.

I just let it be and I sitting under the tree while looked at the star in the sky. Then, I pulled out my phone from my pocket and pressed the button, and it appeared Bomi's photo where I set as lockscreen.

"I miss you, Bbom-ah." I said with low voice, while looked at my phone.

Suddenly, Chanyeol appeared on the screen, he is calling me. So, I immediately to answer it.

"Uhmmm, why..." I said lazily.

"Where are you, Baek? Why you still aren't back home." I heard Chanyeol asked on the line.

"I'm at Han River now. Don't wait for me." I hang up the phone. Then I let out a sighed, recently I treat them badly, and I don't know why since when I became like this.

Then I stand up and when I walks off, suddenly I bumped into someone and make my phone fell it from my hands. When I looked at certain person, I was realized, this girl I saw she is sitting alone at the bench. 

"I am sorry. It's my fau--" I heard her voice, but why her voice I feel familiar. Then I saw she's pick it my phone and we looked into each other's eyes. It was my ex-girlfriend, Bomi. 

I was totally shocked and unexpectedly to meeting her at our favorite place. I looked into her eyes and I saw her tears started forming and when she turned around, away from me, I let out a sighed.

"Can I get my phone back." I said.

When she turned around and returned my phone back. I can seen she was crying. But why she's crying.

"Thank you sunbaenim." with my cold face. I don't know why I became cold-hearted toward girls. It is because of you Bbom-ah. Then I walked off and left her alone without looked at back. 

I still didn't get it what's wrong with me. I totally had move on and I already accept the fact that we aren't meant to be. But why I can't seeing you with someone else and I let out a sigh.

Do I still has feelings with you -  I said in my hearts.