CHAPTER 23

Nothing Without You

No one P.O.V 

After ended the program, all artist are packing all their things for way back to the dorm. Apink were busy packed and prepare all their things then left out of waiting room and followed up their manager. At that moment, Apink was waiting at lobby while waiting their manager picked a car and at the same time, they saw Exo was there while waiting their manager. Bomi looked at Baekhyun, who has a little chat and joke around with his group members, Chanyeol. Bomi acts nothing happened between them and she pretend she was okay when she around with her members. 

Meanwhile, Exo was waiting for their manager for pick up, then they saw Apink was behind of them. Chen patted Baekhyun's shoulder, who was joke around with Chanyeol, to let him know that Apink was there. Baekhyun nod his head but he ignore it. He didn't ever turned back to looked at them especially Bomi. He acts nothing happened between him and Bomi even he still has feelings on her. 

"Annyeonghaseo, sunbaenim..." Suho greeted and bowed polite as soon he turned his back, realize that Apink was behind of them.

"Annyeonghaseo..." Apink bowed back to them with polite.

"Hi oppa!" Eunji greeted, as soon she back from toilet with Naeun.

"Oh.. Eunji-ya!" Suho answered.

"Your performance quite surprise, sunbaneim." Sehun told, as he standing besides Suho.

"Thank you. You too have a great performance with Infinite." Chorong replied with put a soft smile on her face.

"Hoya sunbaenim.... Daebak! He indeed dancing machine. I really can't beat him." Sehun said.

"I know. No one could beat him." Eunji let out a small laugh.

"Are you waiting your manager?" Suho began asked.

"Deh... " Chorong answered.

"Annyeonghaseo...." Chanyeol interrupted as he also wants to joined conversation with them.

Apink bowed and put a soft smile on their face.

"Bomi-nim, you did very well. I was shocked when you last parts do.... What is called...." Chanyeol thinking.

"Splits!" Bomi answered.

"Deh. Splits." Chanyeol said with shyly.

"Well, Bomi is 3rd in Taekwando." Eunji began told.

"Ah really? No wonder......" Chanyeol said with nod his head.

"Yes. Chorong unnie also 3rd in Hapkido." Bomi told.

"Hapkido? Wah... Baekhyun-ie also learn in Hapkido." Chanyeol answered.

"Oh really? I never knew that he's learning in Hapkido." Bomi said with nod her head, "Chorong unnie, you have rival to fight!" She joked.

"Shut up, Bomi." Chorong said.

"Among in our member, he's the only one has martial arts." Suho told.

"We have 3 in our members." Namjoo interrupted.

"Who is it." Chanyeol asked.

"Chorong unnie, Bomi unnie and Eunji unnie." Namjoo told.

"Eunji? Ya, I don't know you also has martial arts." Suho said.

"She's learn in Kickboxing." Bomi told.

"Kickboxing? Daebakk......" Chanyeol replied with his clapped his hands.

"Since when?!" Eunji yelled with she let out a laugh.

'You looks had fun talked with my members.' Baekhyun said on his heart, while he looked at Bomi was talking with his group members.

"Baek...." Chen called as he patted his shoulder.

"What." He answered.

"Are you feeling jealous to seeing Bomi was talking with them." Chen began asked.

"Ani. I'm just curious what are they talking about it." Baekhyun told.

"How about you and Bomi? Is still goes went well or you two take a decision to be stranger." Chen asked again.

"We totally broke up, Chen-ah. I'll accept her decision, so this time I need to move on and focus our carrier." Baekhyun answered.

"Baek, I know you still loves her and I know it's hard for you to accept it. It takes time to heal feelings after broke up. I've experience before I joined SM auditioned." Chen said.

"How long you take it?" Baekhyun asked.

"Around 3 or 4 months, I guess. It's depends, Baek." Chen answered.

Baekhyun let out a sighed and he steal a glance on Bomi, who was a little chat with his group members.

"I know you can do it, Baek. If you two are meant to be, it will be. Trust me." Chen said with his patted on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Help me, Chen. I don't want to get hurt anymore even I'm still hoped on her." Baekhyun pleaded with sad expression.

"I will, Baek." Chen answered with he put smile on his face.

"Thanks Chen!" Baekhyun said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After few months passed, Apink and Exo become closer day by day. They had interactions how Apink and Infinite, just different, Apink and Exo had talked each other whenever off camera. They know the fans doesn't like if Apink get closer with Exo or have a relationship with them. Eunji rarely hanging out together with Suho, since the two had knew each other and sometimes it make Chanyeol jealous when Suho is going out with Eunji. 

All everyone know that Chanyeol has feelings on Eunji, but still now he haven't confessed his feeling to Eunji, because he was afraid of his fans might do something bad to her and Apink's members. Baekhyun finally has move on from Bomi, and the two are back to normal before they into a relationship. They met as Senior and Junior not as ex-lovers. 

"Ya, what are you doing." Baekhyun patted on Chanyeol's shoulder, who was focused playing with his phone, as Baekhyun take a seat next to him.

"Oh. I'm just watching our music video has released just now." Chanyeol answered.

"Really.." Baekhyun pulled out his phone from his pocket, then he began watched.

"Aigooo.... I look so handsome." Baekhyun praised himself.

"Baekhyun-ah... I have something to ask you." Chanyeol began asked.

"Uhmm..." Baekhyun answered.

"Have you already move on from Bomi?" Chanyeol asked with carefully.

"Yes I am. Why?" He answered with confidently.

"How long you take times to forget her?" Chanyeol said.

"Around 2 or 3 months, i guess." Baekhyun told.

"So, you are complete does not have feeling on her anymore." Chanyeol asked

"Uhmm..." Baekhyun nod his head. 

"Good for you. You won't hurts anymore." Chanyeol said with his patted on Baekhyun's shoulder.

Baekhyun smiled, "Ya, how's your feelings on Eunji? It still has or not." He asked.

"Well, it still has but I don't know what would be happened after I confessed my feelings to her." Chanyeol answered.

"You should try it who knows she may also has feelings on you." Baekhyun told.

"But I was afraid. What if----" 

"You mean, being rejected? Ya, just try it." Baekhyun cut his words.

"She seems has feelings on Suho hyung. The way she treat hyung, like act hyung was her boyfriend." Chanyeol felt jealousy.

"Ya Park Chanyeol! Are you being jealous right now." Baekhyun laughed out loud.

"Ya.... I'm being serious now" Chanyeol said coldly.

"If she has feelings on Suho hyung, they will never be a couple. You know Suho hyung likes Chorong." Baekhyun told.

"Who knows, his feelings has changed." Chanyeol replied.

"You will get answered if you trying. Be brave for your love, dude!" Baekhyun patted his shoulder.

"I'll try. " Chanyeol said.