CHAPTER 41

Nothing Without You

Bomi P.O.V

I feel so bored and no one in the dorm. Everyone has scheduled. Eunji probably going meet her boyfriend, Chanyeol. Tsk... Why would I feel jealous of them. Chorong unnie has to film the show, Naeun-ie filming commercials, Namjoo-ie busy became MC on the Mcountdown! While Hayoungie? I sighed. She should marry with her games. 

It's been a while I didn't come here. I smell the fresh air on the night at Han River. Since we often received a bomb threat, we can't be going anywhere. When I walked while looking around, suddenly I saw a familiar figure who was walked towards me while busy staring at his phone.

I wonder who is that guy but he looks familiar for me. Then I continue walking and suddenly I stop the steps when I saw that guys raises his face and make me frozen at that time.

"Ah, Baekhyun-shi?" I approached. I saw he was standing still without blinking his eyelids.

"Oh, Bomi-shi." He greeted and bowed to me.

'Bomi-shi? That time you called me Bbom-ah and now Bomi-shi?' I yelled in my hearts.

"What are you doing here?" I began asked. Even I feels awkward between me and him.

"Oh. I'm just taking some fresh air here. How about you?" He asks back.

"Me too," I answered. 

"Oh. Are you alone or with your managers or someone else?" Baekhyun asked.

"Alone. No one at home except Hayoung-ie. She's too obsessed with her games." I told.

"Alone?! Ya, you know how dangerous if you alone come to here. You should back home now. Think of your safety." I was surprised suddenly he raises her voice. I feel weird and couldn't get it what's wrong with him.

"Who are you to raises your voice like that? I'm not deaf!" I let out small anger. Then I immediately leave, I feel so mad the way he talked to me just now.

I don't get it, last time he was come into my dorm and hugged me. He even said those words and now he's changed become a cold-hearted. 

Suddenly I feel someone holds my wrist and makes me turned around. It was Baekhyun, who was holding my wrist and I looked into his eyes with anger.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't raise my voice to you. I just..." He sighed. 

"Let me go!" I said with a serious face. But he didn't. Then he pulled me into a hugging. I was curiously at the same time but the way he raises his voice. I can't take it. I tried to escape myself from his, but it couldn't. He was strong to me.

"I just worried about you, Bbom-ah..." I shocked when he called me with that name. Argh! What you do this to me, Baekhyun oppa. You make me so clueless!

I tried again to escape but still the same. He hugged me so tightly! 

"Please... I just wanted to hugs you for a moment." His words make me so weak! No Bomi! You can do it! You are nothing with him, he is was your past love-life. 

Finally, I could break the hugs and I make eye-contact with a serious face.

"Are you forgetting or what? You and I are over! Why you keep hugs me and keep saying those words. Do you realize it?" I said out loud. "I don't know what's gotten into your mind, but please am I not the girl that you think can freely hug anytime. I have dignity and I don't like any guys can touch me like they want to!" I continue said.

"Fine! If you don't want me to do this again. Please listen to me, going back home now! Priority your safety first and have you ever take a lesson after what happened to your group and your members often received the bomb threat?" I saw Baekhyun oppa face turned to red. He was holding his fits of anger.

"None of your business! You aren't related to this case and I know how to take care of myself. Who are you too worried about me and I never asked your sympathy or else what happened to my group. Yeah, I know because of our case, your behalf with the idols feel burdened. right?" I raise my voice out.

"Yes! Because of your case, it's trending and spread out all over the world. Did you realize that your groups have interrupted..." Baekhyun breathes sharply, his face red because he was angry. 

"How dare you..." I burst into tears. My hearts feel hurt by his words. Then I immediately ran away from him. I couldn't bear it anymore.

***

Baekhyun P.O.V

"Alone?! Ya, you know how dangerous if you alone come to here. You should back home now. Think of your safety." I accidentally raise my voice. Pabo! 

"Who are you to raises your voice like that? I'm not deaf!" I saw she let out small anger. Then I saw her quickly to leave, but I hold her wrist tightly. I feel so bad the way I raise my voice to her. It wasn't my intention to do that. I just worried what if she is the next members received another bomb threat. 

I shouldn't have those feelings because we have nothing. But I even don't know what's wrong with me and why I keep more worriedly about her. I sighed heavily.

"Let me go!" She said with a serious face. But I didn't. Then I pulled her out into a hugging. 

"I just worried about you, Bbom-ah..." I said with soft-voice. Argh! You make me go crazy, Yoon Bomi!

I know she tried to escape herself from me but I can't let her go. Suddenly, our moments have come into my mind, the day when we've become a lover. How I miss those moments and how I wish we could get back together like as before. 

"Are you forgetting or what? You and I are over! Why you keep hugs me and keep saying those words. Do you realize it?" She said out loud. "I don't know what's gotten into your mind, but please am I not the girl that you think can freely hug anytime. I have dignity and I don't like any guys can touch me like they want to!" I sighed heavily.

"Fine! If you don't want me to do this again. Please listen to me, going back home now! Priority your safety first and have you ever take a lesson after what happened to your group and your members often received the bomb threat?" I feel my face has turned red. Please don't let me out of my anger to you, Bbom-ah. 

"None of your business! You aren't related to this case and I know how to take care of myself. Who are you too worried about me and I never asked your sympathy or else what happened to my group. Yeah, I know because of our case, your behalf with the idols feel burdened. right?" She raises my voice out.

"Yes! Because of your case, it's trending and spread out all over the world. Did you realize that your groups have interrupted..." I breathe sharply.

"How dare you..." I saw her leaving while crying. She must hurt what I am saying to her. Damn! Look what've you have done, Baekhyun! You're so idiot. 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHH" I scream out loud.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exo P.O.V

"Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun!!" Chanyeol called out loud from his bedroom. 

"You are so noise hyung! Baek hyung out for a while." Kai grumbled.

"Oh really? I thought he is in his room. Ya, let's battle the games. I'm so bored." Chanyeol told.

"I wanna sleep. Sorry." Kai said before he out of Chanyeol's room.

"Aish... Whom I wanted to ask playing games with me." Chanyeol talked himself. Then he out of his room and entered the living room, saw Suho and Chen was watching D.O's drama.

"Why this house looks so quiet today. Where're the others?" Chanyeol began asked as he takes a seat on the floor.

"Kyungsoo going out with Kwangsoo hyung. Xiumin spends his time with his family at Jeju Island, Sehun-ie probably going out with his friends the rest are sleeping in their rooms." Suho told.

"But Kai told me that Baekhyun going out," Chanyeol replied.

"Oh really?" Suho asked. Chanyeol nods his head.

After a few minutes, Chanyeol, Chen, and Suho heard someone is opened the door. It was Baekhyun.

"Oh Baekhyun! Where were you going?" Chanyeol began asked.

But no response from Baekhyun. Chanyeol, Chen, and Suho began curiously and wondered what happened with him. 

"Baekhyun-ah. Are you okay?" Chen asked.

Baekhyun breathes deeply and he entered in the living room then take a sits beside Chen on the sofa. Chanyeol took the remote control and lower the volume of the television.

"Is there something wrong or aren't feeling well?" Suho concerned.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." Baekhyun lied.

"Such a good liar. Baek, why not you better tell the truth to us. If you have a problem or else, we'll help you out. We can't help you if you stay in silences." Chanyeol said.

"Chanyeol-ah..." Chen called out.

Baekhyun breathes heavily. "I've met Bomi just now and I accidentally make her crying out cause I raise my voice out to her." He finally said.

"Mwo?" Chanyeol said in surprised.

"Are you planning to meet her or it just a coincidence?" Suho asked.

"We've bumped into at Han River when I going out to take some fresh air," Baekhyun told.

"What've you have done to her?" Chen turn to asks.

"It wasn't my intention to raises my voice out to her. I just worried about her. I don't want she's the next members will receive another bomb threat and I don't want to see she gets hurt." Baekhyun explained.

"The day the news that Apink gets another bomb threat. Are you running go to Apink dorm?" Chanyeol began asked.

Slowly Baekhyun nods his head, makes Suho and Chen surprised with their eyes in widened. 

"Ya, are you still has feelings on Bomi," Chanyeol replied.

"I feel so sleepy." Baekhyun avoided and walked into his room.

"Ya! It is true on that day Baekhyun went to Apink's dorm?" Suho began asked.

Chanyeol nods his head, "Erm. Namjoo tells Eunji, she witnessed Baekhyun hugs Bomi in front of their dorm." He said.

"Hugging? Whoa...." Suho said with his mouth opened in widened.

"Maybe he's extremely worried about Bomi. Well, as we know she is his ex-girlfriend." Chen interrupted their conversation.

"Does no make sense! I bet he still has feelings on Bomi and he has lied to us that he's already moved on from her." Chanyeol began speculations.

"Whatever Chanyeol-ah. Aren't you going date with Eunji today?" Chen asked.

"She's going out with her friends so I don't want to bother," Chanyeol answered.

"Tsk... Such a good boyfriend." Suho said with an annoyed face.