CHAPTER 40

Nothing Without You

Wanna One P.O.V

"Jisung hyung, do you know you will meet two people who same-aged with you," Daniel said.

"I just only knew Key sunbaenim. Who are others?" Jisung began asked.

"Apink sunbaenim," Daniel told.

"Omo! I never knew that Apink sunbaenim has same-aged with. Who she is?" Jisung began wondering.

"How about you guessed who's you think one of them is same-aged with you." Seongwoo interrupted their conversation and smirked.

"Ermm... Hayoung sunbaenim? Her face looks mature. So I guess she is same-aged with me." Jisung guessing.

"Dang! You are wrong." Daniel chuckles.

"It's Chorong sunbaenim." Seongwoo told.

"Mwo? Really? REALLY?!" Jisung said repeatedly with his eyes widened.

"Yeah hyung..." Daniel replied.

Then, Seongwoo pulled out his phone from his jacket and he began to search about Apink. Then, he gives his phone out to Jisung and he took it from his hands.

 

                                                                                                                             

Stage Name: Chorong  (초롱)

Birth Name: Park Chorong (박초롱)

Position: Leader, Rapper, Sub-Vocalist, Dancer

Birthday: March, 3, 1991

 

"Whoa! I can't believe it that she has same-aged with me. Her face looks so young." Jisung said with his open in widened.

"Are you believe now?" Seongwoo soft chuckles.

"Deh..... Omo..." Jisung pouted.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No one P.O.V

"Chorong-ah!!!" Key greeted while waved his hands, as he saw Chorong arrived their filming Master Key before the opening.

"Kibum-ah!!" Chorong runs towards to Key direction, who was standing in front of their van with Taemin standing next to him.

"How are you? I can't believe it that you are a female guest today." Key began said with excitedly.

"Annyeonghaseo~" Taemin greeted with politely.

"Neh... Annyeonghaseo~" Chorong greeted back to Taemin, "Me too! Eunkwang oppa told me that I will appear on this show." She began talking with Key.

"When Eunji told me that you will be a guest on this show. I am so happy and excited to be filming with you. I even telling Woohyun-ie about this and he asks me to take care of his girlfriend." Key said with put his an annoyed face.

"Aigooo... Gomawo Kibum-ah." She feels touched.

"Ya Chorong-ah! How dare you leave me alone... Hi Taemin-ie!" Eunkwang interrupted and greeted with Taemin who was standing still while looked at Chorong and Key talked to each other.

"It's good to see you, hyung." Taemin said.

"Yeah, me too. I can't wait to drag you into my groups. You're quite strong." Eunkwang told.

"Ya, how dare you didn't greeted me here," Key said with put sulk face.

"Tsk... Annyeong key~" Eunkwang grinning with waving his hands.

"Sorry oppa~" Chorong pouted.

"Annyeonghaseo~" Wanna one interrupted their conversation with greeted and bowed politely.

"Seongwoo-ah!" Key and Seongwoo hugged each other. Key and Seongwoo become close to each other since they appeared on this show.

Then, they greeted and bowed politely each other. 

"Are you Yoon Jisung, right?" Key began asked.

"Nae sunbaenim.." Jisung nods his head.

"No need to call me sunbaenim. We're same-aged. Chorong-ah, he's also same-aged with us." Key told.

"Oh really? Nice to meet you. I am Apink Chorong." Chorong introduces herself with a soft voice.

"Nice to meet you too. I am Yoon Jisung." He also introduces himself.

"Wow, she looks so beautiful," Daniel said with low tone, makes Eunkwang soft chuckles. He was standing besides Daniel.

"Yeah. She's really beautiful. She is the most pretty among her members." Eunkwang told.

"Oh, you hear me. " Daniel shocked.

"Ya, I was standing beside you. Of course, I can hear you." Eunkwang told.

***

"You can't come?! How I want to go back home." Chorong pouted.

"Sorry, Chorong. Plan A received the bomb threat again and I need to go check on the other members. You should ask someone to drop you off. I am sorry." A manager said on the line.

"It's alright, oppa. I'll ask Woohyun later. Thank you for let me know." Chorong let out a heavily sighed.

"Make sure do take care of yourself, Chorong." A manager told on the line.

"Neh... I will." Chorong hangs up on the phone and sighed heavily. 

Then she began calling her boyfriend, Woohyun.

"Hi, babe~" Woohyun answered on the line.

"Woohyun-ah... Ermm... Are you busy?" Chorong asked.

"Currently on the airplane wait to fly back to Korea. Why?" He asked on the line.

"Ah! I forgot that you had scheduled in Japan. I'm in trouble now." She said.

"What kind of trouble? Are you okay..." Woohyun anxiously.

"I'm fine. Just Hyunsoo oppa can't pick me up because Plan A received the bomb threat again." Chorong began told with she holds tears.

"Mwo? Then how do you want to go home? Is there have a staff or someone else?" Woohyun asked with worriedly on the phone.

"Just left Wanna One's members. They were waiting for their manager." Chorong answered while taking a glance at Wanna one members.

"Chorong-ah... I can't talk any longer. Go ask them to drop you off. I'll call you back as soon I arrived in Korea okay." Woohyun told before he hangs up the phone.

Then she walked towards Jisung, Daniel and Seongwoo. Eunkwang and SinB already going back when Chorong on the phone with her manager.

"Is there any problem, sunbaenim?" Daniel began asked.

"Ya, how many times I told you to call me noona." Chorong told.

"Sorry noona." Daniel replied.

"Ya, erm..... Aaaa why I'm so shy...." Chorong mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Jisung asked.

"Mmm... I'm so sorry but can you send me to my dorm?" Chorong said.

"I have a car but I can't drive. Because I don't have licenses and I don't know how to drive." Jisung told.

Meanwhile, Chorong, Daniel and Seongwoo were trying to not burst into a laugh.

"It's alright. I have a license and I know how to drive. Where is your car?" Chorong asked again.

"In our dorm," Jisung told, make Daniel and Seongwoo burst into laugher out loud. 

"YA!" She yelled.

"Sorry." He smiled widely.

"Why your manager didn't pick you up?" Seongwoo began asked.

"Our company received the bomb threat and my manager needs to check on the other members," Chorong explained.

"Your boyfriend Woohyun sunbaenim?" Daniel asked.

"He's in Japan and I don't know what time he will arrive," Chorong answered.

"I was waiting for my manager to bring my car. I am going back to my parent's home, if you don't mind, I'll drop you off." Seongwoo suggested.

"Ah... I see. Okay!" Chorong nods her head. 

After an hour, Seongwoo's manager arrived with two cars and Seongwoo immediately stands up and going to meet his manager out of the cafe.

"Thanks, hyung! I'll send them back home." Seongwoo waved his hands to his manager.

Chorong, Jisung, and Daniel out of the cafe and went to Seongwoo who was standing in front of his car. 

"How about us?" Daniel began asked as he saw a manager already leaving.

"You two should follow me and I'll send you two back home. It will be awkward if just me and her in my car." Seongwoo said.

Daniel and Jisung nod their head.

"Sorry Seongwoo-ah, If I make you trouble or burdened right now," Chorong said with felt guilty.

"It's okay, we can't leave you alone here. It's dangerously for women." Seongwoo told with gentleman style.

***

Woohyun P.O.V

Finally, I arrived at Incheon! I should leave immediately. I was worried about Chorong, whom she will back home at this time. I pulled out my phone from the jacket and began to calling Chorong.

"Woohyun-ah..." She answered on the line.

"Where are you? Are you still at Master Key location?" I began asked with anxiously.

"Nope. I'm on the way back home with Wanna one's members. Seongwoo drove while accompanied by Daniel and Jisung." I feel relief when heard she's on the way back home.

"That's a relief. Anyway, I have arrived at Incheon and I'll see you later." I said.

"Deh..." She said before we hang up on the phone.

I feel relieved when heard Wanna one's members sending her back home. Well, I shouldn't be jealous and I should thank him. It's better to leave now, so I can meet them and thanks to them.

"Youngmin-ah. I am going back home. It's urgent!" I told Youngmin, we were just closer while filming in Japan and he's good dongsaengs for me. 

I like his personality and how I wish I had a little brother like him.

"Deh hyung. Take care." Youngmin said.

***

"Sunbaenim... Oh sorry! Noona, your dorm still far?" Seongwoo asked.

"Not so." She replied.

"Noona, I want to ask you something you but I hope you don't mind," Seongwoo asked.

"No, I won't. What's that?" She replied.

"Before you revealed your relationship in the public, I wondered how you and Woohyun sunbaenim dating in secretly without anyone suspiciously," Seongwoo said.

"Because we're living in the same building. That's why there no one expected that we are dating." Chorong tells with soft chuckles. 

"Oh really?! Wow. No wonder your relationship stay remained." Daniel said with eyes widened.

Chorong nods her head, "my dorm is there. You can stop here." She told. Seongwoo nods his head and stopped the car.

"Eh? Is that Woohyun sunbaenim?" Seongwoo pointed out, he saw Woohyun walked into their cars.

Chorong opened the car door and quickly run into Woohyun and hugs him tightly. He returned her hugs.

"Annyeonghaseo...." Wanna one greeted and bowed politely to Woohyun.

"Neh annyeong. Thanks for sending her home. I owe you guys." Woohyun said while shaking his hands with them.

"Gumawo! You guys such a good hoobae. Thanks for everything. Let's meet up when you guys feel free." Chorong said with she put a soft smile on her face.

"No problem, noona. We should gotta go now. Nice to meet you, sunbaenim. Bye noona!" Seongwoo told before they entered the car and leaving. 

"Auch... They are so sweet!" Jisung said with smile widely as he entered the car.