CHAPTER 16

Nothing Without You

After two weeks, Bomi haven't talked with Baekhyun since the rumor about him and Taeyeon are dating. Baekhyun wants to meet Bomi even Dongwoo was helped him out but it doesn't work out. The rumor of Baekhyun and Taeyeon, some fans liked them some fans not. Taeyeon got a lots of haters because she's dating with Baekhyun. In fact, in reality they are not. The truth is Baekhyun and Bomi are dating even their members included their managers knew their relationship.

Apink has done filming Showtime and at the sametime they preparing their new album 'Pink Luv'. They will comeback as soon they had ended filming their Showtime. Apink just got back home after they recording for their new song. Chorong, Eunji and Hayoung are watching Weekly Idol in their living room, Namjoo, she's planning to hanging out with her friends were Vixx's Hyuk and Teen Top's Ricky. Naeun were on the phone with her family and Bomi was in her bedroom.

Namjoo walk to the front door to go out, then she was surprise when the someone press the button then she looked up and opened it. Her eyes in widened as soon she saw Baekhyun was in front of the door.

"A-Annyeonghaseo... Baekhyun-shi." Namjoo greeted polite.

"Annyeonghaseo. I'm sorry if I came here make you feel uncomfortable." Baekhyun greeted and said with politely.

"It's okay. It just shocked when I see you. By the way. what are you doing here and how do you know our dorm?" Namjoo asked.

"Who is it, Namjoo-ya!" Eunji yelled out.

"Deh! Ah.... It's Baekhyun-shi." Namjoo told.

Chorong, Eunji and Hayoung quickly stand up and goes to the door. They greeted with politely.

"What are you doing here?" Chorong began asked.

"Baekhyun!" Dongwoo called out.

"Oh, Hyung-nim!" Baekhyun turned back and bowed to him.

"Are you wants to meet Bomi?" Dongwoo asked.

Baekhyun nodded his head. "And you?" He asked.

"Oh. I'm just wants to give the sourvenir to them. I'm just back holiday with my family." Dongwoo answered.

Baekhyun noded his head, "I see..." He said.

"Is she home?" Dongwoo asked to Apink members.

"Yes, she is. But....." Chorong said.

"Don't worry. I won't take any longer. I just wants to meet her and telling everything about the rumors." Baekhyun replied.

"Come in...." Chorong said.

"It is for us, oppa?" Eunji began asked.

"Yes. I bought for you girls." Dongwoo answered.

"Thank you oppa! I'm sorry for leaving. Unnie, I'll be late." Namjoo bid goodbye with she bowed to Dongwoo and Baekhyun as well. 

As soon Dongwoo and Baekhyun come in into the living room, they spotted Naeun who just get out from her bedroom and they greeted each other with bows and smile.

"Have a seat, Baekhyun-shi and Dongwoo oppa. I'll call Bomi." Chorong told.

Chorong walk to Bomi's bedroom, she want to knock the door then surprise Bomi was appeared on her bedroom.

"What's wrong, unnie?" Bomi asked.

"Someone wants to meet you." She told.

"Who?" Bomi asked again.

"Just go to living room, Bbom-ah." She said.

Then, Bomi and Chorong walk to the living room. Bomi's eyes widened as soon she saw Baekhyun was in the living room. She wants to run away but Chorong stopped her step.

"Please, Bomi." Chorong pleaded.

Bomi obey then she looked at Baekhyun with cold face. In her heart, she still hurts. Chorong and the others let them the two settled their things and they went to kitchen but at the sametime they could eavesdropping their conversation.

"What are you doing here?" Bomi asked.

"Why you aren't answered my calls, why you don't replied every message I sent to you. I miss you, Bomi. I miss you so much!" Baekhyun said.

"Why would you? You already have Taeyeon sunbaenim." Bomi answered.

"I and Taeyeon noona never had some relationship. Can you listen my explanation, Bomi." Baekhyun replied.

"You're liar." She said.

"Please, Bomi.." Baekhyun pleaded.

"I don't want to listen your explanation, oppa. My hearts so hurts when I heard about you and Taeyeon sunbaenim. Did you ever thinking about my feelings, my hearts to you? Did you?!" Bomi raised her voice.

"But in fact, I really don't have some relationship with Taeyeon noona! Look, I can explained everything, Bomi. This is not what you expected, Bomi-ya." Baekhyun said out loud.

"Fine! I'll give you 5 minutes. Now explained!" Bomi told.

"The CEO has found out about our relationship, Bomi and he has the our photo when we're going out date in Han River. I was furious that time and my mood wasn't good that time. I had misunderstanding with my members, I thought some of them are telling to the CEO but I was wrong. It someone else that I never expected. Trust me, Bomi." Baekhyun began tell the truth, "Look, I am sorry because aren't answered your calls, don't replied your text. I didn't intention to make your hurts because of me. I am really sorry, Bomi. I just want to be alone that time and the thoughts what CEO tell me, it's really make me so dilemma. I'm so dilemma, Bomi." He let out  a sigh.

"The CEO wants me to break up with you, Bomi. But I refused! I don't want to losing you in my life and at the sametime I don't want to lose my carrier as well. That's why I told, I'm so dilemma. I don't know what should I do. Trust me, Bomi. I'll do anything to save our relationship and I don't want to break up with you. I love you so much, Yoon Bomi!" He continue with he burst into a tears.

Meanwhile, Chorong and the others are shocked when they eavesdropping their conversation. Except Dongwoo, he already knew the truth from his school mate, Xiumin.

"He must having a hard time." Chorong said with guilty tone.

"Yeah.. Bomi unnie so lucky having a boyfriend like Baekhyun. He will do anything for save their relationship." Hayoung answered.

"But, who is the person are telling to the his CEO." Eunji wondered.

"You're right. So far, it just us and exo members knews their relationship, right." Naeun spoken.

"If you love me, how come your rumor with Taeyeon sunbaenim came out? What are you doing with her in her car. I saw the photo that you two kissed, oppa." Bomi burst into a tears.

"No Bomi. We aren't!" Baekhyun replied.

"Do you still want to lie?" Bomi answered.

"It's all planned by Taeyeon noona! She is the cause to make us break up." Baekhyun said out loud.

"What? Are you blame on Taeyeon sunbaenim?" Bomi said.

"No, I'm tell the truth, Bomi." Baekhyun replied.

"Stop lying, oppa." She said.

"Why you so hard to believe me, Bomi? I'm telling the truth!" He raised his voice.

"Let's break up." Bomi said with a cold voice.

"What? Ya Yoon Bomi! Why are you suddenly decide to break up with me? Did you know how suffer I am to through all of this, I do anything to save our relationships and you wants to break up?" Baekhyun replied with raised his voice out. His eyes were already bawling in tears.

"They shouldn't to break up." Dongwoo said with let out a sigh.

"I'm so pity on Baekhyun. But it is true it's all planned by Taeyeon?" Eunji spoken.

"Yes, she is." Dongwoo answered.

"What?" Chorong, Hayoung, Eunji and Naeun replied with shocked expression. Then, Dongwoo began tell the truth were he already knew from his Xiumin.

In the other hand, Bomi moved her gaze somewhere as she refused to stare at him. She wasn't strong to eye-contact with him. 

"Answer me Yoon Bomi!" Baekhyun yelled.

"I can't do this anymore. I'm tired and I want to live a peace!" Bomi said.

"No, you're liar!" Baekhyun replied.

"Oppa, please. Just make official relationship with Taeyeon sunbaenim. She's better way than me. Besides, the fans loved to see you and Taeyeon sunbaenim are together." Bomi told.

"No, Bomi. I don't want somebody else. I just want you, only you, Yoon Bomi." He's crying.

"I'm sorry, oppa...." Bomi said.

"Didn't you love me anymore?" He asked.

She let out a heavily sigh, "Yes, I admit it. I do like you, I do love you so much but my hearts so hurts. Let's break up. I don't want us to lose our carried what we built since debut. " She finally cried, "I'm sorry if I am not good girlfriend to you. Thank you for came into my life, oppa. We need to end our relationship and focus our carrier." She said.

"But I dont want to break up with you, Bbom. I can't!" Baekhyun said while he wipe her tears were fallen down on her face.

"Please oppa..... " Bomi said with pleading eyes.

Slowly, Baekhyun pulled her out into a warm hug, They hugged tight while crying together. Meanwhile, the rest of Apink members felt touched and sad at the sametime.

"Why the world so cruel. They are loving each other and now they broke up." Eunji said as she wiped her tears.

"I hope they are meant to be in the future." Hayoung told.

Baekhyun break the hug, then he began to kissed on her forehead, and he pressed his lips to her lips, she returned it. Her arms s around his neck and gently pushed his head towards her, deepening the kiss. It was goodbye kiss for them. Meanwhile, the rest quickly looked somewhere and pretending aren't saw they kissing. 

Baekhyun pull away and look at Bomi with he wiped her tears on her face. She was crying badly.

"I just want to let you know. My hearts only for you, Bomi. Even in the future, my heart's still belong to you." Baekhyun said sincerely with looked at in her eyes.

Then he leaving with heavy feelings, he don't want to break up with Bomi, but he need to accept it. After Baekhyun leaving, Dongwoo and the rest of Apink members went to living room for checked Bomi.

"Are you okay, Bbom-ah?" Eunji began asked as she sat beside her, who was still crying out loud.

"If you still love him, why you want to break up with him, unnie" Naeun spoken.

"I just can't...." Bomi answered with crying.

"We already knew the truth. Dongwoo oppa has tell us everything. You should trust him, Bbom-ah." Chorong told.

"Are you believe that it's all planned Taeyeon sunbaenim?" Bomi asked.

"What Baekhyun tell you it's true. Bomi." Dongwoo interrupted.

"Dongwoo oppa is right." Naeun told.

"I knew everything from Xiumin. He told me. It's true all this was planned by Taeyeon. She wants you and him break up. She just fake relationship with Baekhyun. Trust me, Bomi. Xiumin did tell me that Baekhyun was found out by himself, he even had fought with his CEO." Dongwoo tell the truth.

"He's right, Bbom. Look at his effort, he willing do anything for save your relationship. He's sincerely with you, Bomi." Chorong said.

"You are so lucky having him as your boyfriend, unnie." Hayoung spoken.

"I should to believe him.." Bomi replied with crying out loud.

"Call him now and getback with him." Hayoung told.

"No, I won't! I really want to ended my relationship." Bomi told.

"It's your decision, we are as your members and sister, will support you no matter what." Eunji said while wiped her tears.

"Girls, I got to go now. Sunggyu hyung keep asking where am I." Dongwoo interrupted with a little laugh.

"You should go home, oppa." Naeun answered.

Then Dongwoo bid goodbye to them and leaving. Bomi excuse herself to entered in her bedroom and just leaving Chorong, Eunji, Naeun and Hayoung in the living room. They don't want to bother and give Bomi had some time and space to healing herself. 

'Ill never stop to loving you, oppa.' Bomi said on her hearts when she looked at Baekhyun's photo.