CHAPTER 18

Nothing Without You

Woollim dance studio

"Hyung, did you watch a video press conference by Exo's Baekhyun?" Hoya began to asked since he and Dongwoo was in dance studio, as soon it just only them knew the relationship Baekhyun and Bomi. Meanwhile, the others are on the way.

"I did. I hope Baekhyun and Bomi could get through it." Dongwoo answered with let out a sigh.

"Are they officially broke up?" Hoya asked.

Dongwoo nod his head, "Uhm.. I was there when I want to give souvenir to Apink's member." He said.

"She must having hard time after this, since all people already knew about their relationships." Hoya replied.

"I guess so." Dongwoo said.

"Ya!! Ya!!! Ya!!!" Sungyeol yelled out as he entered the studio along with Sunggyu and Sungjong.

"What a surprise. Ya, what's wrong with you." Hoya scold.

"Dongwoo hyung. You and Bomi are close each, right? You must already knew their relationship." Sungyeol began asked.

"Deh... I already knew it but I don't ever know that Baekhyun is her boyfriend." Dongwoo answered.

"How come you didn't know." Sunggyu interrupted.

"She did tell me that she has in relationship but she never mentioned who he is. I found out when they back from Japan and that time the rumor Baekhyun and Taeyeon spread out. Chorong-ie tell me everything." Dongwoo replied.

"I also was there, hyung!" Hoya said.

"So, Taeyeon aren't dating with Baekhyun?" Sungyeol asked. He was fanboy of Taeyeon before he became fanboy of Apink.

"Yes, they aren't." Dongwoo answered.

"Then, Baekhyun told that he and Bomi are officially broke up. It is true?" Sungjong interrupted.

Dongwoo nodded his head.

"Daebak! I never expected that Bomi and Baekhyun are dating in secretly." Sungyeol told.

"Me too!" Sunggyu said.

"Where's Myungsoo and Woohyun-ie?" Hoya began asked.

"Oh, L hyung had photoshoot, he will came late and Woohyun hyung on the way." Sungjong answered.

"Ya, did you know in Apink members who was currently in relationship now?" Sungyeol asked.

"Ya, Lee Sungyeol!" Sunggyu called out loud.

"Why? I am asking, who knows some of them are dating in secretly without knowing us, since we're all close with them." Sungyeol told.

"You're right. Ya, is there have some of them are dating?" Sunggyu turned to asked.

"Tsk.... So far it was just only Bomi." Hoya answered.

"Sungyeol hyung, you said you are fanboy of them. Why you aren't know about them?" Sungjong spoken.

"Shut up, Jjong! I wondered why they don't want to shared with us." Sungyeol replied.

"Maybe it's not from our members, i guess." Dongwoo said.

"Yeah, Chorong said it just exo members and her members knew Bomi's relationship with Baekhyun." Hoya told.

"You are so close with Chorong-ie huh. Did you have feelings on her?" Sunggyu began teased.

"Since when?! I won't and never had feelings on her." Hoya told.

"Oh really? Who knows you have feelings on her secretly." Sunggyu said.

"No, hyung." Hoya replied.

"Well, Chorong noona is pretty, she must has a lot of crush." Sungjong interrupted.

"Yeah, especially her ultimately fanboy. Niel." Dongwoo told.

"Ah Niel! He has crush on Chorong-ie. He did held her hands when we filming wore wedding outfits." Hoya said.

"Where's Woohyun-ie? Why he took so long." Sunggyu mumbled.

"Better you called him out." Sungjong suggested.

Sunggyu pulled out of his phone from his pocket and began dialed a number to call Woohyun.

 

"Yes, grandpa hyung." Woohyun answered.

"Where are you?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'm just get out from the car. Why?" He asked on the line.

"Are you drive or manager hyung pick you up?" Sunggyu said.

"Drive." He answered on the line.

"Nothing, I'm just wondered why you took so long." Sunggyu said.

"Aishh hyung. I---- Hyung, I hang up the phone. Bye!" Woohyun said as he hang up on the phone.

"Mwoya.." He mumbled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No one P.O.V

Woohyun just got parked his car at Woollim building. Before he get out from his car, his phone was ringing. He took it and Sunggyu was appeared on his screen, then he answered it.

 

"Yes, grandpa hyung." He answered.

"Where are you?" Sunggyu asked on the line.

"I'm just get out from the car. Why?" He asked.

"Are you drive or manager hyung pick you up?" Sunggyu said on the line.

"Drive." He answered.

"Nothing, I'm just wondered why you took so long." Sunggyu said.

"Aishh hyung. I---- Hyung, I hang up the phone. Bye!" 

He hand up on the phone as soon he saw a certain person who walked into the building. It was Chorong, who was looking at phone while walking. Woohyun stood up in front of elevator and pretending didn't saw her walked in. 

"Ah...." Chorong let out of a soft pain out of and looked up on what she had bumped on. It was Woohyun. 

"Hi Chorong!" Woohyun greeted with placing the softest and reassuring smile.

"Hi sunbaenim!" Chorong greeted with soft smile on her face. 'Aishh... How come I would meet him at here. It's so awkward.' She said on her hearts.

Woohyun was stoned as his heart was beating as saw a beautiful angel was in front of him. He didn't notice how beautiful Chorong with simple outfit and her bareface without put some make up on her face.

'Her bareface.. She looks familiar.' He titled on his mind while he stared at Chorong's bareface. 

Woohyun aren't realized, he met twice Chorong with her bareface. He always seeing Chorong with put some make up on her face and he never seeing her in bareface. Meanwhile, Chorong looked up blanked for awhile thinking nothing were Woohyun was staring at her without blinked.

"Woohyun sunbaenim?" Chorong called out as she wave her hand in front of him.

"Deh..." Woohyun said as he realized he was staring at her. He felt embarassement.

"Are you going to practice?" Chorong asked with politely.

"Deh... How do you know." Woohyun answered with he let out a small laugh. He threw out of awkwardness.

"Seeing your outfit today, I already knew it, sunbae." She said with soft smile on her face.

"Let's speak casually, Chorong. We're same-aged, right." Woohyun said.

"Ah deh.... If you don't mind." Chorong answered.

"Of course I don't! My name is Nam Woohyun. Call me Woohyun or Woohyun-ie." He said with he stretch out his hand to shake.

"Park Chorong. Call me Chorong." She shake hands with him.

"Where are you going? Are you alone and where the others?" Woohyun asked act friendly.

"They are at home. I'm going to meet Jinho appa. I have something urgent to talked with him." She answered.

"Ah I see... No wonder----" 

"Woohyun hyung! I thought I was the person might be late. Oh.. Annyeonghaseo..." L greeted and bowed polite to Chorong, same goes with her.

"Woohyun-ah, I got to go now. Nice to meet you two here. Bye!" Chorong said as she bowed to Woohyun and L. 

She pressed the button and she entered in the elevator, she give a soft smile to them before the elevator closed.

"Why we don't entered in the elevator with her?" L spoken.

"Huh..." Woohyun responed.

"I saw you two from far away. I never knew you had interest with girl group." L teased.

"Shut up Myungsoo! Incidentally we're bumped on." Woohyun said.

"Oh really? But I saw you keep staring at her without blinking. Why? Are you have a feelings on her?" L chuckled.

"Shut up. Let's go up before grandpa gyu nagged seeing we're not arrived yet." Woohyun told as he press the button and entered in the elevator.

****

"Finally, the cold city and the greasy is here." Sungyeol greeted as soon he saw the two entered in dance studio.

"Woohyun-ah, you said was here and why you took so long." Sunggyu spoken.

"He's talking with Chorong." L began teased.

"Ya!" Woohyun yelled.

"Chorong?" Hoya said.

"Incidentally we're bumped on in front the elevator. She went to meet with Jinho hyung." Woohyun replied.

"Are you jealous, Hoya-shi?" Sungyeol teased.

"Ani. I'm just asking." He answered.

When Woohyun staring at Hoya, suddenly he remember the day when he meet Hoya going out with Changsub at the cafe. Chorong's bareface looks familiar and keep playing in his mind while thinking hardly.

"Hoya, the day I meet you and Changsub at the cafe. Is there have a girl with you?" Woohyun began asked.

Hoya quickly nodded his head, "Uhm... Why?" He asked back.

"Who she is? She looks so familiar and when I meet Chorong just now. Her bareface looks familiar to me." Woohyun said while Chorong's bareface playing in his mind.

"Uuuu.... Are you have feelings on Chorong?" Sungyeol began teased.

"I guess so... I saw Woohyun hyung keep staring at her without blinking." L chuckled.

"I never knew you had interest in girl group." Dongwoo laughed

"Why you asking? Is she beautiful?" Hoya said with let out a small laugh.

"Yes. You know I like girls with a natural beauty and when I saw her, she looks so beautiful with her babyface." Woohyun said with smiled.

"You looks has feelings on her." Hoya teased.

"Molla... Maybe?" Woohyun chuckled.

"Ya, who she is? Is she is your friends?" Sungyeol spoken.

Hoya nod his head, "I guess you must knew who is my friends, right." He said.

"Well, so far I know, your friends is Changsub, Feeldog and Chorong!" Sungyeol answered.

"Seolma.... That girl is Chorong?" Dongwoo interrupted.

"BINGO!" Hoya said with smiled.

"What? The girl with you and Changsub is Chorong? Are you seriously?" Woohyun said out loud with his eyes widened.

"What would I lie to you. Yes, the girl with us is Chorong. She came without put some make-up on her face." Hoya told.

"Ah no wonder she looks so familiar." Woohyun answered.

"Ya, did you haven't see Chorong in bareface?" Sunggyu spoken.

Woohyun quickly shake his head.

"I forgot, you never had interest in girl group before that's why you never knew." Sunggyu told.

"Yes, you always seeing them when they wearing a make-up on their face." Sungyeol interrupted.

'That's means... I had like Chorong all this time. Why I did not realize that girls is actually Chorong.' Woohyun said on his hearts.

"Woohyun-ah... Do you like Chorong?" Hoya began asked.

"Huh..... Ani. Why?" Woohyun denied.

"Molla. I can seen you had feelings on her." Hoya answered.

"You know me, I won't ever had feelings on any girls" Woohyun said.

"Why not if you had feelings on her. You two looks so perfect couple. Dongwoo interrupted.

"Yeah, seems the fans ship you and Chorong." Hoya told.

"Stop it. Let's begin now!" Woohyun said as he started to warmed himself before began to learned new choreography for their new song.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Acube office

"What do you wanted to see me, Chorong-ah. Is there have any problems?" CEO Jinho began asked.

"I'm just wondered if you already watched or not that Baekhyun-shi press conferences." Chorong said with nervously.

"Oh, I already watched it. Are you wondered if I'm going to scold you or Bomi because hide her relationship, it is?" Jinho said.

"Deh.... I know, we aren't allowed to date and I came here to say sorry for behalf on Bomi and I am sorry too for not telling the truth." Chorong said.

"Chorong-ah... You don't need say sorry to me. I'm totally fine and I'm not going to scold you or Bomi. At first, I was mad but when Baekhyun tell the truth with his sincerely, I can felt Bomi's feelings. She must hurts badly, right. I love you girls so much and of course I don't want to seeing my daughters getting hurts." Jinho talked as father-styled. He's really adore and loves Apink so much and Apink was his daughters.

"Yes appa. She hurt's so much. She was happy for had a relationship with Baekhyun but when it turned out like this. I don't know how to describe it." Chorong let out a sigh.

"No need to describe, Chorong-ah. I totally understand it." Jinho said.

"Thank you appa." Chorong smiled.

"If you want to be in a relationship, just go on. Even in our contract, you aren't allowed to be dating. I want my daughters had expreience in lovelife not 100% focus about the work. In the future, you will get married." Jinho told.

"Appa, we are really don't have time to be in relationship now. We want to achieved our goals." Chorong replied.

"Yes I know. I just give my permission to my Apink daughters. I won't mad if you had in relationship in secretly but make sure you need to inform me before someone else knew it." Jinho answered.

"I will appa. Thank you so much appa." Chorong said as she hugged with her CEO Jinho, he returned it.

"Anything for my daughters." Jinho replied.

"I want to let them know that you are allowed us to be in dating." Chorong said in excited.

"I thought you wanted to focus in your work." Jinho laughed.

"Of course I want to get married in the future, appa." She answered.

 

After she get out from Jinho office, she pulled out of her phone from her pocket and she began typing in their group chat.

 

Chorong: Girls! I have a good news.

Eunji: What is it, unnie?

Bomi: Unnie, are you meet Jinho appa?

Chorong: Uhmm... Don't worry, he won't mad at you, Bomi-ah

Bomi: Really? Thanks god!!!

Namjoo: Unnie, what is good news. I can't wait to heard that.

Chorong: Jinho appa allowed us to be dating in freely! Yahooooo.

Eunji: Mwo? Really? 

Bomi: But.....

Chorong: Forget our contract. He allowed it but make sure need to tell him no matter what.

Namjoo: Wow! Jinho appa jjang!

Eunji: Let's find boyfriend, now HAHAHAHA

Bomi: Yeah, you have a lots of fanboy. Just left to choice it. HAHAHA

Hayoung: That's right! Eunji unnie, Bomi unnie, Chorong unnie and Naeun unnie has a lot fanboys.

Namjoo: Are you jealous, Hayoung-shi

Hayoung: A little bit. kekekeke

Chorong: Stop talked nonsense. I'm heading going back now!

 

Then she put it back in her pocket, she press the button the elevator. When the door of elevator opened, she entered it and press button for get down. Then she started drive to heading back to her dorm.