CHAPTER 24

Nothing Without You

Exo had successful comeback with their new song it called 'Call me baby' and 'Love me right'. They had won several times. Meanwhile, Apink and Infinite are preparing fo their comeback since the two group had comeback on same date. Apink will comeback with new song 'Remember' and Infinite will comeback with 'Bad'. The relationship Apink and Infinite are still close each other and Woohyun had feelings on Chorong but he haven't confessed and he even didn't tell at his group members. Besides Woohyun, Sunggyu also has feelings on Eunji since they meeting on Running Man. 

Furthermore, Baekhyun totally has move on and he doesn't have feelings to any girls out there even Bomi. The two has become stranger afterwards and whenever they met up at their workplace, they act naturally like nothing happened between of them. Besides that, Chanyeol still has feelings on Eunji and one day he asked to Suho to arranged his meeting with Eunji. Chanyeol was ready for confessed his feelings to her, he don't care if he has being rejected by her and he even don't care about his fans. He wiling to take any risk what would happened to him. Suho agreed and he will help him out.

 

at A cube cafe

Suho and Chanyeol was waiting at the cafe while waiting for Eunji as Suho helped to meeting Chanyeol and Eunji. A few minutes, Eunji appeared with a simple outfit with without make-up on her face as she has ended her schedule. Then she began walked in to were Suho and Chanyeol sat edge the window while they talked each other.

"Sorry for make you guys long waiting." Eunji approached with guilty expression.

"It's okay. Are you done with your works?" Suho asked as Eunji take a seat in front of him.

"Uhmm... We currently busy for prepared our comeback by next week." Eunji told.

"Comeback? Wow! I can't wait to listening your new songs." Chanyeol interrupted with his clap his hands.

"Thank you for listening our songs. You must be our fanboy, right." Eunji chuckled.

"Yeah he is. He's the most likes your group." Suho told.

"I see it....." Eunji said while nod her head.

"Are you thristy? What do you want to drink, I'll treat." Suho spoken, he wants to leave, so Chanyeol can to talked with her.

"Uhmm... Americano, please." Eunji said.

"Ice americano?" Suho asked.

Eunji nod her head, "Uhmm... Thank you oppa." She said.

Suho stand up and he blinked his eyes as he's gave a signal to Chanyeol. Chanyeol notice and he nod his head slowly.

"So, Chanyeol-shi. How old are you?" Eunji began asked.

"I'm 1992. Differents one year with Suho hyung." Chanyeol answered.

"Oh really, that's mean I should call you oppa, right." Eunji smirked.

"Well, if you don't mind." Chanyeol let out a awkward laugh.

"Of course. I'll respect who is older than me. So, we're friends?" Eunji said.

"Yeah we are." Chanyeol replied. In deeply inside his heart, he's truly happy and it was first step to get close with Eunji.

Then, Eunji and Chanyeol began talked each other to get knowing each other. Besides that, the two had exchange their numbers so they can keep in touch. Eunji was friendly with any male idols. She even don't care or feeling shy to make a new friends with male idols. Thus, Eunji has a lot make a friends with male idols like VIXX's Leo, Infinite's Hoya, Shinee's Key, WINNER's Seungyeon and others. Meanwhile, Chanyeol was happy and it was unexpected to him to get close with her so fast. He thought it would be awkward but turned out like they had knew each other. It was his chance to confessed his feelings but when it come the right timing. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

         STUDENT ASKS EXO'S CHEN ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH APINK'S BOMI

 

"Daebak! Chorong unnie!!!!!!" Namjoo called out loud from her bedroom.

"What's wrong?" Naeun asked instead Chorong, she's the first person in Namjoo's room.

"Unnie, you should look at this!" Namjoo give her phone out to Naeun.

"Daebak......" Naeun's eyed widened as soon as she read an article about her group members.

"Why you called me, Namjoo-ya." Chorong said as she entering in Namjoo's room.

"Unnie..... Look!" Naeun showed the phone to Chorong, making her eye's widened and spechless.

"How can this rumor come out?" Chorong said.

"Molla unnie." Namjoo answered.

"Did Bomi unnie heard about this?" Naeun asked.

"Does not make sense! How come Bomi unnie has relationship with Chen, whereas we knew that she has relationship with Baekhyun." Namjoo said 

"Maybe this student don't know about Bomi and Baekhyun, I guess." Chorong told.

"I wonder how reaction Bomi unnie when she heard about this." Naeun said.

"Let it be. As long as we knew the truth about Bomi's relationship." Chorong told, as she returned phone to Namjoo.

"You're right, unnie." Namjoo said.

"I'm going out with Hoya and Changsub. Don' wait for me." Chorong told

"Me too. I'm going out with Ilhoon. Let's go down together." Naeun said as she linked her arms to Chorong's arms. 

"and I am alone..... Well, nevermind." Namjoo said as she lying down on her bed with playing her phone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Exo's car 

"OMG! I really can't believe what've I heard just now." Sehun spoken.

"Me too! I'm so spechless. How come she asked me that I had a relationship with Bomi." Chen said.

"I wonder how reaction Baek, if he heard about this." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Probably furious, i guess." Kai interrupted.

"I bet Baek hyung would saying.. It was mine not Chen!" Sehun said with laughed.

"Stop it, Sehun-ah." Chen told

"I can't hyung. It's freaking funny and I can't stop laughing right now." Sehun replied.

"Does Baek still has feelings on Bomi?" Xiumin spoken.

"No, he doesn't." Chanyeol answered.

"Uhmm....." Xiumin nod his head.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! I got message from Baek." Chen interrupted with said out loud.

"I bet he already heard about this." Sehun said.

"I'll read.... Ya Chen-ah! I heard a students ask you had relationship with Bomi. Wow! It's freaking make me goosebumps. It supposedly me. I am the one has relationship with him." Chen read the message from Baekhyun.

The rest are burst into laughters, they know that Baekhyun will said those words.

"See.... I knew it!" Sehun laugehd.

"I wonder why both of you suddenly rumored to paired up? I didn't even seen you talked with Bomi." Kai interrupted.

"Don't asked me, Jongin-ah. I either don't know how come this rumor come out." Chen replied with let out a sighed.

"Me too. I was curiously." Chanyeol told.

"I would believe if she said Baekhyun, but why me. It makes me headache." Chen said.

"Just let it be, Jongdae-ah. I bet this rumor will faded away in a few days." Xiumin told.

"Yeah, he's right. Plus, there no evidence that you and Bomi are really couple." Kai said.

"Let's stop about this. As long as we know the real story." Chen told.

"I hope the fans are not going to attack or bashed Apink about this." Xiumin said.

"Wow! Apink and Infinite had comeback at the same date." Sehun spoken as he looked at his phone.

"Oh really.. Did their music video already come out?" Chanyeol asked.

"Tomorrow" Sehun answered.

"Looks so excited, Park Chanyeol-shi." Kai began teased.

"Shut up Jongin!" Chanyeol chuckled.