CHAPTER 30

Nothing Without You

Apink P.O.V

After that incident between Bomi and Jr rumors they are dating, they had a really good talk and had become good friends. Even Jr did confess his feelings towards Bomi, but he got rejected by her because she isn't ready yet to have a relationship. After 3 months, Jr's finally move on and he accepts the facts that he with Bomi isn't meant to be as lovers, but they are meant to be just as friends. Since that, Jr and Bomi officially became good friends, always hanging out together sometimes Jr bring Jackson since Bomi also closes with Jackson since the two had appeared as a guest on Weekly Idol.

RING RING

"Jinyoung-ie!" Bomi answered the called with excitedly.

"Sounds happy.." Jr laughed on the line.

"Of course! How are you, ya! when we're going out again. I miss you." Bomi poutedly.

"I miss you too noona! I--"

"What's up Bomi noona!!!" Jackson interrupted on the line with said out loud.

"Ya! My ears hurts." Jr scolded.

"Ya you two! Can you stop bickering each other." Bomi burst into laughter.

"Noona! I miss you!!" Jackson yelled out on the line.

"Me too! When you two want back to here? How long you two stayed at LA? Does you two aren't missing your country." Bomi asked.

"We'll back next month, we had a lot of schedule abroad." Jr told on the line.

"Really? So long.... Ya, please take care of yourself, your voice and be safe okay." Bomi adviced like a big sister to him.

"Arraseo, you too noona. Don't often go out alone, I'll tell you when we're back." Jr said on the line.

"Make sure you did tell me okay!" Bomi warned.

"Deh...Gotta go, bye noona!" Jr said before he hang up on the phone.

"Aaaghhhhh I'm so bored!" Bomi muttered, then she lay down on her bed. 

***

It was a peaceful day at Apink dorm. The member are resting and doing their own bussines. Taking a rest after busy with their pack schedule. Namjoo was watching television, Hayoung are busy playing game in her bedroom and Naeun was watching movie at her room. Eunji and Chorong aren't at home. Eunji is on a date with her boyfriend, Chanyeol and Chorong also going out with her boyfriend, Woohyun. Eunji and Chorong haven't tell at their members about their relationship but the rest members aren't suspicious at Eunji and Chorong.

Bomi was planned to go out alone, she entered in the living room and spotted Namjoo only in the living room while watching television.

"Where the others?" Bomi began asked.

"As usual unnie. Hayoung-ie busy playing game, Naeun-ie unnie watching movie at her room. Eunji unnie going out to meeting her friends from Busan and Chorong unnie went her sister's house." Namjoo telling in details.

"Oh really..." Bomi nod her head, then walked in then take a sit next to Namjoo.

"Are you going out, unnie?" Namjoo asked, she looked at Bomi wore black sweater, blue jeans and white cap in her head.

"Uhmm.. Ya, let's hang out! I'm bored." Bomi pouted.

"I feel lazy to going out, unnie. I wanted to stay at home while watching television. It's been a while I haven't watched it." Namjoo told.

Bomi let out a sigh, "Allright then. If you need anything just call me okay. Who knows suddenly you craving tteobokki, ramyeon." She chuckled.

"Awww, you know me very well. Thank you unnie, but now I'm still full. If anything I'll call you." Namjoo said.

Bomi nod her head and walked away to the main door. 

"Take care unnie!" Namjoo yelled from the living room.

"Deh!" Bomi replied before walked out of the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exo P.O.V

Baekhyun threw himself on the floor. His body was totally exhausted after end their dance practice for upcoming their new song. Since the rumor between Bomi and Jr, he has changed his personality from a bright person become a too cold person. He even doesn't interested at any girls or became fanboy over at any girl groups. Meanwhile, the rest of the members are noticed of Baekhyun's personality, completely changed, it's not Baekhyun that they know before they debut as Idols. Despite the rumor of Bomi and Jr aren't true that they are dating.

"Hyung, why you lay down here. Wake up and let's go home now." Kai tapped Baekhyun's shoulder.

"I feel so exhausted." Baekhyun answered.

"Me too! Go packed your things before our manager arrived." Kai told, then he walked away to packed all his things.

But Baekhyun still stayed, he didn't make a move. He doesn't feel wants to go home, he feels want to be alone at the studio.

"Baekhyun-ah! What are you doing, faster! Our manager was waiting, I don't want to heard any nags from him." Suho said with annoyed face.

"You go first, hyung. I just want to be alone for a  moment. Tell manager hyung as well." Baekhyun told.

"Suit yourself." Suho said, then he walked out of the studio with the rest of members, just leave Baekhyun alone at the studio.

"Is he okay?" Chanyeol began to asked.

"I guess so. Just let him be." Suho answered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acube Entertainment building

"Woohyun-ah! Why you want meet me at Acube, we can meet outside or at my office." Junyeop began to asked.

"Chorong-ie also wants to meet me at here. But she went to toilet first." Jinho told.

"Ya, what happened? Why you two coincidence meeting us at this hours?" Junyeop was wondering.

Suddenly, Chorong appeared in the meeting room.

"Sorry for late." Chorong said with politely.

"What do you wanted to see me, Chorong-ah. Is there have any problems?" Jinho began to asked.

"We have something to tell at you two." Woohyun answered instead Chorong, while she just stay in silence with nervously. 

Woohyun noticed then he's slowly hold her hands under the desk.

"We?" Junyeop feel weirdly.

Jinho looked at Woohyun and Chorong, he feels something fishy at them then he smirked, "I can't anticipate to heard a good news from you two." He said.

Woohyun and Chorong are shocked at Jinho's words.

"Wait! I really don't understand. What's going on." Junyeop still wondering.

"Can you please shut up and listen what they want to tell us." Jinho told at his best friends, Junyeop.

Woohyun let out a small laugh on his face, "You seems already knew it." He said, while Jinho just smirked and Junyeop still didn't get it. He's a bit slow to understanding the situations.

"Alright then. To be honest, I and Chorong we are currently 9 months in a relationship. No one knows about us even our members. We haven't told them yet but sooner we tell them. So, we've decide to tell directly at you two about our relationship." Woohyun straighforward.

"Mwo?!" Junyeop said out loud, he's probably shocked. Meanwhile, Jinho was wide smile on his face. 

"I'm sorry for hide our relationship, appa." Chorong spoken.

"I thought you don't want to be in a relationship. Like you said before, you wanted to achieved your goal and focus in your work." Jinho began to teased.

"Ah appa! I wants to get married in the future." She pouted.

"Is Chorong saying those words?" Junyeop asked.

"Uhmmm. Why?" Jinho asked back.

"Heol..... Woohyun-ie also saying those words." Junyeop told

"Do I saying this before?" Woohyun interrupted, as he was thinks hardly to remember it.

"Pabo! You did told me before that you wanted to focus in your work and don't have time to find a girlfriend." Junyeop said.

"Oh really? Why I don't remember it." Woohyun grinned.

"I am so happy for you, my lovely daughters." Jinho hugged with Chorong in front of Woohyun and Junyeop, and she returned it. Like a father and daugher.

"Don't be jealous, Woohyun-ah." Jinho teased.

Woohyun startled, "Ani, I am not jealous." He said.

"Ya, let's do the same thing. I'm happy for you and you too Chorong!" Junyeop said while hugging with Woohyun, like a sibling hugs. 

"Please take care my Chorong-ie. If you cheating behind of her, makes her heart hurts. I'll kill you." Jinho warning.

"That's make me so hurts." Woohyun began act, "I won't. I promise I will take care and love her till my last breath." He said with sincerely.

"Awww... so greasy. How you do can fallen in love with him." Junyeop asked.

"Ah hyung! Maybe am I too handsome.." Woohyun praised himself, while Chorong showed her reactions want to puke.

"Ya Chorong-ah!" Woohyun called out. Chorong stick her tongue out instead replied.

"So, what's your planning? Are you two will revealed your relationship in public or just stay in secretly." Jinho began to asked

"Actually, Chorong doesn't want us to reveal our relationship in public. She was afraid of my fans, might do something bad to her. But I won't let this happened. I'm ready to take a risk and I'll protect her no matter what." Woohyun told, making Chorong looked at him. She felt touched.

"What's your decision, Chorong?" Junyeop asked.

Chorong sigh, "Firstly, we will tell about our relationship and for reveal our relationship in the public. I'm not ready yet, I'm so afraid like what happend to Bomi before." She told.

"Chorong-ah, I don't mind if you want to reveal in the public or not. I with Junyeop never force you two reveal it. You both make a decision, we're just confirm that's it." Jinho said.

Slowly, Woohyun pulled her hands out and hold it. "Believe in me, Chorong. I promise I will protect you no matter what. I want to revealed our relationship in the public and I wanted to tell all over the world that you're belong to me and no one dare to steal you from me." He said with sincerely, making Chorong almost burst into tears.

"How I wish I am her real father." Jinho whispper to Junyeop's ear.

"Me too! I want Chorong to be my daughter-in-law." Junyeop answered.

"Hyung, we will revealed our relationship in the public." Woohyun said with serious tone.

"Are you seriously?" Junyeop asked. Woohyun nod his head with confidently.

"And you, Chorong?" Junyeop asked again. She's also nod her head.

"Alright then. We're gonna make a party tomorrow for celebrating your relationship." Jinho told

"But, since the rumor will spread out by tomorrow. I want you both came here earlier than others and you both will tell them directly about your relationship." Junyeop said.

"That's good an idea!" Woohyun said in excited.

"Who's you gonna invite for party tomorrow?" Chorong asked.

"Well, it's just our artist. Your members, Huk gak, Btob and Beast as well, and you too don't forget bring your artist." Jinho told.

"Well, it just Infinite and Lovelyz." Junyeop replied.

"Perfect! We will inform the rest by tomorrow, but of course before we're revealed your relationship." Jinho said.

"Thank you, hyung." Woohyun smiled.