CHAPTER 29

Nothing Without You

[Breaking News] GOT7's Jr AND APINK's Yoon Bomi REPORTED TO BE DATING

"Daebak! Baek, have you seen this article?" Chanyeol showed his phone and Baekhyun just heaved a sigh and looked away.

"What article?" Sehun interrupted, then he looks at Chanyeol's phone.

"Daebak! It is true that they are dating." Sehun asked.

"Molla, there ain't no statement from their agency." Chanyeol answered.

"Are you okay, Baek?" Chen began to asked, he's concerned.

"I'm fine Jongdae-ah. It's good for her. I wish she's happy with her new boyfriend." Baekhyun said then leave from the living room and go to his bedroom.

"I don't believe it. Is that she's playgirl?" Sehun said.

"Ya Sehun-ah! Luckily Baek already in his room, if not you will eat his punch, you know." Chen told.

"Ani. Look, she just has article twice. Is that she's the only one has in a relationship now." Sehun said.

"Well, I just now search about them and I found out some rumors. Jr is similar like Baek. He has crush on Bomi." Chanyeol spoken.

"Hold a second! Did Baek hyung still has feelings on Bomi? Why he act like he was angry. I thought he already move on." Sehun wondering.

"Perhaps? Molla..." Chanyeol answered.

***

Baekhyun sigh for a hundred time. They are broke up almost for 1 year already. But the thing is he could do only sighing when Bomi come to his mind. It kind a relieve to him and Bomi finally move on, but the weird feeling he can't seeing Bomi with someone else. He'd rather die to seeing Bomi with someone else, every time Bomi come to his mind, he did remember all the memories between him and Bomi but just a moment they happily as lovers. 

Suddenly, someone knock out of his door. Then Baekhyun someone let in without looking at. It was Chen

"Still kept Bomi's photo?" Chen said and Baekhyun startled, he quickly hide below his pillow. 

"Nope. It was my mother's photo." Baekhyun lied.

"Tskk... Good liar are you." Chen teased

"What do you want you." Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing. I'm just come to checked you out, whether are you okay or not." Chen told.

"It is because of Bomi's rumors? Jongdae-ah, how many times I need to tell you. I'm totally okay and I'll be fine if she has someone else. We already broke up." Baekhyun hide his true feelings.

"Just be honest, Baekhyun-ah. I know in your deep in your heart, you're still has feelings on her but in front of us you're just pretend that you are okay and saying moving on. In fact you are not, Baek-ah." Chen said.

Baekhyun sigh, "I already move on! Please get out from my room now, I don't have mood to talked." He said with anger tone. Then he laying down on his bed then close his eyes pretend he wants to sleep.

"I'm sorry, Baek." Chen said before he walked out of his room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol was waiting at cafe while waiting Eunji. A few minutes, Eunji entered at the cafe and walked in to were Chanyeol he sat wear a black sweater and black cap on his head.

"Boo!" Eunji poked making Chanyeol startled.

"Ya! I will get heart attack you know." Chanyeol said.

"Sorry oppa..." She chuckled.

"Sorry, I just bought you a drinks. Are you want eating something?" Chanyeol asked.

"No, It's okay. I'm still full. Thanks for this drinks." Eunji said while she drank a ice americano.

"So, how was your day today?" Chanyeol start conversations.

"Well, kinda busy with our concert and preparations for Music Bank special and others." Eunji told.

"I heard you will singing duet with Sunggyu sunbaenim." Chanyeol said.

Eunji quickly nod her head, "We will having special stage. I'm so nervous and it was first time to us to singing duet together." She said.

"I'm so envious.." He pouted.

"Aigoo, poor my boyfriend." She grinning.

 

Flashback

"Eunji-ah, I have something to tell you." Chanyeol said.

"What is that?" She asked.

"I like you. I really like you and I have feelings on you for a long time. Just I don't know to express my feelings to you, so I ask help from Suho hyung to arrange to meeting with you." Chanyeol began confessed his feelings.

"Me too oppa. I do like you." She felt touched.

"Jinjja?!" He said with his eyes widened.

"Hold a second!" He kneel down, "Will you become my girlfriend, Jung Eunji-shi..." He proposed.

"YES!" She answered with excitedly.

End flashback

 

"Is it true Bomi is dating with Jinyoung?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nope, they are just friends. But I know Jr has feelings on Bomi." She answered.

"I see... I thought they are dating." He said.

"Absolutely not. She isn't ready to be in a relationship for now. You know her past relationship with Baekhyun." She told.

"I know. Same goes to Baek, he is also isn't ready to be in a relationship." He said.

"How he's reacted about rumors Bomi and Jr?" She asked.

"Well, he seems aren't interested to get know about Bomi anymore. I guess he already move on." He guessing.

"Poor them, right. They should be happily but end up they felt hurts each others." She said.

"Yeah, I never knew that Taeyeon noona could do this to Baek. She will do anything to make them break up." He let out a sighed.

"Past is past, oppa. Just let it be. Anyway, did your members know about us?" She began asked.

Chanyeol quickly shook his head, "I haven't tell them yet." He said.

"Me too. Should us telling at them about our relationship?" She said.

"If you want to tell them, I don't mind. I'm fine with it." He said with he put smile on his face.

"If that so, I will let my members and Jinho appa know about us." She told

"Jinho appa? You mean your president of company?" He said.

Eunji nod her heads, "Don't worry, he won't mad. Besides that, he allowed us to be in a relationship but of course need to tell him earlier before someone did it." She said.

"Jinjja? How lucky you are. I will not let president-nim know about us. I don't want be like Baek, how he asks Baek for break up with Bomi. But I'll inform to my members." He told.

"We will revealed when we're in one year relationship. Deal?" She suggests.

"Deal!" He agrees.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music Bank Christmas

Apink and Infinite are standby at waiting room for interview for upcoming their performances. Apink and Infinite already know about Eunji and Sunggyu will having a special stage and their members kept teased at Eunji and Sunggyu. Meanwhile, Woohyun and Chorong haven't tell at their members about their relationship and pretending there's nothing between him and Chorong. It was part of their acting before they revealed their relationships.

End the interview segment, the two groups are bowed each other before Apink leaving for standby for their performances. Before Apink walked out of the room, Woohyun take a glance on Woohyun and wink secretly to Chorong, she noticed it and she replied with sweet smile for a second. Meanwhile, Infinite are walked away to their waiting room to get their make up and hair's ready before their performances. 

"Woohyun-ah..." Hoya tapped Woohyun's shoulder.

"Uhmm..." He answered.

"What happened between you and Chorong? You haven't tell us" Hoya began asked.

"Happened what?" He asked.

"The day you confession your feelings to her. Is she accept you?" Hoya said.

Woohyun began act, "Nope. She rejected me." He told.

"Really? But why?" Hoya asked with his eyes widened.

"Molla. She said she has somone else in her hearts." Woohyun lied and pretend he's was being rejected by Chorong.

"It's Apink turn!" Sungyeol raised his voice out, when he saw Apink was appeared on the televisions.

"Ah! Woohyun-ah... How's your with Chorong? Does she accept you as her boyfriend?" Sunggyu began asked.

No respone from Woohyun, he is just showed his sad face to make s believe that he was being rejected by Chorong.

"She rejected, hyung." Hoya told instead Woohyun.

"Really? Daebak! You was being rejected by Chorong-ie? Heol.... ." Sungyeol chuckled.

"Shut up Yeol!" Sunggyu said.

'I can't wait to see their reactions when I with Chorong revealed our relationship.' Woohyun said on his heart and smirked.